Who You?

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Ji Yong POV

I arrived in Seoul yesterday. I headed directly to my studio in YGE since I wrote a song while I was in Thailand. I’m thinking of naming it “Crooked”; Hong Jun hyung helped me finish the lyrics yesterday.

I thought of texting Emi, but I didn’t. She hasn’t replied to any of my texts since the article about Meisa and I was published three days ago.

Today I’m working in the music for this song because I really need to stop thinking about her.

As I was listening to what I had so far, Young Bae entered.

I tried to smile. “You’re here.” I said.

He sat down on a chair next to mine. “What’s this?” He asked.

“A new song.” I said while looking down and playing with my hands.

“Daebak! It sounds good. What is it about?

“Feeling alone? Broken promises?” I answered still looking down.

He sighed. “You haven’t talked with her?” He asked.

“Nope!” I exclaimed. I finally raised my head and started playing with the buttons of the control surface.

“It’s obvious that you miss her.” He made a pause. “But you know you screwed up by meeting Meisa in Thailand, right?”

I looked at him. “Yah! How many times I have to say this… She was already there, we just happened to be in the same party.”

“Like in Japan? To be honest she seems very interested in you.” He stood up.

“Maybe, but I’m not interested in her.” I said as I whirled on the chair.

“So what are you going to do with Emilia?” He said as he sat on the couch.

“I don’t know. I think this is ridiculous. First she got mad because of the bracelets and if she’s now mad because of the article, I don’t understand why. We don’t have a relationship.” I exclaimed and closed my eyes still whirling.

He sighed again. “I know you don’t read Internet gossip… But did you see the article about her?” He asked.

I quickly opened my eyes and stopped whirling. “What article?”

Young Bae smirked. “You don’t know that Kim Soo Hyun named her as his ideal type?”

I was confused. “What are you talking about?”

“He said during an interview that she admires Emilia and not only thinks she’s beautiful but also intelligent… You can read the whole thing in any website. There are a ton of articles about it.” He said as he started to play with a stuffed animal.

“Hah! Well, that’s funny!” I exclaimed while facing the control surface.

“Aren’t you jealous that another man just publicly said that he likes Emilia?”

“Why would I? As far as I know they’ve never met before. Besides, we’re just friends, getting jealous would mean that I have feelings for her.” I said.

I was trying to look like I didn’t have any problem with this. But, I obviously didn’t like the idea of another man wanting her.

Young Bae wasn’t buying my acting. “So you’re really cool with her having other “friends” like you?”

“If she wants to. She’s free to do it. I really don’t mind.” I lied.

“Ji Yongie, I know you. You’re telling me one thing, but your body language is telling a different story. You just raised your voice, that’s something you only do when you’re mad.” He said while holding my shoulder.

“So what should I do? Tell her I love her; ask her to be in a relationship with me. We had an agreement and love wasn’t part of that!” I exclaimed while standing up.

“Then don’t see her again. Live your life like it never happened.” He paused. “The both of you played a dangerous game and by the looks of it, you’re hooked on it.”

“Honestly, I don’t know what I feel.” I whispered and laid on the couch.

Young Bae pulled a chair and sat in front of me. He was troubled.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“I’m not sure if I should tell you this. But it may help you to understand your feelings. Yesterday Hyorinie and I were in Meca; we were in the parking lot heading to the entrance doors, when I suddenly saw Emilia coming from inside with Choi Si Won.”

As I was hearing him say this I sat down on the couch. “She met with Si Won yesterday? Like in a date?” I frowned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter