Box-Office and aliens

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Soo Hyun POV

I woke up and started getting dressed. As I was putting my cap on, she said: “Oppa, you’re leaving without saying goodbye?”

I turned to look at her; she was asleep when I woke up. She was lying on the bed under the sheets. I smiled and walked towards her.

“Of course not! But the sun will rise soon and I should leave before your neighbors wake up.” I stood in front of the bed staring at her.

“Will you call me once you finish the promotions of your movie?” She asked. She looked at me with puppy eyes.

“Uuhh! For sure!” I lied. I patted her head and left her apartment.

If you’re wondering who she is, she’s part of a famous Idol group. I won’t say her name for we gentleman don’t have memory as to this types of things.

I rapidly walked towards the van, where Taehyun was waiting for me. I opened the door and got in.

“Well! At least you do look more relaxed.” He said, annoyed.

“Of course I do! Do you know how much time has been since I’ve been with a woman?” I asked more annoyed.

“During the speech you gave me before I brought you here… you said it has been almost a year.” He made a long pause; he was really pissed. “Soo Hyunah, I understand your needs really well. But, you have the worst timing! Your movie was released two days ago! Do you know what will Bae Sajangnim say if he learns about this? I’ll be fired and you’ll be punished.” He concluded.

Although Taehyun is my manager, he has a soft spot for me. I can easily convince him to help me do things that are a little bit reckless. To be honest, I don’t do it often but, today I really needed to unwind. As Taehyun said, “Secretly greatly” hit theaters two days ago and it broke the box-office record for most ticket sales in its first day of release by a Korean film. So, now two of my movies hold a box-office record; the other been “Thieves”.

The reason I’m stressed is because today we’ll know if we broke up another box-office record. Hopefully we’ll do, cause this will give more autonomy to select the films/dramas I work in, and it will also give me the independence I need to do what I want… and pursue who I want.

“Hyung! Don’t worry! No one will know about this.” I said, trying to calm him down.

“We’re here. Get some rest cause your schedule starts in less than three hours. I moved a couple of meetings you had tomorrow for today, so you don’t forget to work hard.” He smirked.

“Araso Hyung! Araso… I know you’re doing it because you’re upset. I’ll be good from now on. Uhh?” I smiled innocently. He was watching me through the driving mirror.

“Kure Soo Hyunah! Let’s not do this during the critical moments of your career.” He smiled back.

That’s all I needed to say to him so he could let go of his grudge; He really has a soft heart. I laughed inside silently.

  

I was exhausted, it was almost 11:00 PM and I’m still in a photo shoot. I had six interviews and three photos shoots today. The photographer could see I was tired and said: “Soo Hyunie, let’s take a fifteen minutes break, yes? I promise we’ll finish in thirty minutes.”

I bowed and excused myself for being tired. Everyone looked at me with an “Aww, poor little thing!” expression.

I sat on a couch near the main studio, grabbed a magazine and turned the T.V. on. “Arirang Showbiz News” was airing. I was reading an article when I heard: “She’s an inspiration for women her age. She’s 24 years old, She’s the CEO of Dramafy and Forbes US ranked her in its Top 10 CEOs to look forward in 2013… Miss Haro Emiliassi is here tonight to speak with us about the impact Korean Television is having worldwide.”

As I heard her name I raised my head to look at the T.V. She was wearing a white shirt and her hair was side parted with some waves at the ends.

“Wah! She looks beautiful as usual.” I said to myself.

 She has a nice voice, a kind of voice you would want to hear every night before going to bed. But, what surprised me the most is that she speaks Korean fluently.

I’ve seen her a couple of times but, she looks different now, like… more mature. Her eyes besides being big are very expressive and now they have a glow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter