Take It or Leave It

I Bet You're Mistaken
 

Previous chapter: Soeun and Joongki found out that Jaewook is broke and need to pay back the money he borrowed from Kim Bum and Kim bum is threatening him that's why he had to lie about the incident.

 

>>>SO EUN'S POV<<<

"I just came up with this insane idea, but I don't know if you guys will agree with me or not." Joongki said

"Whatever idea you have will do..." I respond

"Ok, since Soeun and I are not broke we're going to lend you the money to pay back Kim Bum half and half, but we really can't do anything about the fact that he's going to tell everyone that you're a gambling monster, which I think it's the consequence you have to face because you can't really run from it, might as well just accept it and say that you made a wrong decision and it will never happen again. And don't worry about the money because you can just pay us back when you're ready. Jaewook's problem solved. Now, for you, Soeun.. We're going to need Jaewook's help, Wook.. You're going to confess to the adults that you lied and tell him the truth about Kim Bum cheating on her, and if your mom still wants you to marry Kim Bum, then in that case I can't help you no more." Joongki explained.

"No.. What the hell. I can't expose the world my problems and people would look at me in a bad way." Jaewook said

"TAKE A LOOK AROUND. We don't really have much choices here, that's the one way you,lol get out of that ' trap and it's the only way that my mom would change her mind. And there's so many people these days that's just want to be popular and they would do anything to have a news abou them, so even though people know that you used to gamble, they'll forget within like a month so just go along with the plan."

Jaewook nodded unpleasantly, before he walk away, Joongki handed him a check of the amount of money he wanted to pay back Kim Bum, then he slowly walk away. I asked him where he's going and he said he's going to confess to my mom and to Kim Bum's dad. Joongki and I, our eyes widen and followed him step by step. I told my mom that I have something very important to tell her and that she should call Kim bum's dad to come as well. She got so excited and happy suddenly, I assume she' thinks that I'm going to be telling her my decision about whether or not to marry Kim Bum. But sorry mom, I am so not marrying that guy.

Finally we arrived at my mom's office, our legs are shaking like hell, cause we can't predict what would happen if my mom knows about this, but I know she's going to freak. I guess we'll have to just wait and see what happens. 

I'm so nervous I'm sweating so much, after I knocked the door...

"Come in!" My mom shouted. I was about to start the conversation with a little greet first and then smoothly change the subject but guess what happened? Of course Joongki would interrupt me.

"Ok Mrs. Kim, let's just cut right to the chase. Kim Bum lied about having Jaewook and his other girl friend at his apartment, and yes we do have evidence. Jaewook, say it." Joongki interrupted. 

" Kim Bum threatened me to lie to you and his dad, and I have to do what he asked for because he got stuff on me. If I don't help him then he's going to tell the world that I'm a gambling monster. But I can't really do anything now, I guess I'll just have to just accept it and move on even though it's very hard to do so." Jaewook cried. 

" And what do you guys want me to do about this?" My mom questioned 

" Well.... Get me out of the marriage duhhh he cheated on me mom, in case you haven't noticed "  I answered 

" I do feel very bad for you, I really do but there's really nothing I can do about it. Mr. Kim (Kim Bum's dad) invested a lot of his money in our family's new project at Hawaii. By a lot I mean like A LOT, so you can't just back out and not marry Kim Bum even when he is not a nice person like I thought he was. And let me tell you what will happen if u back out off the marriage, he's going to take out his investment, and our company has to work our off to get like 3 more investors. By our company, I meant ME, Mr. Kim invested almost 50% of the whole project, and do you have any idea how hard it is to get people to invest with you? Having Mr. Kim as one of our investors is like having 3 other investors, because he put A LOT of money into this." My mom explained in an angry voice.

photo image.jpg2_zpsjiwhot6g.jpg

" But why does it have to be Mr. Kim? Would you not really going to find other investors for your own daughter's happiness?" 

"Soeun you don't understand! Mr. Kim is not like the others, he's a very powerful man, and it's all because of him that we got the property in Hawaii, and it's not cheap. So that's why it has to be him, if it's not him, this project is done. We're not gonna even have the property anymore. I think we're done here, I hope you don't bring this up again." 

I started crying and crying, and left the room running in tears. Jaewook and Joongki followed me. 

I can't believe my mom picked her business more than her own daughter, nobody here understand me not even my mom, so why should I even stay here anymore? 

 

>>>END OF CHAPTER 5<<<

Notes: sorry I haven't been in dating in a while, school just started