Visiting Her

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

I made a schedule for my releases. It’s going to be update every Friday or Saturday.

 

Anyhow this chapter is going to be influenced a tiny bit by Pygmalion. Like the speech is going to be a bit more British lol

I’ve been reading Pygmalion for class recently and I’ve also been obsessed with Alice in Wonderland :DDDDD
so my speech is also a bit influenced by them lol

 

Enough of my rambling, enjoy the chapter~
Comments are appreciated <3

 

 

After Claire left both Jihyo and Nayeon, she resorted to teleport her way to the airport; teleporting from rooftop to rooftop to avoid people’s eyes. That was the fastest way to go there. Claire could’ve also transform into her demon form, which is also fast; but she is not Mina, the fastest out of the three Eaters. She can’t be there in 10 minutes using that form. Thus Claire teleported and made it just before they had close the check-in point.

 

Claire then proceeded to search for her family, and with the help of the Aterwatch, it was easy. Once she located them, she went to them and found that they were sitting on a bench. Mina was playing a game with her phone, while Tzuyu was just leaning onto Mina seemingly asleep. Claire took a seat next to them and waited for their plane.

 

The three of them just sat there, all left to their own thoughts. It’s been long since they have visited her, way too long now that they had realized. Were they starting to forget her? No, that’s not it. But what other excuse did they have to not visit her? Maybe they were afraid of seeing her, or was it the opposite? Maybe the three of them didn’t want to accept the fact that she isn’t here anymore. She was family, but she also symbolized what they couldn’t do. What they had fail to do. Despite the Eaters being strong, it showed that they have flaws the same time. Even after they have boarded the plane, they didn’t speak. One might think that they are muted, but no; they are just thinking, remembering….

 

Regretting.

 

They had book a plane in a way that they would sit with each other; they might not be speaking to each other, but they were very thankful that they have each other. They were family. Because of her sacrifice, they were here together right now.

 

When Mina noticed that Tzuyu was actually asleep now, she started talking to Claire about her.  About how quiet she was. Well, all of them were quiet, but Mina knew it was different with Tzuyu. Being a family for hundreds of years allowed them to understand one another without a word, and Mina was worried for Tzuyu. The flight itself wasn’t that long, but Tzuyu was probably tired physically and mentally; from school and from thinking of her.

 

“…Hey….” Mina said quietly.

 

“Hey….” Claire replied in a quiet voice, almost a whisper. It was as if they were afraid of breaking something if they had spoken louder.

 

“How long has it been since we visited?”

 

“A long time ago…. Way too long ago.”

 

“Huh…. Ironic isn’t it. We feel like it’s been so long since we had visited her. Yet I can remember the time the four of us spent together as a family just like yesterday….”

 

“Me too, Mina… me too….” Claire remembered the time when she and Tzuyu had done something stupid, and at the end she and Mina scolded them. Claire smiled softly at that memory.

 

“What are you thinking of?” Mina whispered.

 

“…Nothing, just… memories.”

 

“I see” Mina nodded, then there was silence again for a moment. “…Tzuyu has been quiet since the time we left home…”

 

“No, bloody way….”

 

“Oh, shut up….” Claire chuckled softly. “Sorry….” She had said in her other and Mina’s native language.

 

“It’s okay…” Mina knew it was just Claire trying to cheer her up.

 

“So? What about Tzuyu?” Claire asked in a more serious tone this time.

 

“I… I think… I don’t know….” Mina hesitated to tell Claire. She knew it was a moronic idea, but she couldn’t help thinking about it.

 

“Mina…. You know you can just tell me. We’re family remember?” Claire sideway hugged her, hopping to give the girl some comfort.

 

“Yeah…” Mina leaned into Claire, and put her head on her shoulder.

 

“….” Claire waited for Mina to continue in her own pace; she didn’t want to rush her. To other people, they might think that Claire and Mina disliked each other from their usual banter, but that’s just how they show their love towards each other. They don’t act like that with everyone. But at times like this, they would comfort each other. They would just hug each other until one feels better. Both of them aren’t very good at expressing feelings with words, so they just hug the other one with as much emotion as they can convey.

 

“Do…. Do you think….” Mina hesitated again. “Do you think that there was a possibility that maybe Tzuyu didn’t saw things? I mean do you think that she is still alive?”

 

“…. I had said no. But to be honest I don’t know, Mina….”

 

“….”

 

“I know for sure she died at that night…. But there have been cases of people reincarnating before….” Claire said carefully.

 

“Are you saying that she has been reborn?” Mina’s hope had been rekindled. Maybe, just maybe….

 

“I don’t know, Mina. I’m hoping… that what Tzuyu had saw could have possibly been her reincarnation. But this is just speculation….”

 

“She is…” Tzuyu had apparently woken up.

 

“Tzuyu, you’re awake?” she then nodded her head.

 

“Uhm, just now.”

 

“How can you be so sure of that?” Claire asked. Did she meet her? or?

 

“Because I met her again.” However, just right before Tzuyu could explain, they have arrived at their destination, Japan. It was around midnight, and they would visit her grave tomorrow. For now, they need to check-in their hotel, and listen to Tzuyu’s explanation there.

 

 

[Flashback]

 

It was her.

 

Tzuyu looked at the girl’s face and she was certain. It was her! Tzuyu have looked at that face so many times, she couldn’t forget it; and this was her face. Same mouth, same nose, same eyes, same eyebrows. Her hair was different though, she used to have black hair; now her hair has an ash brown hue. But Tzuyu didn’t care. The girl looked beautiful regardless of hair color.

 

Tzuyu had a lot of emotions running through her. She was happy, confused, and sad at the same time. Happy because she is seeing her lover’s face again. Confused on why was she here, wasn’t she supposed to be dead? Sad because she remembered that dreaded night. All of this emotions raged in her heart, and Tzuyu couldn’t take it anymore. She hugged her tightly while crying. And Tzuyu doesn’t even cry.

 

Sana on the other hand, was star struck. Her crush was staring at her so closely! However, Sana felt like they could have made their meeting better, but this was better than nothing. While Sana was fangirling in the inside, completely forgetting her previous problems, the stranger’s eyes were starting to water. Sana noticed her look and started to worry about her. Sana didn’t know why, but when she feels sad, Sana couldn’t help but feel sad too. She affects her that much.

 

And when she hugged her so tightly that Sana actually felt pain, she didn’t care. She wanted to comfort the girl, so she did what felt natural to her. Sana hugged the girl back, making small circles on her back, surprising both Tzuyu and Sana. She also kissed her head. It was something that she used to do to Tzuyu when she felt sad.

 

Tzuyu finally collected herself and removed herself from Sana. Because Tzuyu knew that this was definitely not the same person as her lover, but at the same time it was. It was difficult to describe for Tzuyu.

 

“I’m sorry, you reminded me of someone I used to know.” Tzuyu apologized with a sad smile. Sana wanted to do something to make that sadness go away, but she didn’t know what to do. Sana felt like if she kissed Tzuyu, then maybe the sadness would go away. She doesn’t know why she thought that would help at all, but she felt like it would. But Sana knew better than to actually do that. After all in Sana’s point of view, they were just strangers.

 

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.” Sana smiled at Tzuyu. And Tzuyu felt her heart skip a beat, she hasn’t felt like this ever since she died; this made Tzuyu even more sure that this girl was her.

 

“I’m Sana by the way. Minatozaki Sana.” Sana thought that it was now or never to introduce herself. But Tzuyu was surprised. ‘They have the same name….’ She doesn’t know why, but she expected her to have a different name now. But neither the less, she introduced herself too.

 

“Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu.”

 

“What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl…” Sana whispered.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Ah! You heard that? Sorry, it must’ve been weird.” Sana awkwardly laughed. But Tzuyu was even more bewildered. They even say the same things.

 

“No, it’s okay.” Tzuyu smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter