Unbelievable

I Bet You're Mistaken
Previous chapter: Jae Wook is being investigated by Soeun, he's about to tell you why he didn't tell the truth while they were on the phone.
 
Song Joong Ki:

>>>So Eun's POV<<<

 "I'm going to ask you one last time Wook... What did Kimbum do?" I looked at him in the eye

BAM! BAM! There is a sound of someone knocking on the door, I guess it would be Kimbum coming in to thank Jaewook for lying to me and make sure he keeps his mouth shut.

"We'll talk later" I said with disappointment 

I went to open the door, the look on Kimbum's face seems very surprised. I can tell that he is scared of knowing that I know the truth. But I didn't yet, I looked at him and give him a little smirk. It's a sign telling him that I found out what he did. After looking at me, he foray into Jaewook's room. Because of my curiousness I decide to eavesdrop, I put my ear towards the room door and listen to their conversation. 

"DID YOU TELL HER?" Kim Bum shouted so loud that I can hear loud and clear and this is the evidence that points to the truth that he lied about.

"Nnnnn No" Jaewook said

"Good, don't let me find out that you're lying cause you know what will happen" Kim Bum threatened 

I hear footsteps coming towards the door so I'm running away to hide. It's Kim Bum walking out the door looking angry. I look in to jaewook's room, he looks angry as well. So I left the condo and drive back to my house. While I was driving, I got a text from Jaewook, it says "6:00 pm at JoongKi's coffee shop." I think he wants me to meet up with him at JoongKi's shop because he wants to confess the truth to both Joongki and I. Joongki, Jaewook and I are childhood friends, we spend so much time with each other since we were little kids. We still hangout everyday and both Joongki and Jaewook is my closest friend. I don't really have a lot of  girl friends because as little kids girls always fight about dolls and making so much dramas that I can't handle, so most of my friends are guys but I still have a few girl friends though. 

Since Jaewook planned the meet up at the coffee shop I called Joongki to tell him that we're meeting there, so he would reserve some seat for us, because that place is very crowded. 

I am way to nervous to just sit around doing nothing and wait till 6. So I headed to see Joongki before 6. We're talking so much about a lot of things, that when I look at my watch again it's 6. Time passed by so fast, when we realize that Jaewook should be arriving we looked for him and THERE HE IS!

"Joongki, Soeun" Jaewook said

"So are you gonna tell me now? Or wait for me to die and reborn again" I'm being sarcastic

"Sit down man" Joongki demand

" What I'm going to be telling you guys is very important to me, and you guys can't tell anyone ok? Keep it a secret"  Jaewook said softly

"OK" Joongki and I said in unison 

"I'm broke" Jaewook said

"Wait what? How?" I asked 

I can tell that Joongki was gonna ask the same question by looking at his puzzled face. We are so confused about how Jaewook is broke. All three of us came from a different family but we have similar backgrounds. Our parents own a very successful business that probably everyone in Asia recognize. My parents own hotels throughout Asia, JoongKi's parents own coffee shops throughout Asia as well. Jaewook started his own TV channel that everyone watches, and he sure did get a lot of money by doing that. So I'm very curious what thing could it possibly be that takes Jaewook to lose that much money. 

"Last 2 months Kim Bum invited me to his friend's casino, so we gambled a bit. Then he started taking me there twice a week and I enjoyed going there too, even though I usually lose a lot of money more than gaining." Jaewook said

"Oh my god..." I'm pissed

"So later I started going there more often, and this is how it turned out.. I'm broke, but I still want to play more so Kim Bum lets me borrow some of his money." Jaewook told us

"How much?" Joongki asked

" 1,600,000,000 won" Jaewook answered

"Bro...." I'm shocked

"So Kim Bum is taking this money to threatened me, he said if I don't help him lie then keep my mouth shut then he will sue me." Jaewook explained 

I actually feel really bad and sorry for him, I know that he has bring this all on himself but I still feel very bad. Honestly, I really want to tell my parents that Kim Bum actually lied but I know they would ask for proof, but I can't tell them about Jaewook, I really don't know what to do now. 

" I'm really sorry Soeun, I promise I will find money and pay back Kim bum so this drama would end" Jaewook cried

"By the time you have enough money to pay back that I would be married to him." I said

"I know a way out" said Joongki.

 

>>>END OF CHAPTER 4<<<