Cake CF

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

Kyu.. Kaja...                                                                           it was Hye Soo who was shaking Kyuhyun awake. It was already 9:00 in the morning. He took a good look at her and noted that she seemed much better looking than early that morning. 

We're already two hours late! We need to go now, Kyu.. Ppalli!                  she panicked as she started to try and find their things. He reached out and calmed her before they started down. 

Don't worry, baby. I already called Prince-hyung. He texted me that there has been some delay with the setting up at the set, so Sajangnim agreed to let us rest for awhile.                     he told her, as he drove them out of their building. 

Geurae? (Really?) Why didn't you tell me earlier?                           she scoffed. He grinned. 

I just woke up, baby. Besides, I'm hungry.                                           he told her. She smiled. 

How about we stop for awhile, eat and then go to the studio?                       she invited. He shook his head. 

Nah. You forgot that our CF is for Eunhyuk-hyung's Tous Les Jours, huh?                       he reminded her. She made an O with . 

Arrasseo. You had a good sleep too?                                              she asked, taking note that he was a bit happy. 

Kromyo! (Of course!) Who wouldn't have great sleep with his wife sleeping on his chest?           he answered with a huge grin. 

Tch. But, thank you jagi.. I slept well.                                             Hye Soo said, her cheeks blushing. 

Aigoo.. You're so cute when you blush.                                               he said, after giving her a glimpse. She giggled. 

Your ears are also getting red, you know.                                        she observed. He sighed, a bit angry at his ears for giving him away. They made  side-trip to Kona Beans for some coffee and went directly to the set.

They arrived and walked to the Director's tent while hand-in-hand. Everyone greeted them and was delighted to see such a sweet picture. Kyuhyun, leading Hye Soo by the hand, was also carrying her purse and a bag with their change of clothes while Hye Soo, holding on to his hand, were carrying three cups coffee. Their smiles were bigger than ever. 

Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim! Sorry we came this late. Here's a gift.                  Hye Soo offered one cup of coffee to the director. 

Aigoo, Hye Soo-ssi, gomawo! Kona Beans coffee is my favorite!  Don't worry about your lateness. We had some trouble setting up with the place so, it's alright. However, you need to see the script. Okay?                               Sajangnim was easily appeased. The two of them nodded and then they went to change into their stage clothes while reading the script. 

[ FIRST SHOOT ]

Okay, just be sweet to each other. There's no need for long dialogues so just do what you always do, neh? We'll go with the Spring theme first.             Sajangnim instructioned. He looked at both of their attires and then approved it. 

  

Okay.. Just do something sweet before you give the cake to her, okay?                   Sajangnim told Kyuhyun as he left the Spring set. 

LIGHTS! CAMERA!...... ACTION!!

Hye Soo was sitting on the park bench, waiting for Kyuhyun. He came behind her and covered her eyes. She smiled and giggled. As Kyuhyun let go of her eyes, he popped a rose in front of her, which she gladly accepted. She gave him a shy kiss on the cheek as payment for the rose. Kyuhyun went nearer to her, turned her back to him and gave her a backhug/cuddle. They were in that position when suddenly cherry blossoms flew around them. As they watched the scene, Kyuhyun took the box from his bag and placed it on Hye Soo's lap. She opened it and gave him a bright smile. 

Happy Valentines, baby!                                                                       he said before kissing her right on the lips. 

ANNNNNDDD CUT!                                                                                         Sajangnim exclaimed excitedly.

Beautipur! Wonderpur! You're both great! Now, go and change! We still have three more scenes to shoot.        he praised and sent them quickly away. 

 

Now, show me summer love!                                                                   Sajangnim said, wanting to be impressed more. Kyuhyun and Hye Soo smiled. 

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! 

Kyuhyun is relaxing on a beach lounge. Hye Soo came in and offered him a refreshing drink. He accepted it and let Hye Soo sit down beside him on the lounge. They both started to drink and kept on giving each other a glance. Everytime they caught themselves looking at each other, they would laugh and giggle and look away again. It was Hye Soo who stood up and went away. Kyuhyun sighed and frowned as he looked at Hye Soo's back. Kyuhyun set his drink on the table beside him before settling down for a nap. Hye Soo came back with the cake and took some icing on her forefinger and smeared Kyuhyun's nose with it. 

Before she could even take her hand away from his reach, his arm shoot out and caught her by the wrist. He, then, proceeded to make her sit down beside him, careful not to topple the cake she was holding and captured her in his embrace. 

You know.. this is ice cream cake, right?                                                                 he said, a bit threateningly. Hye Soo just grinned and nodded vigorously. He took it from her and then managed to swipe a bit of the icing on her face too. They both laughed. Kyuhyun whispered something to her and went back to lying on the lounge with the cake in between them. She took some candles and lit them before leveling with Kyuhyun. She took her phone from her bag and took a picture of them. They both blew the candles out and yelled: 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HYUNSOO! 

 

ANNNNDDD CUT!                                                                                   Sajangnim seemed to be awed at the spark of HyunSoo couple.

We have two more to go! Go and change for the autumn, okay? Oh, and take time to eat.          the director was on the roll.. The two went back to their tents to have their lunch and change into their new costumes. 

 

Autumn season. Now, I want you to be all lovey dovey, okay?                                      Sajangnim said. 

Ugh, aren't we already doing that, Sajangnim?                                                    Kyuhyun scratched his head. The director looked at him. 

I mean, more skinships... Skinship...                                                            he whispered. Kyuhyun nodded excitedly. 

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!!

Baby, everything's all ready!                                                                               Kyuhyun exclaimed to Hye Soo who was washing some seafood a few feet away.

Neh!                                                                                                         she replied, taking all of the seafood and meat with her. She sat down beside Kyuhyun and he gave her a peck on the cheek. 

BARBEQUE!                                                                                               he exclaimed, raising the fork with determination. He started cooking while Hye Soo sat on the blanket he had laid on the soft grass. Hye Soo stretched a bit and took a book from the picnic basket. Kyuhyun sighed at the sight of this and kept on glaring at the book as if he could put it on fire. Hye Soo giggled as he looked back at what he was doing. They kept at giving glances with each other, until Kyuhyun couldn't bear it any longer and finally joined Hye Soo on the blanket, laying down his head on her lap. She raised her book, so that Kyuhyun wouldn't realize that she was giggling at his antics. He poked her book, she ignored it. He poked it again and she still ignored it. Kyuhyun grabbed it and took it from her.

Yah, jagi, I was reading that..                                                   she whined. He shook his head and closed his eyes.

You're ignoring me. I hate that.                                                         he simply said. She giggled.

Are you jealous of the book? Seriously?                                      she asked. He sighed and covered his eyes with his arm. She took it off and rubbed their noses together, giving him a shock. 

Do it again.                                                                                   he said after sitting up. Hye Soo just blinked at him. He slowly approached her, and then they both grinned before rubbing their noses lightly. Hye Soo giggled. 

Kyeowo..                                                                    she said as she lightly pinched his cheek. Kyuhyun made a grab at the picnic basket and up came a pretty macaron cake.

He offered it to Hye Soo and she took the first one at the top. She was about to bite into it when Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist and fed himself. She laughed and waited to be fed by Kyuhyun too. 

 

ANNNNNNDDD CUT! GOOD JOB!                                      Sajangnim exclaimed. Then everyone was suddenly busy with cleaning the set.

Go in and change, then we'll travel to our last set. Then we're done for the day.           he instructioned the couple. They gave him a smile, then bowed in respect and did as they were told.

[ KH: Traveling with Hye Soo, it's like there's nothing that can compare to it. I'm actually planning about going somewhere with her.. I like it when I can hold her hand when driving. Her hands are soft and warm and a perfect fit with mine. *blushes*

 

JA! Since this is our last scene of the day, let's give it our all, neh?                              Sajangnim said. 

NE!                                                                                                 everyone cheered. The couple were the ones who were really enthusiastic. 

Now, let's do this!                                                                          Sajangnim said, with everything all set. 

Now, I want the two of you to make a cake. Everything has been prepared. Just be as sweet as you can, neh?                                                                                        Sajangnim's instruction as always. The two nodded.

 

LIGHTS!! CAMERA!! ACTION!! 

Kyu! Come here!! We have to make this!                                         Hye Soo was calling out to Kyuhyun who was lounging in the livingroom. He hurried to the kitchen and blinked his eyes at her. She smirked and held out the spatula out to him. 

It's icing time!                                                                    she exclaimed. He smirked. 

Ha! I love doing this you know.                                                 sticking his tounge out to her. He took her hand holding the spatula and then, with a backhug, they both started to put the icing on the cake. Kyuhyun was concentrating on the task, while Hye Soo was concentrating on him. Then suddenly, he gave her a kiss on the lips. She frowned and then instead of continuing with icing the cake, she pelted him with a huge glob of icing. He was shocked and seeked revenge with her. They ended up with icing in different places of their face and the cake was all destroyed. They laughed at the outcome and decided to just call for a delivery.

( DING DONG!) 

Cake's here!                                                           Hye Soo shouted to Kyuhyun who was still washing off the icing. She answered the door and paid the delivery. They opened the cake and fed each other again, kissing after each bite. 

 

ANDDD CUT!                                                                   Sajangnim called. Everyone cheered and was happy with the outcome. 

Now, Hye Soo-ssi, Kyuhyun-ssi, can you help me with a slogan for our commercial?             he asked the couple with a big grin. Hye Soo was quick at thinking and came up with one.

How about "Cute Cakes for Different Occassions on Different Seasons" Sajangnim? It just seems appropriate, don't you think?                                   she suggested. Kyuhyun thought about it.

Oh. It's good! That's a great slogan for Tous Les Jours. Hyung will be happy!                      he praised her. 

Well, it has been a pleasure working with the two of you, how about you go and rest now? Just wait for the commercial, neh? It might be out next week!                                 the director was happy at the quick work they had. The two bowed down in respect.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!                                           they chorused as they bade farewell to their director. 

Ne, I hope to work with you again!                                                Sajangnim answered. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

LATE UPDATE GUYS! SORRY, I WAS JUST SADDENED BY WHAT HAPPENED TO TEUKIE OPPA AND THERE WERE SOME PROBLEM AT MY END...IS IT BORING? HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE THOUGH! :D

 

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS! ♥