Hello, I am... Reality

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

“We’re trying to negotiate with Lee Min Ho, right now.” The Director of PR–Hana said.

“Will he be enough to help us capture market share in China?” I asked.

Hana doubted for a couple of seconds. “Well, he has a lot of popularity in China. But our studies concluded that the popularity is equally divided between G-Dragonssi and Kim Soo Hyunssi. I don’t know why Kim Soo Hyunssi is rejecting our offer… And you don’t want G-Dragonssi as our image. So the 3rd best option is Lee Min Hossi.” She paused. “But if you’ve changed your mind regarding G-Dragonssi I can send a proposal…”

“No.” I interrupted her. “Let’s see how the negotiations with Mr. Lee Min Ho go.”

I obviously didn’t want Ji Yong as the image of the company due to our relationship, you know how the saying goes: don’t mix business and pleasure.

“How are the numbers this week for dramas airing right now?” I asked the Content Director.

As the content Director was explaining the numbers, I noticed Hana suddenly grabbed her phone; she read something and smiled from ear to ear.

“Great, everything sounds great. Please put the Drama with less view in Dramafy’s landing page.” I said.

“Sajangnim, the celebrity has accepted the offer. We have our image.” Hana said while whirling in her chair.

Everyone looked at her with a WTF expression.

“Mr. Lee Min Ho accepted it?” I asked.

“You should meet him personally Sajangnim. It’ll be a graceful gesture towards a celebrity of this magnitude.” She said.

I nodded without giving it too much importance.

“Arisu, is Sajangnim available tomorrow at 9:00 am?” She asked.

Ari looked at my agenda and replied: “She has a meeting with the Travelfy team at that time. She’s…”

I interrupted Ari. “Please reschedule my meeting with Travelfy's team, I don’t want to seem rude towards our new image.” I said while looking at Hana, who obviously was about to say what I just said.

Hana clapped approving my approach to the little schedule conflict.

“Ok then.  That’ll be all, thanks to all for coming.” I ended the meeting.

 

As I was driving home I was thinking on how weird Ji Yong has been acting lately. He seems a little bit worried and out of himself, I’ve asked him several times if there’s something wrong but he always says it's nothing.

 

As I arrived at Ji Yong’s apartment I noticed everything was turned off. “Oh! He probably isn’t home yet.” I thought.  I walked to the bedroom, I turned the lights on and I noticed Ji Yong was already in bed, sleeping. I immediately turned off the lights. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 11:00 PM. “That’s weird, he’s a night person.” I thought.

I walked towards him, fondled his face and then kissed him.

Since he was already sleeping, I got ready to do the same. As I laid on the bed, I noticed he didn’t move.  Another weird thing... when he feels I’m laying down he turns and hugs me. I didn’t dwell too much on this and fell asleep pretty quickly.

  

I could feel Ji Yong's kisses all over my face.

“Good morning Bae” I said while opening my eyes.

“Did you sleep well?” He asked with that smile I love so much.

I nodded.

“You?”

He got on top of me and replied: “Uuhh. I always sleep well when you’re by my side.”

After he kissed me passionately I asked: “What are you doing today?”

He laid on the bed. “I’ll be in YGE… you?”

“I’m meeting Lee Min Ho today. He’s accepted to be the image for Dramafy.” I answered.

He looked at me with a smirk on his face. “Should I be jealous?”

I got on top of him. “Should I show you that you don’t need to be jealous?” I asked, seductively while grabbing his hands and pulling them down towards the headboard.

He nodded.

I started kissing him fervently. He was fondling my thighs and then moved his hands to my lower back, waist, and made a quick stop on my s. He started kissing my neck when I unintentionally opened my eyes and saw the clock: 8:20 AM.

“Holy cow!” I shouted and jumped out of bed.

“What just happened?” Ji Yong asked, confused.

“I need to be in the office in 40 minutes.” I screamed as I entered the bathroom.

I got ready at the speed of light.

As I was buttoning my white shirt, Ji Yong who was still in bed said: “If I were the image of the company, we would be making love right now.”

I smirked. “You know I don’t mix business and pleasure.” I said while leaning to kiss his forehead.

I ran out of the bedroom and shouted: “I love you, see you tonight!”

“Love you too!” He exclaimed.

 

While I was driving through the freeway, I turned the autopilot, combed my hair and put some makeup on.

I arrived at the office at 8:59 AM.  Ari had a worried expression.

I got out of the car and started walking fast. “Sajangnim, he is here. He arrived 15 minutes ago.” She said.

“I know, I’m sorry… Where is he?” I asked after we got into the elevator.

“He’s in the meeting room.” She replied.

As we entered the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter