Ads and Favors

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

I was in Seoul, having a Skype meeting with the Chinese investors. “When will the filming of Dramafy’s Ad with Kim Soo Hyun take place?” One of the investors asked. I didn’t know what to answer. I haven’t spoke with Soo Hyun after San Francisco. I was sure that he’ll film the Ad, but I wasn’t sure on how to approach him after what happened.

Ari replied: “Very soon, we’re preparing everything for the filming. When everything is done, we’ll send the photos and videos for you to approve them.”

The investors smiled. “All is going great then! Please continue with the hard work CEO Haro, we’re expecting a lot from you.” I bowed my head. The meeting was done. I sighed deeply and leaned on my chair.

“Sajangnim it’s time to call Kim Soo Hyunssi and set the date for the filming.” Ari worriedly said. I nodded.

My office door was closed, Ari’s secretary knocked. “I’m sorry Sajangnim.” Ari walked towards the door and exit.

“Should I call him right now and pretend like nothing happened?” I thought.

Ari entered again. “Sajangnim, there are some executives from J.Estina that are requesting an urgent meeting with you.” She seemed to be confused.

I frowned. “J.Estina? As in the brand?”

“Yes, Sajangnim. Should I tell them that you’re busy?”

I thought for a while. “Why would they want to see me? I’ve never had any type of business with them.”

“Do I have time to receive them?” I asked.

Ari looked at through her IPad. “You have twenty minutes before your next meeting.” She answered.

“I’ll see them in the meeting room.” Ari left to prepare everything for this “urgent” meeting.

I grabbed my phone and looked for Soo Hyun in my contacts. I wanted to dial and get this over with. But I was nervous. “I’ll do it later.”

I walked to the meeting room. I noticed two guys and a girl. I was really curious. I smiled and as I sat, I asked: “How can I help you?”

They looked at each other; it appeared as if no one wanted to answer. I was confused. Ari was annoyed.

“Please speak, Miss Haro Sajangnim is very busy and she just made time for…” I showed the palm of my hand to Ari so she’d stop talking. “What is this?” I thought.

Finally, one of the men cleared his throat. “I’m so sorry Miss Haro Sajangnim, I know you’re a very busy person…”

“Don’t worry, please tell me why are you here?”

He looked at the girl and then looked at me again. “We want you to consider to be part of our new advertisement campaign.”

I chuckled, sarcastically. “What?” I was dumbfounded.

He sighed. “We would like you to be the female model for our campaign.”

“What is he saying? Is he nuts?” I thought.

He continued: “We believe that you’re very beautiful, and since you’re well known around the world as a strong, independent woman we would love for you to become the female image of J.Estina.”

I didn’t want to seem rude so I remained silent for a while. I looked at Ari; she was staring at them in a judgmental way.

“I’m honored that you thought of me. But first of all, I’m not a model and second of all, I’m really busy. I wouldn’t have the time to shoot something like this. In fact, I’ve never shot anything similar. I’m grateful but…”

“Miss Haro Sajangnim, we’re begging you!” He said. All of them bowed their heads. Ari and I were shocked. He looked like he wanted to add something else. “The male model has requested you. He has been clear that he wants you as his co-lead. If you refuse to appear he won’t be the main image of our brand…”

“Who is he?” I interrupted him.

“Mr. Kim Soo Hyunssi.” He whispered.

I frowned. “Excuse me, I need to make a call.”

I stood up, walked out of the room, pulled my phone out of my jeans and dialed his number without thinking. I was mad. How dare he do something like this?

“Hello?” He happily said.

“Do you enjoy torturing people?” I asked, annoyed.

“What are you talking about?”

“First your scandal with Sohee and now some J.Estina staff is here begging me to be the model of some stupid ad. Do you think I’m playing?”

“What scandal with Sohee? That died quickly. Everything was cleared. We’re just good friends, I was advising her since she was without an agency. She signed with KeyEast…”

I laughed, sarcastically. “We know that your CEO loves you so much that he’ll do anything for you, even sign that poor girl to shut her up.”

“Are you jealous?” He was enjoying this.

He was right. Why was I recriminating him for his brief scandal? I closed my eyes and shook my head. “Hah! You wish! What should I do with the people in my meeting room, requesting me to become a model?”

“Tell them that you’ll do it.”

“Soo Hyun! Am I a joke to you?” I exclaimed.

“Of course not! Ok, tell them you won’t do it. Can I hang up now?”

“I…”

“What?”

“I need you to film Dramafy’s Ad as soon as possible.” I softly said.

He laughed. “Are you for real? I need you as my female model in the J.Estina Ad. You’ve refused it. And now you’re asking me just like that, to keep my word and be the model for your company?”

“What are you talking about? We had a deal!” I was dumbfounded.

“Yes, we did! I’m not lying when I’m saying that I really need you in this campaign. I promise to film Dramafy’s Ad the day after we finish filming the J.Estina campaign.” He was serious.

“Oppa! Why are you doing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter