Choices

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Ji Yong POV

I noticed when Emi opened the door, I felt when she laid down, but I didn’t move… I haven't been myself since the party. I’ve been trying to remember what happened that night, but no matter how much I try, I just can’t remember.

I’ve been very sensitive towards Emi lately. We’ve been arguing, she wants to know what’s wrong with me, and I obviously don’t want to talk about it.

She behaves so nice around me, around my moody-self, that it makes me feel worst. If I could just remember what happened that night, I’d be free.

 

I woke up the next morning, feeling quite positive. I looked through my phone to see if any scandals have been published…. But No.

“It’s been some days since the party, if the press had something about that day, it would’ve been released by now.” I smiled.

I saw Emi lying next to me, I started kissing her. I knew I needed to apologize to her in some way.

 

After Emi left, I got ready to start my day. Today we’re starting practicing “Good Boy's” choreography, and no matter what happens, I’m telling Hyun Suk about Emi and I.

I was enjoying learning the choreography, playing around with Young Bae, laughing of our mistakes. I was feeling like myself. I was feeling alive again.

 

Young Bae and I were taking a break in the terrace after dancing for hours. We were laughing out loud when suddenly we saw some people coming from inside.

It was the Communications Director with a girl; I didn’t see her face.

 

“Oh! Our biggest stars are here.” He said while heading towards us.

The girl was walking behind him.

“Miss Lee BoNassi… These are G-Dragon and Taeyang.”

I felt jitters running through my body. I was so shocked that I quickly stood up.

“Mr. G-Dragonssi, Mr. Taeyangssi, it's such a pleasure to meet you.” She softly said and bowed.

Young Bae and I bowed back.

“What’s this? Why is she here? At least she’s acting like she doesn’t know me.” I thought.

“To what do we owe the honor of Miss BoNassi presence in YGE?” Young Bae asked the Director.

I told him what’s happened and he could see that I was shaken by her visit.

“We’re considering of doing some type of business between YGE and Samsung Group.” He said.

BoNa was shyly smiling and looking down. She looked like the same girl of that night, soft spoken and demure, she seems like a nice girl.

 “Oh! The best of luck.” Young Bae said.

He looked at me. “Ji Yongie we should continue with our practice.” He then said to the Director and Bona: “Please excuse us.” He placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me towards the door. We both bowed and walked to the dance studio.

As we entered the hallway, I sighed deeply. Young Bae patted my shoulder.

“Don’t Worry Ji Yongie, she seems nice, she probably made you a favor by taking you into that room.” He said. I looked at him and nodded.

“Maybe Young Bae is right. She doesn’t look like a bad person; no scandals have been released, she acted like she didn’t know me… Everything will be al right.” I thought and smiled.

 

Hours later while we were still dancing, someone opened the door.

“GD, Yang Sajangnim wans to see you right now.” He said.

I walked to Hyun Suk’s office. I opened the door. “What is it hyung?” As I was closing it he exclaimed: “Tell me this is not true!”

I flinched. “Lee BoNa must’ve told him what happened.” I thought. I looked at him surprised. “Hyung, let me explain, I don’t know what…” He interrupted me. “Since when you’ve been dating her?” He asked.

I was dumbfounded. “What are you talking about?” I replied while walking t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter