Jealous Maknae

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

( After one week )

Did we buy everything, eonnie?                                                     Hye Soo asked her manager, as they went out of the supermarket where they brought some groceries and two dozen energy drinks. Her manager just managed to say yes before fixing everything into the car. With that accomplished, they went in the car and started for the practice building of Super Junior. 

We're here!                                                                                                                      her manager announced as they stopped in front of the building. Hye Soo skipped out. 

[ Q: When you arrived, why were you skipping? Was it because of excitement? 

HS: Blame my hyper-system. Kekekekekeke! I'm always like that when I want to see him. 

Q: Have you seen him before you met in our show?

HS: Neh. I... went to one of the SMTown. But I had to go after they sang 'From U' which made me very sad. I got a one time shot and then, my schedule had to be changed just like that. So, I was really sad that time. And then, WGM came knocking at my door. ]

She went in, looking at different directions, trying to find the practice room. The staff point her to the correct direction and she started off, holding some of the groceries she brought from the supermarket. 

Annyeonghaseyo!                                                                                       she greeted as she opened the door and gave a bow to her sunbaes. When she stood up, she saw Kyuhyun smiling (brightly) approaching her with his arms wide open. 

YAH! CHO KYUHYUN, YOU'RE SWEATY! Me first!!                                                          Sungmin told the maknae wiping beads of sweat on his forehead. Sungmin reached her first and enveloped her into a hug. 

Hy-unnng!                                                                                              Kyuhyun whined, trying to tear them apart. Hye Soo giggled, earning a stare from her husband. 

Why are you giggling? You like Sungmin-hyung?                                        he said, a bit angry. Hye Soo was shocked at her husband's reaction so she was just looking at him with open.

Yah! Maknae, why are you getting jealous?                                            Sungmin gave him a punch in the shoulder. Kyuhyun took the opportunity and made a grab for Hye Soo. 

Hyung, who do you think did you just touch?                                                                   he told the elder, making everyone else laugh and Hye Soo turn bright red. She coughed to hide her red cheeks and then turned to the brother-in-laws. 

Annyeonghaseyo! Jeu neun Choi Hye Soo imnida! Please take care of me!                      she said as she gave them a bow. The boys just smiled and each gave a hug, ignoring the maknae's vicious stares. 

Waegure, Kyuhyun-ssi? (Why are you being like this, Kyuhyun-ssi?)                   it was Siwon who . Hye Soo looked at him with eyes all curious too. 

She's my wife! Of course, I don't let her get touched by other men!                             was the angry reply. 

[ KH: Touching my wife....... I kind of got jealous of it. Besides, we haven't really had a lot of skinships yet. Maybe when I've experienced a lot of skinships with her. *evil laugh* ]

 Look at the maknae's face! It's red!                                                                           Kangin teased, as the others laughed. 

Hyuuunng!                                                                                                            he whined again, letting Hye Soo catch a glimpse of the cute, whiny maknae and not the cute, snarky, evil maknae. She pulled at him, and gave him a smile, enough to make him forget of his hyung's teasings. 

What are you doing here, yeobo?                                                                                he asked, giving full attention to her. She turned and took one of the grocery bags she had with her and started to open it. Everyone went to her and she started to hand out the drinks she brought for all of them. When...

Oh, jamkamman. Everybody read what's written on your energy drinks..                          Heechul said, pointing in a certain part of the drink. Everyone looked at it, and one read it. 

Syupeo Juni-eoyeo oppas, please take care of my yeobo! I'm rooting for you! HWAITING!!                              Donghae read, before showing Kyuhyun the picture of Hye Soo blowing a kiss to the camera. Kyuhyun turned to her.

How can you just give kisses to them like that?                                                                       he sulked. Hye Soo just smiled and took out her handphone. She pressed the touchscreen a couple of times before hearing a beep from another phone. 

Isn't that.... yours, Kyuhyun-ssi?                                                                                            Yesung asked, indicating to the phone. Kyuhyun nodded, went to the table, got his phone from his bag and opened it. A wide grin suddenly appeared.

HA! You only have one. I have lots!!                                                                                              Kyuhyun said, waving his phone in front of his hyungs. They saw a gif of Hye Soo waving at them and suddenly showering a thousand kisses. Kyuhyun grinned and went to his wife, putting his arm around her hips.

Aigoo! Maknae, you have a great wife! Can I be your husband instead of him?                       Kangin asked, his eyes filled with mischief. Hye Soo just smiled and shook her head before resting her head on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

I have a husband already, Kangin-ssi.                                                                               she told him, making Kyuhyun's grin even more wider.

Kaja? (Let's go?)                                                                                                                               she invited them, tugging at Kyuhyun's hand and motioning to the rest of them to follow.

Where are we going?                                                                                                                                 Heechul said, as he followed right behind the couple.

Lunch.                                                                                                                                                  Hye Soo told him, as the SJ vans stopped in front of them. They all piled up in the two vans while the couple rode in Kyuhyun's car and he drove both of them to the restaurant she whispered to him as they came down from the practice room. It was Hye Soo who led them in, and was led to one of the private dining areas of the said restaurant.

Wah! Are you going to treat us with lunch, Hye-ah?                                                                             Yesung asked as they looked at the menu.

Actually....... It's.... almost a... bribe?                                                                                                Hye Soo stammered. All of them looked at her questioningly.

But, please.... Order anything you want, neh?                                                                                              she told them, urging them to look at the menu. The waiter came and they all ordered whatever they want. 

Why is it almost a bribe?                                                                                                                               Heechul asked, after the waiter was gone. 

Well... I.... I'm going to Daegu for a week for some photoshoot and I hoped that you guys would be patient and forgiving if Kyuhyun-oppa would bully you.                                                                                                           she said, while looking at the grinning Kyuhyun. All of them smirked, seeing that Kyuhyun seemed to be unattentive, as he stared on his phone with his creepy grin. All of the things that Kyuhyun did to them, they poured it all out to Hye Soo, earning cute giggling from Hye Soo. As soon as Kyuhyun realized that it was Hye Soo who was laughing, he returned to reality and looked around with his eyes all suspicious. He took her hand in his, and raised it to his lips, placing a few kisses on it. 

YAH Kyuhyun! Are you trying to get us jealous by being too sweet?                                                       it was Sungmin who said it, with a hint of jealousy in his voice. 

YES! Because you're already making her laugh!                                                                  Kyuhyun told him. Everybody except Kyuhyun laughed, knowing that what Hye Soo was laughing at was his pranks to his hyungs. The food came and all of them ate until they were all full. As soon as they finished, the others slowly got up, thanked for the food and went back to the practice room. 

Oh, and Hye Soo, please do come visit us when you return, neh?                                             Heechul, Kangin and Sungmin said before they went out. 

Neh, gomawo for the stories, Kangin-ssi, Sungmin-ssi and Heechul-ssi!                                          she said, bowing to them as they went out. Kyuhyun pulled at her and made her sit down beside him, before resting his head on her shoulder. 

Are you tired, Kyuhyun-oppa?                                                                                                         Hye Soo asked him, sitting comfortably so that he can rest his head comfortably too. 

Neh... Can we go somewhere we can rest?                                                                                        Kyuhyun said, using aegyo on her. She smiled and nodded, when suddenly an envelope was shoved in the door. 

Mwoya? (What's this?) Oppa.... Look...                                                                               Hye Soo said, giving it to Kyuhyun. He took it and smiled, before opening it.

WAH! HYE-AHHH!                                                                                                                            he exclaimed after reading it, enveloping her into a hug. 

Wae? Wae? What's in the envelope?                                                                                            she asked as he embraced her. Kyuhyun released her, and then gave it to her, watching her expression. She slowly read it and then also gave a squeal. 

 

Rest and peace is what you both usually need

Since you're celebrities and singers

So here's one place perfect for the two of you

XX, XXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXX, Seoul, South Korea

Have fun!

 

This is sooo cool! Let's go there before I go to the airport!                                                    she excitedly pulled at him. 

You're leaving today?!                                                                                                                 he asked with wide eyes.

Neh, didn't you hear me earlier?                                                                                  Hye Soo said, and then pulled him out of the restaurant and out to the car. 

Why now? Can you just move it tomorrow and then we can buy things for the house.                        Kyuhyun suggested, as he started the car. 

Kyuhyun-oppa, I have to work too! Besides, you'll be busy too. I looked into your schedule and I know you're going to Hunan this week.                                                                                                                                            she said, earning a pout from him. 

But, I'll miss you!                                                                                                             Kyuhyun pouted, as they travelled the short distance to their new house. 

Awww! Nado! (Me too!) But, I need to go. How about we go somewhere when we both get back, neh?             she told him, trying to lift his spirits up. 

Arrasseo. I'll try and find a nice place. Okay?                                                                  he said, thinking about preparing an event for her. Due to the loose traffic, they arrived at the address in less than 5 minutes. They excitedly went inside. 

Eotteokhe? Oppa, I really haven't tried to look at houses. Or even own one.                       she told him, as they waited for the elevator.

Aigoo! Kyeowo! (Cute!) Don't worry, yeobo. You're with me..                                                       Kyuhyun proudly said, hitting his chest like Tarzan, earning a smile from his wife. The elevator came and they rode it until they reached their floor. Kyuhyun led them in the hallway and found their house. They opened the door with whoops of joy and was surprised to see that it was a duplex type of apartment.

UWAH! We have a second floor! And it's big!! WAH! Daebak!!                                                        it was Hye Soo who discovered the stairs leading to the loft. Kyuhyun followed her and saw for himself that it really was big and that they have enough room for a queen-sized bed and a few dressers. Before he followed her, he went around and found the kitchen, the bathroom, a wide space as the living room, and an alcove.

Jinjja daebak! (Really good!) At what time is your flight? You think we can go and buy some furniture and utensils and then come back and start arranging things?                                                                 Kyuhyun asked, as he took out his phone and started to list down the things that they needed around the house.

Oh! It's already 2 PM? My flight is at 3:30 PM. I have to go now, Kyuhyun-oppa.                          she said, lifting her head up from looking at her watch.

Oh, jinjja? Kaja, I'll bring you to the airport, neh?                                                                       he said, as they reached the bottom of the stairs. He smiled as Hye Soo nodded and took her bag from the couch. Then he made a note on his phone.

"When we come back here, I have to carry her all around the house."                                           his note said. They went out of the house and then he drove to the airport.

Hye Soo-ah, can you please call me something instead of "Kyuhyun-oppa"? Give me a nickname, jebal?                        he asked her as they travelled.

Nickname? I already gave you one, Tedi Beeo. (Teddy Bear)                                                              she said, remembering their first meeting.

But you don't use it! Come on, baby. Something cute and wonderful to the ears.                                   he said, eyes on her since they stopped at a traffic light.

You..... Called me.... what?                                                                                                           she was surprised at the sudden endearment from him.

Eh? What part?                                                                                                                                               he asked, driving again.

You..... me...... Baby??                                                                                                                           she squeaked, loving the endearment.

Oh, baby? You like that?                                                                                                                            he said, also surprised that the endearment felt warm, cute and wonderful to hear.

How about you call me, baby and then...... I'll call you.... Cupcake...                                                                    she said, totally into the sweet things.

Are you thinking of food?                                                                                                         Kyuhyun said, laughing. Hye Soo pouted and thought again.

How about...... Jagii..                                                                                                          she said, sweetly and cutely. Kyuhyun smiled and shook his head while giggling like a teen-ager.

You liked it!! Jagiii...                                                                                                                                she told him. They reached the airport and Kyuhyun went in with her, their hands interlaced.

How about not going and decorating our house, neh? Baby??                                                                        Kyuhyun asked, not wanting to let her go.

Jagiii!! We already talked about this!                                                                                   she whined. Kyuhyun nodded.

Arrasseo.. Arrasseo... Just promise me you're going to take care of yourself and that you're going to eat your food. Arra?     he said, conceeding with what they already talked about. Hye Soo nodded, before hugging him. Her flight was called and now they have to separate due to work. Kyuhyun lifted her head up to his lips and kissed her forehead, before letting her go, while they both sent flying kisses to each other as the distance between them grew until Hye Soo had to turn and disappear from his sight.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! :D

Thank you to the new subbies and for the comments..

Anyway, I have something to tell you guys.. This coming summer, or rather this summer, actually on Saturday next week, I'm going to start my intership/On-the-Job Training in one of the radio stations here in our town. I'm not gonna promise anything else but I'll try and do everything I can to write my updates whenever I can. I hope you all understand me... GOMAWOOOOO! JEONGMAL GOMAWOOO! *bows 900*                                  

 

COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOMED, LOVED AND REALLY REALLY APPREACIATED!! <3