The Day We.....

Kyuhyun Got Married! *WE GOT MARRIED*

[ SIXTH WEEK OF HYUNSOO COUPLE ]

[ Q: What did you feel during Hye Soo's surprise for you last week?

KH: Oh.. I felt so happy! Though I was sad at first but she totally made it up to me. 

Q: Why did you kiss her?

KH: *blushes* I... Well... I..... She deserved a reward, right? *grins*

Q: Are you happy?

HS: About my surprise? Totally. Yeah. It went perfectly, though there was a bit of naughtiness from our audience.. (LOVE JUNIOR) 

Q: Are you happy about the kiss too?

HS: *turns red; sits up straight* Ah.. Can we please not talk about that?

Q: You are happy about that, aren't you?

HS: Well, I was actually waiting for our wedding ceremony.. Just to make it special.. But then, my surprise must be special too. *turns red even more* ]

Noona, where's Hye Soo-ah?                                                                      Kyuhyun asked one of the staff of the film crew. She was on the set of the first music video for her album. The staff Kyuhyun asked, pointed to the dressing room at the end of the hall. Kyuhyun bowed to him in thanks and went directly to the said place. He knocked on the door and entered after hearing a call from the room. 

Is Hye Soo here?                                                                                       he asked one of the PAs. She nodded and pointed into the other side, which was covered with a curtain. A light seemed to be glowing from something. Kyuhyun peeked in and smiled before entering the place. 

Eomma, when's your flight again?                                                                she seemed to be talking to her laptop. Kyuhyun peeked from behind her and grinned, placing a finger on his lips, saying "Shhhh".

Oh, maybe next month dear. I still have to finish a few things here.                     her mother said, smiling. Hye Soo thought that her mother was already excited for a vacation with her in South Korea when she was smiling but the real reason for her mother's smile is actually Kyuhyun who was there to surprise her. Again. Then, Kyuhyun kissed her on the cheek, catching her attention. 

JAGI! You're here?!                                                                                                 she said, cannot believe that Kyuhyun came all the way to Jeju Island to see her. 

Why, you don't want me here?                                                                          he said, pouting. Hye Soo shook her head before giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

Eomma! My husband's here!                                                                                      she said, pulling on his arm so that they could share on her laptop's camera. 

Yeah, I saw him at the back, actually.                                                                    her mother teased. Hye Soo's cheeks went red in embarrasment. Kyuhyun chuckled and turned to the laptop.

Annyeong haseyo, Maam! I'm Hye Soo's husband, Cho Kyuhyun.                                 he introduced himself and bowed in respect. 

Ah, yeh. I know all about you! Hye Soo can't stop spazzing about you actually.                        Mrs. Choi (not her real last name; but her real Korean name) deadpanned.

EOMMA! You can't say that!                                                                                                Hye Soo exclaimed, getting more and more embarrassed. 

Why? You really do spazz about him a lot.                                                                              her mother kept on teasing her. She pouted, and heard her name called from the other side of the room. 

Eomma, I'll call you later. I'm going to fix my things since we're just done here.                                                                 she said, about to press the end call button. But Kyuhyun stopped her first. 

Can I talk to your mom first?                                                                                                 he asked with pouty lips. She nodded and smiled, before going off to the other side and started to get ready for the filming. 

Maam, I want to tell you something.                                                                                                        he started as soon as Hye Soo was out. 

Oh, please! Call me Mom. Stop with the 'Maam' thingy. I'm not used to it.                                  he was scolded. He nodded, and then became all serious. 

Eommoni, I... want to tell you that.. We're going to have our wedding ceremony today. I wish you can come here though. Hye-ah told me that she wants to get married when you're around but my schedule is a bit tight that's why, now that I have some free time, I had it all arranged already. Sorry, I couldn't inform you.                              he confessed. Mrs. Choi sighed and nodded. 

It's okay. I know that you're both busy. Besides, even if you told me before, I couldn't just up and take a flight there. I had to finish and fix everything here. Anyway, call me later after the wedding, okay?                                         she said, happy that her daughter married a kind and thoughtful guy (even if it's just for a show).

Yes, Eommoni! I will. Don't worry, I think you'll see us a lot earlier though.                                                   Kyuhyun gave her a wink. Curious, Mrs. Choi raised her eyebrows, as if to ask 'Why'.

I'll send something to you soon, eommoni. Don't worry!                                                      he said chirpily. 

Okay. Oh, what about your rings? Have you bought them already?                                                   Mrs. Choi was concerned. 

Yeh, we had to trick her though. We're going to surprise her.                                                                          another wink was sent. Mrs. Choi laughed.

You know what, I really like you! Take care of my daughter, okay? DON'T. EVER. TRY. TO. CHEAT. ON. HER.                                             she warned, with a creepy smirk. Kyuhyun nodded, a little too excitedly that when Hye Soo came in again, now wearing a casual ensemble, she had to stop him before his neck came off. 

What were you doing?                                                                                                                              she questioned him, trying to see if his neck is okay. 

I was just telling him to take care of you and that we're going to meet in just a month later.                    Mrs. Choi was the one who answered her. Hye Soo sighed and sent a tender look to her mother. 

Eomma, we'll call you next time, okay? I think we still have a flight back to Seoul.                             Hye Soo remarked, since she was ready to go. 

Okay! Call me later, okay? Oh, and don't forget, take care of your husband!                            her mother reminded, as they were about to end the video call. 

Nehhh!                                                                                                                                                      both of them replied, waving before the call was ended. 

Where are we going?                                                                                                 she asked as they reached the door. 

Just somewhere. Wait, let me look at you first.                                                                             he said, stopping before they reached the car and whirled around to take a good look at her. 

Hmm.. It's fine, but you have to change when we get there.                                Kyuhyun declared before leading her in the car and started driving to a resort. They talked about all sorts of things about how the week went for them and everything under the sun. 

We're here! Let's gooooo!                                                                                                      he exclaimed, taking her hand as she stepped out of the car. She chuckled, happy at her husband's positive disposition. 

What are you so excited about?                                                                                    she asked, totally curious. Kyuhyun just grinned and led her to a dressing room. 

Go and change. I'll wait for you in the lobby okay?                                                             he instructioned, before leaving in a rush. 

[ Q: Weren't you curious of what's in store for you? 

HS: I was! I was thinking, why did he have to come all the way to Jeju? What's with all the preparations and the rush? My heart was ready to jump from my chest because of all the nervousness I was feeling. ]

Is this what I'm going to wear?!                                                                                        she was shocked at the dress laid out on the bed. 

Isn't it beautiful?                                                                                                                                                 the PD-nim who was with her said. 

IT IS! But..... OMONA! Is it going to be today?!                                          she queried with a high note, her nervousness showing. 

Just wear it and see. Maybe it's just your wedding photoshoot.                                   PD-nim replied with a chuckle. 

AIGOO! It's good that I haven't erased my make-up yet.                                                         Hye Soo was panicking. 

Calm down, Hye Soo-ssi. You have time.                                                                          her manager came in with some people who was going to help her prepare. She sighed in relief before sitting still again as the make-up artists fussed over her. She came out beautifully and as she reached the lobby, she looked around for her husband. A wave of his hand directed her to where he is. 

Jagii.... You're... so handsome!!!                                                                                                she squealed, totally fangirling over him again. 

And... you look....... amazingly wonderful!                                                                                      it was his turn to fanboy over her. 

Thank you, jagii! Now, are we going to have our photoshoot?                                                         she blinked. Kyuhyun just smiled and led her to the beach.

She gasped at the beauty she witnessed. 

Are we..... Is this.......                                                                            she couldn't continue what she was saying.

Yes, it's our wedding ceremony. Look!                                                     he pointed to his family in front. And to the Super Junior who were all his best men. 

You... did this for me?                                                                                                she was getting all teary eyed. 

Please don't cry. I know you want your mom to be here today, but since she's not yet available to come here.... Hyung, please?                                                                                     Kyuhyun gestured to Siwon, who gladly revealed a laptop behind him. 

EOMMA! You knew?                                                                                   was the only thing Hye Soo could say since she's trying to keep herself from crying. She was just given a smile. She and Kyuhyun started to walk down the aisle. As soon as they reached the heart-shaped rose petals, they faced each other. 

Now, the couple will start giving their vows to each other. Let's start with the groom.                                        Leeteuk seemed to be the emcee. 

I, Cho Kyuhyun, accept you, Choi Hye Soo to be the one whom I will love and adore, loving and accepting all of you, for better or for worse, through sickness and in health. I promise to make some time for you and not to focus on StarCraft so much. I promise to treat you like a queen, and to kiss you like a princess whatever happens everyday.          he read his self-made vow. Hye Soo was stumped. Kyuhyun slowly fitted her finger into the ring and looked at it. 

Your turn.                                                                                                            he whispered as he gave her his ring and a paper so she can read her vows (again made by Kyuhyun). 

I, Choi Hye Soo, accept you, Cho Kyuhyun to be the one whom I will love and adore, loveing and accepting all of you, for better or for worse, through sickness and in health. I promise to make some time for you and be a wonderful wife to you. I promise to treat you like a king, and to kiss you like a prince whatever happens everyday.                                            she read, turning red at every word she uttered. She shakily fitted his finger into the ring. Then Zhoumi came and asked the both of them to hold out their hands and took a picture.

You may now kiss the bride.                                                                Shindong urged, making the couple a little embarrassed, Kyuhyun took Hye Soo's hands and then made a small wall, then they slowly kissed (the shot was from another angle, so the viewers could see it). And everybody cheered for the both of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the HyunSoo couple!                                                  Shindong said, as the members threw confetti on them. Kyuhyun's family came and kissed her, welcoming her and her mother into the family. Her mother sent kisses through the screen before going off to go to work. 

Oh, by the way, here's a new note.                                                                                                                  Eunhyuk said, handing it to them. 

CHUKAHAEYO!

Now that you're wedded, the place for your honeymoon has been decided. 

TANAWIN RESORT AND LUXURY APARTMENTS

APARTMENT #10

ENJOY!

WE'RE GOING TO BORACAY?!                                                                                                                   Hye Soo started spazzing again, making everyone laugh at her craziness.