Hateful aisle seat

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Soo Hyun POV

“I’m a freaking zombie!” I exclaimed.

“I know, I know. We’ll get home soon.” Tae Hyun said while leaning on my shoulder.

I was in a bad mood, which rarely happens for I’m a happy person. I haven’t slept well due to the time zone difference. My face was bloated. I didn’t feel exhausted; I was feeling what follows after exhaustion, fatigued maybe?

 “Yah! You’re heavy!” I exclaimed while moving my shoulder.

“Wah! You’re really in a bad mood.” He said as he moved and leaned on the van’s window. I was sitting straight with my arms crossed.

We were in Los Angeles; I’ve been here for one week shooting three CFs.  I really needed to get home, eat my mom’s porridge and sleep continuously for at least two days.

As we arrived at the airport, I saw through the window a small group of fans.

“Hyung, where’s my facemask?” I asked.

“In your backpack. Why?”

“There are some fans outside.” I said.

He woke up and looked at me. “Aren’t you going to show them your perfect smile as always?”

“Hah! With my face this bloated? No, thanks.” I put the facemask on, sunglasses, and my cap.

I usually don’t wear facemasks, especially because it goes against my kind and happy image; but as I said…today I’m really moody.

I got out of the van, waved towards them and quickly got inside the terminal.

I was waiting leaning on a corner while Tae Hyun made my check-in. I could see he was kind of arguing with the agent. After a while he walked towards me.

“All done?” I asked. He handed me my passport and my boarding ticket. We started to walk.

“Yep. But there’s a slight problem.” He answered.

“What is it?”

“So apparently there was an issue with our seats. We’ll have to sit separately.”

“I can live with that.” I said.

“Well, the other thing is that your “Kosmo suite” is in the aisle.” He softly said.

I stopped walking and turned to look at him. “You’re kidding right?”

“I wish I was, but no.”

I hunched and started to walk again. “This can’t be happening.” I murmured.

“This is the cherry on top of the cake.”

I don’t think there’s anything I hate more than aisle seats.

 

We reached the boarding gate; they were starting with the boarding process.

I handed my documents to the agent.

“Your “Kosmo Suite” is 2B.” She said while smiling and handed me back the papers.

“Thank you for reminding me.” I thought.

I sat down on the hateful aisle seat and started to pray that the other person wouldn’t show up so I could move.

As they were about to close the main gate, a man showed up.

“Hold the door please.” He shouted.

The stewardess opened the door and he got in. He was the seat 2A owner.

He put his carry on bag on the top compartment and sat down. I sighed deeply.

After the plane take off. I took off my facemask and sunglasses. I was about to adjust my seat in a 180 degrees angle so I could sleep, but a Korean girl coming from the bathroom recognized me.

She covered with her hand and exclaimed: “Kim Soo Hyunssi!”

We took a picture and other girls came from the back to take pictures with my bloated face and I.

“This just keeps getting better and better.” I thought.

After the stewardess asked everyone to leave the “first class” section, a guy sitting next to me exclaimed in English: “Wow! You must get laid a lot!”

I laughed really hard, for the first time in the whole day I was able to laugh, so loud that everyone was looking at me. I controlled myself and looked at him with a big smile.

“Not that much.” I said.

He is a westerner and seems younger than me.

“What’s you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter