The Meeting

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi POV

“Oh! Hyung 2B helped me get in… Noona this is Hyung 2B.” Diego said while pointing with his hand to the back.

“Where is he?” I asked.

He looked back. “Oh! He was here a while ago.”

“Who did you say he was?”

“Hyung 2B… He’s a Korean celebrity, I met him during the flight.”

I was a little bit confused. “Do you know his real name?” I asked again.

He scratched his head. “Nope, not really… he told me to call him Hyung.”

 

We walked to the parking lot. We entered my car and I started driving home.

“When did you arrived?” I asked with a big smile.

“In the afternoon, I went directly to your apartment, but they didn’t let me in. I left my suitcase with the main gate guards.”

I looked at him surprised. “Why did you do that? You should’ve called me.”

He smiled. “I didn’t care, I actually went touring the city… But when I arrived at night, they told me you weren’t home yet.” He paused. “So do you party now? As far as I know you’re in bed before 11:00PM.”

I looked straight at the road.

“And you called Ari after that?”

“Yep! I took an Uber to this place but they didn’t want to let me in, since I wasn’t a “member”.” He said while looking around through the window. “If it wasn’t for hyung 2B I’d probably be there outside, trying to get in.”

I laughed. “Who the heck is Hyung 2B? I need to thank him.”

“You should! He actually was leaving that place when he saw me outside. He got out of his car and helped me get in. Actually, I don’t know why he left.” He took his phone out of his jean's pocket.

He read a message “Hyung 2B” sent him. “Oh! Here it is; he says he needed to leave and that he’s sorry he couldn’t say goodbye.”

“Tell him I want to meet him.” I said.

“Will do!” He shouted and made the military salute.

I laughed. “I’ve missed you so much.”

He smiled and then asked the big question again: “Who was that guy who tried to punch me?”

I suddenly got nervous. Diego is very protective of me. He’s really bubbly and loved by everyone, but he takes good care of me, he sometimes act like the older brother.

“He’s my boyfriend.” I said without looking at him.

A red light made me stop. He was staring at me.

“You’re kidding right?” He asked.

I shook my head.

“That guy looks like trouble… And I won’t even mention that silver blonde hair, what the heck Emi! Do you really need to go through this?”

Diego always calls me noona and he just said my name, which means that he was being serious.

“He’s really nice. He’s a singer. You’ll love him once the two of you meet.” I replied with a cheery tone.

He didn’t say anything else.

We arrived home, got Diego’s suitcase and went to sleep.

 

It was 3:00 PM of the next day. I’ve just spoke with Ji Yong, we decided that he and Diego need to meet today since he’s traveling tomorrow to Paris for a photo shoot.

I’ve been trying for a month now telling him that Diego was coming, but I just couldn’t, I thought it would be too soon for him to meet my most precious thing in life.

A week ago I met Ji Yong’s sister–Dami. After that, all my fears went away.

Now my fear was how Diego would react around him. Diego is easily loved, when he wants to, but he can also be annoying around people he doesn’t like.

I was really nervous; Ji Yong would be coming to my apartment to eat with us. I left my room and started to look for him, he wasn’t in the living room.

“Di?” I called.

Someone opened the front door.

“Noona you’re up!” He said with a big smile.

He looked sweaty; he probably was coming from the gym.

“Yep!” I said.

“I’ll take a shower. What do you want to eat?” He asked as he headed to the guest’s bedroom.

I crossed my hands behind my back and said without thinking too much: “Ji Yong is coming to eat with us. I ordered sushi from a great place I know.” Sushi is Diego’s favorite food.

He turned to look at me. “Great! I’ll shower quickly.” He smiled.

I was dumbfounded. I didn’t know how to feel about his reaction. Yesterday he was kind of mad due to my choice of boyfriend. But know he looked perfectly fine with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter