Confession

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

When a part of you dies, you think that eventually you’ll feel better. The reality is that it doesn’t get better, it’s painful, heartbreaking, and as the time goes by, it’s just worst.

“Emi? Did you hear?” Leo asked.

“Yes, I did. Please send the board meeting these numbers. Thank you everyone.” I stood up and walked out of the meeting room.  I was in a meeting with the Travelfy team. I’m currently in San Francisco. I’ve been traveling non-stop between San Francisco, London and Shanghai.

In four months I’ve been in Seoul less than five days. Everything reminds me about him. I hate seeing his photos with his new girlfriend. They’re very public. It hurts, so much that there was a moment when I truly thought that my heart was destroying inside of me. I wonder if he’s happy, if he’s taking care of himself, if he found in her what I couldn’t give him.

“Emi, Ari is calling you from Shanghai.” My secretary said as I reached my office.

“Please, put her through.” I walked inside and grabbed the phone. I’ve missed Ari so much; I don’t see her as often now. She’s in Shanghai taking care of the new investors we got some months ago for Dramafy.

“Ari, what’s going on?” I asked.

“Sajangnim, the new investors loved your new proposal. But, they need you in Seoul, they said this is only going to work if you directly supervise the plan.”

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. “Tell them I can take care of everything from here…”

Ari interrupted me; she never interrupts me. “Sajangnim, believe me I told them. The two conditions for them to invest the other part of the money are: You need to be in Seoul, and Kim Soo Hyun needs to be the image for Dramafy.”

“Well, Soo Hyun is waiting for us to tell him when to film. There won’t be any issues regarding that…” I sighed; I knew this was my entire fault. I broke my own heart; I knew what I was getting into when I decided to spend that night with him, and when I decided to be in a relationship with him. “I’ll be there. Get me an airplane ticket for next week.” I said and hung up.

It was time, I needed to behave like a grown up and take care of this. If everything goes as planned, I’ll only need to stay in Seoul maybe a year and then I’ll be able to leave it for good.

“Emi, Diego wants to know if you’re going home soon?”

I looked at my watch. 9:00 PM. I stood up and grabbed my things. “Yes, tell him I’m heading home.”

 

I arrived home; Diego was in San Francisco for the weekend. As I entered the living room I saw Diego and someone else in the terrace. I knew who he was. I walked towards them and smiled.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” I exclaimed.

He turned to look at me and tapped my head. “Diego invited me to have dinner with the both of you.”

“I made reservations.” Diego happily said.

Soo Hyun and I have become very good friends. He introduced months ago to my now investors. He’s so popular in China that he has the ability to influence not only common people but also people with power.

When Soo Hyun and Gahee met I laughed so hard, Gahee couldn’t believe he was meeting “the love of his life”. She insists that Soo Hyun Oppa likes me; I obviously don’t see it that way. He treats me like a friend and nothing more.

 

We arrived at a very exclusive Japanese restaurant. We had so much fun dining and hearing Diego’s dumb stories. As we were finishing the dessert Diego looked at his phone and exclaimed: “I need to leave now, I was suppose to meet some friends thirty minutes ago!”

I pouched. “Why do you always do this? If it wasn’t for Soo Hyun op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter