Dateu!

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

[ FOURTH WEEK OF HYUNSOO COUPLE ]

That afternoon was perfect, with wonderful sunshine and the cold air. Kyuhyun is seen hurrying out of their house and into the nearby grocery store. 

[ KH: We haven't been to our house for almost 5 days. I was busy with the preparation for the SS5, while my wife had to film the MV of her new album. I heard she tried to do the filming in just one day. But then, there were a lot of problems, so it was extendend for another 2 days. After her MV filming, she had another appointment, it was a CF filming. I'm going to take care of her at our home and we needed food. ]

I'm going to need.... This... and this.... and this... and this..... and this.. and what was that other one? Ah, garlic bread!                                         he muttered as he scanned the list he had on hand.

[ KH: I'm going to cook spaghetti for her. Well, I'll try. *laughs* ]

He hurried back home and started to prepare everything. He was just putting the cooked pasta on a container when the door opened. 

I'm homee!                                                                                                                        a sweet cute tired voice exclaimed. He went and welcomed her with open arms. 

Tired?                                                                                                                  he asked as she smiled at him and went into his embrace. 

Eumm. A little bit. But I'm fine, don't worry about me.                                                            she said, totally happy to be in his arms again. 

Aigoo! How can I not worry? Let's go to the couch. You can rest while I cook us some food.                                       he told her leading her to the couch.

You're always taking care of me! How about you let me cook, neh?                               she said, rejecting the offer to just rest on the couch. Kyuhyun gave her a glare.

I love taking care of you, so just go and relax on the couch.                                   he said, earning a sigh from her. 

But oppa, I know you're tired too. Preparations for the SS5 are starting, right?                          she said, coming towards the sink to wash her hands. 

Aigoo! This stubborn girl! Fine, can you please chop the tomatoes?                                           he finally gave in. She just grinned and nodded, taking the chopping board and knife. They worked together, laughing at Kyuhyun's stories of his hyung's pranks and prattles. 

IT'S FINISHED!                                                                                                                   he happily exclaimed, totally happy of the result. They set the table and started eating. 

Ummm, this is so good! Why did you cook this?                                                                            she asked, curious if he knew that it was one of her favorite foods. 

You don't like it?                                                                                                                             he asked, standing up and almost taking her plate to dump it on the sink.

Aniyo! I'm just curious why you made spaghetti when you could've cooked a Korean dish.                     she cleared, grabbing her plate so that he won't be able to dump it in the sink. Kyuhyun sighed and sat down again, before lowering his head to his plate. 

I thought it's going to help me cheer you up because it's one of your favorites.                        he murmured, not raising his eyes to her. She went around the table and raised his head a bit, making her see his red cheeks. 

KYEOWO!                                                                                                                              she exclaimed before pinching his cheeks and hugging him. 

You're so cute jagii! Of course, you cheer me up! Especially when you make delicious food!              she told him, with a grateful smile. 

Let's eat!!                                                                                                                   she said, eating the spaghetti made by Kyuhyun with gusto. Kyuhyun just smiled and continued eating too. 

AH! I'm so full! Don't spoil me, jagii..                                                                              she told him, as he washed the plates.

Wae? What if I like to spoil you?                                                                                he asked, focusing on his work. 

You can spoil me another way, but please, just not with food. I'll get big, chubby.. It's a bit hard for me to reduce.        she giggled, remembering herself during her college days.

Arrasseo.. Are you tired?                                                                                  he said, taking a seat beside her on the couch.

Aniyo.. Your food gave me energy. Oh! I forgot!!                                                     she snapped her finger, remembering something.

What is it?                                                                                                               Kyuhyun remarked as he watched her look for something inside her bag.

Just wait and you'll see..                                                                                                she responded as she took four pairs of it from her pack. 

Choose one! We can wear it next time, if you like!                                                              she declared, as she the things down on their coffee table.

You brought these?                                                                                                   he uttered, totally impressed and interested. 

Neh. Well.. I was shopping the other day and they caught my eye.. So, here they are.. Choose one! Ppalli!               she insisted, really excited to see Kyuhyun wearing one of the couple shirts she bought. 

How about you choose for me?                                                                                     he gestured to the shirts. She grinned at him and took the blue checkered one and shoved him into the bathroom. He chuckled and went in to try on the shirt. Before he went out, he took a picture of himself and posted it on twitter with the caption:

"My first couple tee! Gomawo nae aega (my baby) @ChoiHYESoo041593!"

So, what do you think about it?                                                                                         he inquired as he went out, finding her wearing her couple dress.

UWAH! YOU LOOK SO COOL AND HANDSOME!                                                                she said, clapping her hands. 

And you are gorgeous! Does that have something to cover your shoulders?               expressing that he didn't want her to go out, her skin showing like that. 

No, but I have my coat.                                                                                               she said, looking behind her shoulder to the black coat she put out for herself. 

Let me help you put it on then.                                                                                                    he said, taking it and opening it for her. 

Eh? We're going out?                                                                                                          she queried as she wore it. 

Neh. Don't worry, it'll be fun.                                                                                                      he told her, letting her out of the door. He led her out into his car and started driving. Just then, Kyuhyun's phone started to ring. 

Baby, can you answer that for me? I think it's Heechul-hyung.                                                 he requested as they were in an intersection. She took the phone, took a look at the caller and answered it. 

Yeoboseyo?                                                                                                                                  she voiced, as she put it on speaker phone. 

OHHHH! SISTER-IN-LAW! You're with Kyuhyun-nie?                                                                 it was indeed Heechul calling. 

Neh, Heechul-oppa! Eoddie (Where are you)?                                                                 she replied. 

We're at the SM Building. But I guess we can't bother you two right now.                               Heechul insinuated, earning a few laughs behind him. 

Hyung, we're going on a date! Go and find someone else to bother!                                   Kyuhyun informed him. 

YAH! This ______! Are you ordering your hyung around?!                                                             Heechul shouted, earning a laugh from Hye Soo. 

Oppa, what he meant is, that he can't talk right now. He's driving, you know.                     she said, throwing a glare at Kyuhyun's direction. 

Yeah, that's what I meant.                                                                                                               Kyuhyun affirmed. 

Arrasseo, you give us a call whenever you're back from your date, neh?                                  Heechul calmed down before ending the call. 

Did Heechul-hyung scare you?                                                                                              he asked, since it was the first time she got shouted by Heechul. 

Aniyo. I've seen and heard him shout at you. I watched Intimate Note where you made him and Eunhyuk-oppa one of the participants.                                                                                                                  she said, remembering that variety show she loved to repeat over and over again. As they drove through, they talked about trivial things. As soon as they arrived, Kyuhyun took a blindfold and covered her eyes before going out of the car to the passenger's side to assist her. 

Is this another surprise, jagii? You know, I'm getting spoiled here!                                                                                                                    she said as she stretched out her hands towards Kyuhyun, asking for help.

Neh, so just hold on tight and you'll see it soon.                                                               he said as he started to walk towards their destination. 

Are we there yet?                                                                                                          she whined, as she slowly walked since she didn't want to fall down in her high heels. 

Just a few more steps and we're..... there...                                                    Kyuhyun told her, placing her in the perfect position. He placed his hands on the knot behind her and slowly untied it.

You can open your eyes now.                                                                              he said as the fireworks started. She did as she was told and gasped at the beauty she was presented with. The fireworks spelled out

"Kyuhyun loves Hye Soo so much!"

Jagii!! Gomawo!                                                                                               she voiced, before hugging him. 

Not yet finished! Come, we have to do something.                                               he excitedly took her hand in his and started for another direction. 

Oh, isn't that.... Namsan Tower?                                                                            she pointed to the skyscraper. Kyuhyun nodded and turned the other way. 

Here. You write your promise to me on this one, I'll do the same with this one.                         he handed her a lock, key and a permanent marker. She smiled and started doing what he wanted her to do. As soon as both of them finished, Kyuhyun locked his on hers while she locked hers on the fence. They exchanged positions and read each other's promise on the locks.

HS: To love and care my Jagii.. <3 my Kyu! 04-23-12

KH: To care and love my Baby.. <3 my Soo! 04-23-12

They laughed, totally mesmerized that they almost had the same thought on their locks. Kyuhyun interlaced their hands again and started towards the tower. They were silent as they rode one cable car, but the looks they gave each other, was captured on the camera and everyone who was watching them, felt warmth and the love that they were sending each other through their eyes and smiles.