Honeymoon in the Philippines II

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

[ AFTER AN HOUR FROM MANILA TO BORACAY ]

 

UWAH! This is so nice!                                                         Hye Soo exclaimed as they got down from the van they traveled in from the airport to the resort. Kyuhyun smiled, liking the beach atmosphere too. 

Oh. We're going to stay here? I thought we're staying at Tanawin Resort?                Hye Soo asked as she saw the welcome sign saying "ALTA VISTA DE BORACAY"

[ PD: When we called they said, they're already full. ]

Oh.. This place is good too!                                                        she said, seeing the wonderful color of the blue ocean and the pool. 

Kaja?                                                                                                      Kyuhyun extended his hand out to her. She smiled and took it, before letting him lead her inside the wonderful lobby. 

Are you feeling hot, jagii?                                                   Hye Soo asked as they were being led to their loft suite, since she noticed a few drops of sweat on his forehead. 

Ani. Maybe I'm still adjusting to the weather here.                       he said, almost wiping his forehead with his hand when Hye Soo stopped him and wiped it herself with her handkerchief. They smiled at each other and continued to follow the ever-smiling bellboy to their suite. 

 

It's almost like our home!                                                          Hye Soo squealed as they entered. They discovered a minibar, and a private balcony. 

This is soooo wonderful jagii!                                                         she kept on squealing as she peered out of the balcony. Kyuhyun went up the stairs and saw the two queen-sized beds. He smirked and called for room service, asking them to push the two beds together. Hye Soo wasn't done discovering since she hasn't gone up yet. As soon as she stepped foot on the stairs, Kyuhyun rushed down to prevent her from seeing the beds yet. 

Want to go and eat first?                                                                             he asked since they arrived just in time for dinner. She thought about it and nodded, grabbing her purse before walking out with their hands intertwined. They were driven to a restaurant named, TASTE OF MOON. It was a Korean restaurant, and they enjoyed every bit of the food they were served. As they walked out of the restaurant, fans were waving at them and taking lots of pictures, they waved and posed,  before walking all the way to their hotel. The atmosphere was good, they didn't need words along the way but a few tugs on their hands sent messages to each other. 

 

[ Q: Why were you both quiet the whole time you were walking from the restaurant to your hotel? 

KH: Oh. We didn't need any words, the atmosphere was good. Besides, we were already sending messages through our hands. *laughs*

HS: Well, I.... We... I guess we still have a few..... awkward moments... *blushes* ]

 

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

Baby, good morning!                                                          Kyuhyun greeted her with a cake as she came out of their room. She gave him a wide grin and kissed his cheek. 

You went out early?                                                      she asked, taking a look at the cake which said, "HONEYMOON".

Neh, I went and found a nice place for breakfast. Now, are you ready?                          he said, giving her a kiss on the forehead before looking at what she was wearing. 

(The red one)

Hmmmm.... There's something lacking. You need to cover your shoulders.                   he said. Hye Soo pouted. 

We're on a beach, jagii! It's hot!!                                                                                          she protested. Kyuhyun sighed and then threw an arm around her. 

Is that better? I'll keep you from hungry eyes and I can get all close to you all the while!            he cheerfully said. She laughed and then nodded and then they walked to have some breakfast in the Sea Breeze. 

Oh! This is famous here! But I need to watch my figure...                                                      she sadly looked at the tables laden with different international cuisines since it was buffet style. 

No. Eat what you want, I'll watch your figure for you.                                                            Kyuhyun smiled at her. She made a tsk-ing sound and they started to eat while getting soaked in the wonderful scene in front of them. 

So, what are we doing today?                                                                                   Hye Soo asked Kyuhyun as she picked a watermelon with her fork and made Kyuhyun eat it. 

Well... How about a surprise?                                                                                        Kyuhyun said, with a twinkle in his eye. She blinked at him. 

Kyuuu...                                                                                                        she whined, a bit nervous at the surprise thingy.

Arrasseo... Well, I was thinking of this thing they call zorb.                             Kyuhyun said, only giving her one activity of the day. Hearing that, she gave him a smile and nodded excitedly. They went on a cart that was rented for them and Kyuhyun drove them to the place.

How much is a ride on the zorb?                                                                     Hye Soo was the one who was doing the talking. The people there just shook their heads and motioned for the zorb to be readied.

Aren't you afraid?                                                                                              Kyuhyun asked, his arms wide open for her. She gave him a grin and shook her head before going to his arms.

Aniyo. (No.) It's because you'll be there too!                                                            she said, looking up to him.

Eh? Can we do it together?                                                                                            Kyuhyun was curious since he haven't tried doing zorb before.

Neh, you don't want to do it with me?                                                                 Hye Soo was a bit sad. Kyuhyun sighed and held her head up.

How about a mission?                                                                                              he dared. Hye Soo's eyes twinkled with delight.

Hmmmm... How about... Ah... Saying "I love you" before we hit the water there?                       he said, pointing at the end point of the ride. Hye Soo giggled and reached out to seal their deal. Kyuhyun just looked at it and then grabbed her by the waist and sealed their deal with a chaste kiss. She was taken by surprise and turned her back from him to hide her blushing face. Kyuhyun just smiled and grabbed her again, putting his head on her shoulder. She smiled and they both waited for the staff to finish preparing for their ride.

As soon as the ride was prepared, Kyuhyun went in first and noticed that the ride would be fun. He helped Hye Soo get in the small hole and waited.

Please prepare. Sir, Maam, cross your hands in front of your chest to avoid hitting each other.             one of the staff instructed, giving them a sample by doing it herself. They obeyed and both were a bit excited.

We're going!                                                                                                                          a person pushed them from behind yelled. The two of them whooped...

SARANGHAEYO CHOI HYE SOO!                                                                        Kyuhyun first shouted, Hye Soo's cheeks burned.

SARANGHAEYO CHO KYUHYUN!                                                                                   Hye Soo yelled before they hit the pool. They were laughing as Hye Soo first came out of the zorb ball, followed by Kyuhyun into the pool. Kyuhyun hugged her before waddling to the shallow end of the pool. They got out and was handed towels to dry off. They were both smiling and walked out of the place in each others arms. Some fans saw them and waved while taking some pictures. Kyuhyun and Hye Soo smiled and even posed at some of them.                      

Let's go?                                                                                                                    Kyuhyun said to her as they walked towards the cart they rented.

Where are we going this time?                                                                    she asked as Kyuhyun started to drive towards the beach front.

To have some fun.                                                                                                 he grinned at her. She looked at him with a wide grin.

Arrasseo.                                                                                           she said, squirming in her seat. Kyuhyun took one look at her and then took her hand in his while driving. She giggled and looked forward to reaching the beach.

We're here!                                                                                              Kyuhyun said, as they went down from the kart. He took her hand and led her to one staff, holding some life vests. Kyuhyun shed off his polo shirt, revealing a black tank top. Hye Soo was shocked, blinking her eyes.

Waeyo?                                                                                        he noticed her expression.

You... chose black?                                                                          she muttered. He grinned and nodded. She slowly shed off her sheer black and white blouse, revealing a black bikini underneath. Kyuhyun, seeing they were sporting couple beach clothes, took her sheer blouse and put it back on.

Wa-wae? Aren't we going to play in the water?                                       she asked, as he turned to talk to the staff. He shot her a glare and she chuckled. They followed the staff he talked to and they were presented with a jetski.

Kaja!                                                                                                     he said, riding the vehicle first. She grinned and then followed him. They rode all the way to lunch, enjoying themselves with the gorgeous, hot sun and the wonderful water. They ate at the Sea Breeze again, long enough for their food to get digested. Then Kyuhyun dragged her out again, this time to another activity out in the beach.

Pa-parasailing?!                                                                         Hye Soo paled. He noticed some panic in her eyes. 

Why? Are you afraid, baby?                                                                   he asked, making soft circles on her back. She shook her head in complete denial. Kyuhyun rained kisses on her face. 

Don't worry, I'll be there beside you and hold your hand all throughout.           he said, placing a kiss on her cheek. She nodded and allowed him to lead her. They wore the lifevests, and waited their turn at the activity. Although Hye Soo was a bit afraid of heights, the hand that she gripped helped her enjoy the ride. 

AGAIN!!                                                                                             she breathlessly exclaimed, finally letting her fear go, as they stood on the pier just after their first ride. Kyuhyun smiled at her. 

Aren't you going to want to ride something else?                         he asked her, throwing an arm around her, keeping her close enough. She gave him a grin. 

Please, jagi?? One more time!!                                                    she used her aegyo powers. Kyuhyun laughed an finally nodded, and they both went parasailing, until 3:00 in the afternoon. Kyuhyun looked at Hye Soo and noticed that she was already tan in just a day, while there wasn't even a speck of it on him. He pulled her out of the sun's reach as soon as he could. 

We're going somewhere?                                                                   she asked, as he started to gather their things and walk towards their hotel since it was just a couple of turns away from the beach they were at. 

Umm.. So when we get back at the room, get dressed with something pretty, okay?                he answered, loving the feel of their intertwined hands. 

Okaay.. I've got this perfect dress for the beach... It's....                          she was interrupted when he turned about with eyes glaring at her. 

Don't even think of showing any of your skin.                                            he growled, totally conscious of the boys who were already gawking at her now wet, sheer black and white blouse with the black bikini. She giggled at his apparent possessiveness. 

Arrasseo..                                                                                              she kissed his cheek and they happily walked toward their hotel.

[ Q: Were you jealous of the boys who were looking at Hye Soo?

KH: SHE'S MINE!! *mumbles* ]

 

[ AFTER AN HOUR ]

Baby! We have to go!                                                                Kyuhyun called to Hye Soo who was upstairs changing. He was wearing a tank top, and shorts, since he knew that the location would be exclusive to both of them.

 

[ Q: Did Kyuhyun know that you took a peek on what he was going to wear? 

HS: *giggles* KROM ANIYO! Of course not! Besides, he was in the shower when I looked at his laid out clothes. So everybody, please keep this secret! *winks* ]

Baby, we're gonna be----                                                                he didn't get to finish what he was about to say since Hye Soo was already on her way down. 

You were saying?                                                                                      she urged him as soon as she reached the last step. Kyuhyun, with his mouth hanging open, swallowed a lump at his throat. 

We... W-we have to go... They're w-waiting for us..                            he managed to stammer. He took her hand and they went out of their hotel room.  

Are we going to a date?                                                                                  she asked, excited at what Kyuhyun prepared.

Not just a date, baby.. We're going island hopping to Hin-ugtan beach.                           he said, placing a kiss on her palm. She squealed and they both walked to the pier as they had to ride on the launch. 

You know... They kinda made it hard for me.                                           Kyuhyun hinted as they cuddled on board, watching as the moon shone the way. 

Hard for you? How?                                                                                she raised her eyes to him. 

Well, they actually don't cater to dinner reservations, so it took me awhile to convince them.             he said proudly. Hye Soo smiled too. 

Awww.. I guess you need a reward for that, neh?                                     she made her way up, so that they're facing each other. Kyuhyun smirked, while looking at her lips. 

Definitely.                                                                                                             he breathed, closing the gap between them. She chuckled and then drew closer, giving him a light kiss. As they drew apart, Kyuhyun gave her a wide grin, and Hye Soo lightly pinched his nose. 

YAH! That hurts!                                                                                                       he exclaimed, patting his deflated nose back into shape. She just laughed and pinched it again. Kyuhyun, a bit angered by this, decided to attack her nose too. He drew her body closer to his and as Hye Soo blushed at the thought of them being this close, he smirked and pinched her nose too. 

AH! That tickles!!                                                                                            she exclaimed, covering her nose, while blushing red. 

So... your ticklish on your nose?                                                                         he grinned evilly. She shook her head furiously. 

HA! I found a spot. A ticklish spot... Where else would be ticklish??                       he sang teasingly. Hye Soo gulped down a lump in . Kyuhyun suddenly eyed her with hands ready to tickle and eyes filled with mischief. 

J-ja-jagii, look!                                                                                she pointed out, candlelights were welcoming them. 

Hmft... Trying to escape huh? You'll see later!                                   he mumbled before getting up and going to by her side. 

Look!! Look! Is that what you asked for?                                          she pointed to one part of the island, with the table and candles too. 

Maybe.. How about we go and find out?                                                            he said, offering his hand while standing on the deck, near to where they were to get off. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS! I'M SO SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 2 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS NOW... yeah, it's just that  i got way to busy finishing my OJT, then came enrollment and then school... *sigh* This is the first time I've been free.. LOL but then, I still have exams next week so can you wait for the next update?? I know I've been such a pain in the because of not updating for that long but then, please please please be patient with me.. It's my last year in college (I'm 4th year AB English) so, yeah... :D

 

LOVE YOU GUYS! 

COMMENT, OKAY? GOMAWOOOO!