Drunks, Wh*res and Punches

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

It’s been a month since Ji Yong and I started dating.

I was in Ji Yong’s apartment, wearing one of his white shirts and nothing more. I was trying to make him breakfast. He was sleeping.

I the stereo and put my playlist, not too loud, but loud enough to sing along. As I was hearing “Ain’t that a kick in the head” by Dean Martin, I started chopping the vegetables.

While I was heating the pan, “The way you look tonight” by Frank Sinatra started playing. I smiled as I remembered dancing this song with Ji Yong months ago, I sang along and started dancing across the kitchen.

As I was whirling, I saw Ji Yong. He had only his shorts on. He was looking at me while leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

“You scared me!” I laughed.

“So you also like swing?” He smiled.

“I love it!” I exclaimed while whirling.

I poured the vegetables into the skillet and started moving them. I felt Ji Yong’s arms crossing around my waist.  He kissed my cheek.

“What are you cooking?” He asked.

“Omelets.” I replied.

After “Mack the knife” by Bobby Darin started playing, he caressed my neck with his nose and said: “It smells amazing, but you smell even better.”

I chuckled. “If you interrupt me you won’t eat this yumminess.”

He turned off the stove and pulled me back towards the kitchen’s isle.

“Yah!” I exclaimed.

“Are you speaking banmal to me again?” He asked while kissing my neck.

“I speak banmal to you because we’re close enough.” I answered.

“But I love it when you use honorifics.” He laughed.

“But I don’t.” I turned to look at him and pouched.

He pinched my cheeks and said: “Araso… But don’t act this cute, otherwise I’ll eat you alive.”

I laughed and tried to move towards the stove. He didn’t let me; he grabbed my hand and started kissing me, fervidly. He lifted me up and made me sit on the countertop.

“What are you doing?” I asked while smiling seductively.

“I’m going to eat you.” He whispered.

He kissed me again; he started fondling my legs, then my hips, my waist, and my side s. He ed the first two buttons of the shirt. He was sliding his hands from my s to my shoulders while slightly pulling down the shirt.

As he was kissing my neck someone opened the front door. I froze.

Ji Yong looked towards the door. I looked at him. He was serious.

The shirt was below my shoulders; he calmly pulled it up and buttoned it.

“I’m so sorry.” A man shouted.

I jumped off the countertop and looked at him. He wasn’t looking at us; he was facing the door. It was Ji Yong’s manager. I intertwined my hands and bowed in a 45 degrees angle. “I’m the one sorry.” I said and ran away to the bedroom.

 

Ji Yong POV

“What a nice timing!” I thought while pulling up Emi’s shirt.

I smiled as I saw her bowing to someone who wasn’t even looking at her. She ran into the bedroom.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming?” I asked Nan Gook. I turned off the stereo.

He turned to look at me. When he noticed Emi wasn’t there anymore, he walked towards me.  

“Is that CEO Haro?” He whispered.

I walked towards the living area and nodded.

As I sat on the couch I said: “We’re dating.”

He looked at me astonished. He sighed deeply and sat next to me. “Do you know what Yang Sajangnim will say when he finds out about this?” He whispered.

“He won’t find out.” I said while giving him a menacing look.

He raised his hands up. “I obviously won’t tell him anything, but you know that he always finds out.”

“We’ve been seen each other since before my world tour started.” I leaned on the sofa.

He looked at me surprised. “That long?”

I nodded. “So if Yang Sajangnim suddenly finds out, I’ll know it was you who told him.”

“I promise I won’t say a word.”

I finally smiled. “What are you doing here hyung?”

“Oh! That! Yang Sajangnim needs to meet with you, he’s leaving today for a couple weeks, and wants to know when you’ll release your new singles… by the way which song are you going to release first?”

I thought for a while and then said: “Crooked. But I think I’ll release it until September.”

“Ok… I’ll wait for you in the parking lot.” He stood up and left.

I walked towards the bedroom. Emi was already dressed up. She looked really mortified.

“Don’t worry he won’t tell anyone.” I said and sat next to her on the bed.

She covered her face with her hands. “I’m still blushing, right? ” She lifted her head and looked at me with those amazing eyes I love so much.

“No, you’re not blushing.” I said while squeezing her cheeks. “I have to go and see Hyun Suk hyung in YGE.”

She smiled and stood up; "I’ll go change to my apartment and head to the office."

I hugged her. “See you tonight?” I asked.

She nodded. “Gahee is really excited!”

I smiled and kissed her.

 

It was around 11:00 PM when I arrived at Meca’s parking lot. As I was walking through a hallway I met with Psy Hyung.

I bowed my head and said: “Hyung, have you been doing well?”

“Oh! Ji Yongah! Where are you heading?” He asked while touching my shoulder.

“To Ten.” I replied.

He smirked. “So you’re partying hard tonight!” He exclaimed.

I laughed. “You?”

“Oh! I’m just here to dine with some friends and to meet Kim Soo Hyun, I want him in my next music video.” He said.

As I heard his name I felt “blah!”

“If you have time you should come to say hi.”

“I’ll try hyung, have a good time.” I said while slightly bowing.

 

I was about to enter the nightclub when I saw Emi, I wanted to hug her but I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter