Hey, guess what?

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! :D

I'm back with a new long chapter!

I hope you enjoy this!
And please tell me any mistakes that I have made :)

 

After the dark hour has passed, the Vampires, Werewolves and Eaters that were patrolling the city and the areas around it went back to their respective home to rest. The reason why is because demons become more inactive after the dark hour and during day time, thus there was a less need to patrol during those times and every one can rest or work to make money.

 

At the top of Catherine Apartments, on the balcony of the penthouse, a pure black Griffon landed there after flying in from somewhere. The Griffon turned into a girl, and she started to walk inside the penthouse. To the girl’s dismay, there was already another girl with long dark red hair slouched on the sofa in front of the TV playing video games.

 

“Mina unnie?! When did you came home?” Tzuyu was bewildered, she is the one in charge of patrolling the city, while Mina is in charge of the forest surrounding Seoul. How did she come back home faster than her?

 

“15 minutes ago….” Mina said without looking at Tzuyu, she is concentrating on her game.

 

“How is it that you’re so fast?” Tzuyu pouted, and Mina giggled. Then she came to a realization when her stomach grumbled. She hadn’t eaten any dinner yet. So she walked to the kitchen and pulled out some raw slices of beef from the refrigerator; then she grabbed a plate and some soy sauce, and proceeded to sit next to Mina to watch her unnie play.

 

“Want some raw beef unnie?” Tzuyu asked as she ate the raw meat.

 

“No, thanks, Tzuyu. I already ate salmon sashimi with Claire earlier before we left.”

 

“Speaking of Claire unnie, where is she?”

 

“Ah, she said she wanted to talk to the Wolf King and Vampire Queen earlier.”

 

“Wae? Is it because the vampires and werewolves were missing?”

 

“Hmmm…. Maybe….” Mina concentrated even more to her game; the boss battle had just started. Tzuyu pouted she knew her unnie wasn’t listening anymore. She was done eating so she washed the dishes then went back to Mina. Tzuyu could go back to her room, but she wasn’t sleepy yet and she was bored in her room; so what’s the best option? Poke Mina until she plays with her.

 

*poke*

 

“….”

 

*poke* *poke*

 

“Tzuyu, stop it. I’m concentrating.” Mina’s character got damaged.

 

*poke**poke* *poke*

 

“Tzuyu!” Mina’s tank got heavily damaged.

 

*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

 

“Tzuyu, please! I’m serious!” Mina’s party got heavily damaged.

 

*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

 

“Oh my God! Tzuyu!” Mina’s character died. “UGH! WHAT?! WHY?!” Then she glared at Tzuyu. “What is it, Tzuyu?! This better be important because my character just died, and now I have to restart the whole level!”

 

“I’m bored” Tzuyu smirked.

 

“YOU’RE WHA-?!”

 

“I’M HOMEEE~!” Claire slammed the front door open as Mina was about to rage at Tzuyu. Both of them looked at Claire. “What?” she asked, clueless.

 

“It’s nothing, unnie~”

 

“Why are you back?”

 

“Wow, is that what you ask to your own family member?” Mina scoffed.

 

“I never said that you were family, only Tzuyu.” Claire put her hand over her chest, pretending to look offended. She knew that the girl didn’t actually mean what she said. It was just their usual banter.

 

“Well, I’m never giving you anymore allowance then, and Tzuyu will get your share, yeah?”

 

“Wha?! You wouldn’t….”

 

“Watch me” Claire smirked. Mina looked horrified; if she doesn’t get allowance, that means she can’t buy more games.

 

“My games….” Tzuyu however looked ecstatic, she can buy more food and stuffed toys (don’t judge the baby Yoda, even though she is 146 years old). “W-Whatever, it’s not like there is a new game that I want to buy anyway!” Claire laughed at Mina. She claims that she can’t do aegyo, but what Claire sees every day is definitely it. Besides she was only joking about not giving her allowance, but only after two weeks will Mina get it. It was fun looking at a distressed Mina.

 

“By the way, unnie.”

 

“What is it, Tzuyu?”

 

“What did you talk about with the Wolf King and Vampire Queen?”

 

“Hmmm, well I can’t tell you now. But I can assure you something interesting is gonna happen soon! …Like really soon! …More like tomorrow!” Claire grinned. “But enough of this. Come on, let’s go to sleep. It’s almost 3 am.”

 

“Okay, unnie!” Tzuyu ran off into her room. All the bed rooms are in the second floor.

 

“Ehhh, I don’t wanna sleep yet.”

 

“Well, don’t blame me if Momo sees you with dark rings bellow your eyes~” Claire said while walking to her own room.

 

“And why should I care if the idiot sees me like that?” Mina tried to hide her blushing face.

 

“You tell me~, yeah? *chuckle* Good night, Mina.” Then Mina heard the door shut close.

 

“I don’t like that idiot….” Mina whispered to no one. Her words are lies, but her face certainly wasn’t lying. “Wait…. Is she coming tomorrow? Nah, no way.”

 

 

Morning came and the three Eaters did their usual morning routine. Wake up, eat breakfast, and laze around for the rest of the day. But Claire had something else on her mind. She was wearing nice clothes, the type you would were if you were to go out.

 

“Yorobun! It would be best if you get ready too, yeah?”

 

“Wae, unnie? Are we going to go out?”

 

“Well, not really. The Vampires and the Werewolves are going to come here soon, and I doubt you would want to look like that in front of them.” Mina and Tzuyu looked at themselves, they were still wearing their pajamas. Mina wore a big t-shirt with shorts, but it looks like that she is only wearing the t-shirt. Her shoulders were also slightly visible. While Tzuyu wore a one onesie with a griffon theme.

 

“Right, of course. So, when are they coming?” Mina asked.

 

“Hmmm, in fifteen minutes, yeah?”

 

“WHAT?!” Both Tzuyu and Mina shouted. Then they ran, took a shower and wore whatever nice clothes they had in their closet. All within 13 minutes and now they're back in the living room.

 

“I hate you….” Mina panted, she was exhausted from that fiasco.

 

“Awww, I love you too!” Mina disgustingly looked at Claire.

 

“Unnie!!! Why didn’t you tell us earlier~?!” Tzuyu pouted.

 

“Ehehehe, I forgot!” Then the front door bell rang, signaling the arrival of the guests. “Both of you sit on the couch, yeah?” Then Claire went to the front door to welcome in the Vampires and Werewolves.

 

 

[Earlier at the Werewolf’s Mansion/Den]

 

“GOOD MORNING, MY SWEET BABY PUP!” An old looking man stormed into his daughter’s room, looking especially happy today.

 

“Ugh! Dad! Don’t call me that!” Jihyo said in an annoyed tone.

 

“Ah, mianhae, Jisoo-ya.”

 

“It’s Jihyo, dad! JI! HYO! I’ve been telling you that since more than a hundred years ago! Quite literally!”

 

“Ahahaha, sorry again.” The King sheeply smiled.

 

“*sigh* It’s okay, dad. What is it for you to come into my room so early in the morning?”

 

“Ah, that’s right! You need to go and get ready to go outside! Also wake up the others and go to the Eater’s house together, okay?”

 

“Why? And who do you mean by others?”

 

“I’m referring to Momo and Chaeyoung! Now hurry!” The King shoved his daughter into her bathroom.

 

“Dad! You hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter