Trench Coat

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

There’s a moment in your life when you know you’ll never be the same. A week ago Emi left my apartment and I never heard back from her. I think something in me died when she left. I tried calling her the first days, but I started thinking this may be for the best. I can’t make our relationship public and I can’t ask her to stay by my side anonymously.

I’m coming back from China. As I closed my eyes, I could see her eyes. I could remember the look of pain and disappointment in her eyes, in those eyes I love so much.

Since I’ve been so busy, I’ve barely had time to cope with the pain. I miss her; I miss her laugh, her voice, and her smile… I miss everything about her. I don’t know what I will do when I get back to the apartment and I see everything she left behind. A part of me doesn’t want to go back to Seoul, but the other part… the part of anger and vengeance wants this plane to land as soon as possible. I need to see Lee BoNa and know why she did it. I hate her, everything good I thought she had, vanished in that instance.

While I was lost in my thoughts Nan Gook said: “Yang Sajangnim, needs you in YGE after we land.”

“I can’t. I need to see someone immediately after this plane lands.” I said with disinterest.

Nan Gook sighed deeply. “I don’t know what happened between Yang Sajangnim and you, but you’ve never acted like this before. When ever Yang Sajangnim has asked you to do something, you do it… but now, I really don’t understand why you’re behaving this way.”

“Don’t even try to understand it. That Kwon Ji Yong died weeks ago.”

It’s obvious that my relationship with Hyun Suk has grown apart.

After that day nothing in my life will be the same. 

 

Soon after the van arrived at Galleria Foret's parking lot I jumped into my car. Nan Gook came running to my window.

“Where are you going?” He asked, worried.

“I’ve told you, I need to see someone.” I replied while pulling out my car from the parking space.

“Ji Yong!” He shouted as I exit the parking lot.

My blood was boiling; I needed an explanation. Why would she do something like this? Why would she make my life miserable? What did I ever do to her?

I arrived at the restaurant; she was inside a private dining room.

I opened the door and there she was, sitting across the table with a smile on her face.

“Oppa, you’re here!” She happily exclaimed.

I looked at her blankly.

“What is it Oppa?” She asked staring at me innocently.

I walked towards the table and hit it with my hands. “Why did you do it?” I shouted.

She jumped on her seat. “Oppa… I don’t…”

“Don’t even try to deny it. I’m sure it was you, you rented the room, you probably drug me, and you made Nala lie on the bed with me… You plan all of this, Why?” I exclaimed.

And there she was… the real Lee BoNa, she had a devilish smirk on her face.

“I want you, Oppa.” She said.

I stood up straight. “You want me? And do you think after what you did, I’ll be with you?” I leaned again on the table. “I’d rather die of loneliness than be by your side.” I said with a disgusted tone. 

As I walked to the door, she chuckled. “You’re lying, I know you’re attracted to me. I felt it when you kissed me. You may hate me right now, but I solve your problem. You told me you couldn’t be with me because you have a relationship…”

“I love her!” I exclaimed. I left the room. I was walking to the parking lot, as I opened the front door, I saw the flashes. I was shocked, at least a dozen of paparazzis were there. Lee BoNa came out and walked towards her car with her head down.

Everyone started shouting: “Since when you’ve been dating Lee BoNa?”

  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Emi Haro POV

There’s a moment when you realize all your life is starting to fall apart.

“They didn’t like your approach to expand Dramafy’s market share. That’s why they pulled out their investment.” The Director of Finance said.

 “It was a good plan, we only had to wait six months to see the benefits!” I exclaimed while leaning on my chair.

“Maybe, but they don’t see it that way. The best we can do now is finding new investors… as soon as possible.”

I was playing with my pen. Is something I do when I need to focus, and right now I need to find a solution for this mess.

“What will happen with the contract we signed with Kim Soo Hyun?” Hana asked.

I rolled my eyes. “Do you think I really care about a dumb celebrity right now?” I replied, annoyed.

She didn’t say anything else during the meeting.

“Sajangnim, President Leonard is calling again.” Ari whispered.

I nodded, stood up and said: “Please don’t worry, I can assure all of you that I will find new investors and we’ll continue with our exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter