Bracelets

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

It’s been three months since Ji Yong and I are “friendlier”. His World Tour started at the end of March; I was at his opening concert in Seoul.  Since then, he’s been in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China; but that hasn’t stopped us from keeping our arrangement. Although it has been very difficult due to my crazy schedule, I’ve traveled to each country to be with him. He also comes regularly to South Korea for a couple days to be with me.

I think we’ve made a great job with keeping this a secret.  Ji Yong’s Manager still doesn’t know about us so, we’ve been extremely careful with our meetings; which most of the time happen inside a hotel room. The only ones who know about our “friendship” are Taeyang and Gahee; I think Ari suspects I’m seeing someone but, she doesn’t know who he is.

Needless to say, the is amazing, amazing enough to make me travel all the miles for it.

I just arrived in Nagoya, where his next pair of concerts will take place. As I was reading some e-mails, someone slide a key card through the door. I smiled since I knew it was Ji Yong.

It was around 2:00 AM when I headed to his room. As I opened the door, I noticed everything was quiet, which is unusual for his always up when he knows I’ll be there. The only light was coming from the night lamp. I walked to his bed; it looked like he was sleeping, until I saw him. He was drenched in sweat.

I knelt down and whispered: “Ji Yong, are you ok?”

He didn’t answer. I touched his forehead and that’s when I noticed he was burning up with fever. I ran back to my room for my emergency kit; I always carry different types of pills for moments like this.

I helped Ji Yong take a Tylenol and then started placing wet towels on his forehead.  “He’s been working too hard.” I quietly said.

I’ve been fighting with my weariness for the past hours. The last time I looked at the clock, it was 5:00 AM. I leaned on the chair and closed my eyes for what I thought would be a couple of minutes.

 

I could hear someone knocking on the door. As I opened my eyes, I noticed I was lying on the bed and the sun was out.

“Oh! Hyung what is it?” Ji Yong asked.

I couldn’t see him. He was in the small hallway near the bathroom.

“No, don’t worry. I’ll have lunch here in my room, I’ll ask for room service.” He exclaimed.

I was sitting down on the bed when I saw him.

“You’re up!” He exclaimed with a big smile. He looked perfectly fine now.

I stood up on my knees and walked like that to the edge of the bed. “Yah! You scared me!” I pouted while punching his shoulder.

“Are you speaking banmal to me again?” He asked while hugging me. He kissed my forehead.

“Are you okay?” I said while touching his forehead and his cheeks.

“Yes! I’m perfectly fine.” He exclaimed as he headed to the desk. He picked up the room service menu and then continued: “Should we get something to eat?”

I nodded and sat down on the bed again. “What do you want to have for breakfast?” I asked.

He handed me the menu and laughed. “It’s noon.”

I looked at the alarm clock. It was really noon. “What?” I shouted.

I tried to get up but he didn’t let me. “Don’t even think about leaving before eating something.” He was on top of me. He was looking at me with that smirk that drives me crazy.

I nodded and kissed him.

 

After ordering room service, he was lying on the bed with his eyes closed. I was lying on my side with my head on his arm.

“What happened yesterday?” I asked while fondling his chest.

“I don’t know. I suddenly felt really tired so, I tried to sleep for a while. I don’t remember anything else.”  He replied.

Before I could say anything. “Why did you fell asleep on the chair? I had to carry you to the bed. Do you know how heavy you are?” He asked with a mocking tone.

“I’m not that heavy! And that wasn’t the first time you’ve carried me.” I seductively replied.

He opened his eyes and got on top of me. “Are you trying to seduce me right now?”

“Of course not! You’re still convalescent of your illness.” I sarcastically said.

He smirked and fervidly kissed me. He was ing my shirt when someone knocked on the door.

“You and I have an unfinished business.” He said before heading to the door.

I laughed.

We were eating when he suddenly walked towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter