Waiting

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Soo Hyun POV

 

“What did you think about “Mask”?” Taehyun asked as he grabbed the script.

“Not right for me… I think Ju Ji Hoon hyung will play perfectly the main lead. Please send it to him.” I said as I drank some orange juice.

“Ok… Did you like the “She was Pretty” script?” He asked again.

“It’s a good romantic comedy, but I don’t think it will help me improve my acting… Do you know who matches perfectly the main character? Park Seo Joonie… make sure that he reads the script.” I was in my kitchen preparing a fruit bowl.

Taehyun sighed. “Soo Hyunah, it’s been months now since “My Love From the Stars” ended, Bae Sajangnim needs you to choose your next project as soon as possible.” He was sitting in the living area.

I smirked. “Let me remind you that my schedule, projects, Ads, and everything else are in my hands now. I have the liberty to choose wisely and without any rush the projects I want to work with.” I grabbed the fruit bowl and walked towards the living room.

2013 was a great year in my life; I was able to reach nation-wide recognition and status after “Secretly Greatly”. Months later with “My Love From The Stars” China welcomed me with open arms and the rest of Asia learned who I was.

He hunched. “What about Dr. “Frankenstein”?”

“No… I’m sorry to say this, but the script is weak and it will flop.”  I sat next to him and started eating some grapes.

“Ok then, I’ll take these drama scripts and I’ll let know Bae Sajangnim your thoughts on them. Here are the movie scripts we’ve received for you, and this is the “Descendants of the sun” drama script we received yesterday.” He said while organizing all the scripts on the table.

He pulled a yellow envelope. “We intercepted this, yesterday.” He handed it to me and continued: “They were back in Sicily a couple of weeks ago.”

I opened the envelope and looked at each picture.

“Bury them.” I said and handed the photos back to him.

“Why do you keep doing this?” Taehyun asked.

“I know they’re dating and I’ve told you I don’t like the love-triangle drama. I don’t want them to end their relationship because of the scandal, or because G-Dragon’s agency tells him to leave her. I’m waiting for him to up… to break her heart so that she can move on.”

“They’ve been dating for more than a year now. G-Dragon is behaving very well, no scandals at all. They look happy.” Taehyun said while looking at the pictures.

I smirked. “Let them be happy… the happier they are, the bitter the fallout will be.” I said while eating a piece of kiwi.

“I don’t understand what you’re doing… It’s been a year and you’re still waiting.”

“Don’t worry hyung. Good things come to those who wait” I looked at him

“I remember when you saw her inside the elevator, months ago. You were so nervous.” He laughed.

I chuckled. “You didn’t tell me she lives in my same tower. I remember I was very tired and then I saw her. As beautiful as usual.”

“I told you to take off everything covering your face, but you didn’t listen.”

“It was a good thing, it wasn’t the right time for us to meet.” I said as I leaned on the sofa.

“Ok... I’ll bury the photos… moving on with Ads, we’ve received proposals from: Hyundai, Coca Cola, Lotte Duty Free, Pizza hut, Häagen-Dazs, and J.Estina this week.”

“Hasn’t G-Dragon been the J.Estina model for three consecutive years?” I asked, confused.

“Yes, but they said they wanted to move forward.” Taehyun replied while looking down to his papers.

“Say yes to the first five. To J.Estina tell them I’m not interested.” I said and stood up.

Taehyun sighed. “Will do. There’s a company that’s been insisting again… Dramafy PR team called, they raised their proposal.”

I turned to look at him with my hands inside my pockets. “You know it’s…”

He interrupted me. “It’s not the right time… I know.”

I smirked.

Taehyun stood up next to me. “There’s one last thing, YGE knows that your contract with KeyEast is about to expire. They’re requesting a meeting with you.”

“Hah! You must be kidding me… No thanks, I’m good with my agency.”

He smiled. “Your first schedule starts in one hour.” He said while looking at his watch.

 “I’ll go shower hyung.” I walked to my room.

 

I was able to relax when I felt the water hitting my face.

It’s hard to see the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter