The Party

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

“Did you like it?” I asked Young Bae.

“Deabak! Really Daebak! It sounds fantastic.” He exclaimed.

We were at my studio in YGE. I’ve just played for him the final version of “Good Boy”.

“When should we release it?” I asked again.

Young Bae was thinking. “Maybe last days of October or early November?”

 I smiled. “November sounds good.”

“Are you going later to Tyler Kwon’s party?”

“Of course! He’s been clear that he wants me there.” I replied.

“Only you and I will go. Daesung, SeungRi, and TOP hyung said they had schedules.”

Tyler kwon is the CEO of Coridel Group. He parties hard and it’s quite eccentric. I’ve known him for some years now. We’re not great friends… I would say we’re good acquaintance. He has insisted that I need to be at his party without any excuse.

 “Let’s go together… You know how Tyler hyung is.” I said while playing with the control surface.

“I don’t think I’m staying too long, I have a date with Hyorinie later.”

I sighed. “I’m leaving with you, by any circumstance you should leave me there by myself.” I warned him.

“Araso Ji Yongie.”

 

As Young Bae and I were walking through the hallway I saw Hyun Suk Hyung entering his office. This is the perfect time to speak with him about Emi and I.

“You go first, I’ll see you later.” I said to Young Bae.

Young bae said goodbye and left.

I walked to Hyun Suk Hyung’s office. I wasn’t nervous at all.

I slightly knock on the door.

“Come in.” He said.

I opened the door.

“Ji Yongie! What are you doing here?” He asked with a smile.

“Have you been doing well hyung?” I bowed.

“Kure… is the new song finished?” He walked towards the living area of his office and sat on the couch.

“Yes, Taeyang just heard it… We decided to release it in November.” I said while sitting next to him.

“That will work. Winner’s debut promotions will be over by then. November sounds good.” He crossed his arms. “So are you going to tell me why you’ve been living such a quiet life lately… No party scandals, no love scandals. Are you dating someone and I haven’t found out?” He frowned.

“Well the thing is that…” Suddenly, someone opened the door. We both looked towards it. It was one of YG’s Directors.

“I’m so sorry Sajangnim.” He said while trying to breathe.

“Yah! What’s with you?” Hyun Suk exclaimed.

The director looked at me.

“Talk! I trust Ji Yong!” He shouted.

“Well, the Chinese who invested last month in YGE are been investigated for money laundry. I have their attorney on the phone.” He stuttered.

I looked at Hyun Suk; his face was filled with terror. The both of them ran away from the office.

I stayed there shocked; I didn’t know what to think of what I’ve just heard.

After a while I decided I should leave for I didn’t have a way of finding out what that meant to our company.

I wanted to go home and be with Emi, I needed to unwind after what just happened, but Tyler has been emphatic that I couldn’t miss his party.

I headed to Meca unwillingly.

 

As I waited in the parking lot inside my Lamborghini for Young Bae to arrive, I noticed a BMW I8 entering. My surprise was when the owner got out of the car.

“!” I said and rolled my eyes as I saw Kim Soo Hyun taking a ticket from the valet.

It’s been more than a year now, but the is still saying that Emi is his ideal type… in every ing interview.

The last thing I heard about him, is that his last drama about an alien, was a big success all over Asia.

There was something about him that I didn’t like, and I liked him less since he started naming Emi as his ideal type.

It’s ridiculous but there are a ton of articles about them. When you search his name, Emi appears in the “People also search for” section. And Yes! I have googled the .

Young Bae finally arrived and we entered Tyl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter