Taeyeon's Relationships

Dandyu's Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Title: Taeyeon's Relationships Posted: 8 July 2014

Taeyeon plops her tired body on the bed. She doesn’t care if her hair is still wet and has to sleep on the other bed because this bed’s duvet is wet; if she doesn’t wear anything inside her robe; or if she has to sleep instead of staring at the ceiling above her, thinking. She is thinking about her fans, how she will explain everything to them, and clear out every misunderstanding that arose after her dating news break out.

But the fans don’t know her as much as they think they do. They don’t know if all this time, Taeyeon has been in some relationships.

Taeyeon has been in a relationship with her sisters in the group. Being trainees together since they were teenagers now makes them closer to Taeyeon than her own brother and sister. Experiencing their puberty, sharing her problems, laughing and crying together, has made an unbreakable bond between them. Taeyeon knows that one day they would go their separate ways but never in a million years would she imagine if they would stop seeing each other.

Taeyeon has also been in a close relationship with her fans. Without them, Taeyeon would never imagine being the Taeyeon that is now in a hotel in Japan, after finishing another concert in the group’s Japanese tour. Without them, Taeyeon would never imagine going to places she only read in books, seeing things she never thought she could see, and meeting unique people all around the world. The fans will always be cherished by Taeyeon, because she knew she would always be grateful to each and every one of them.

But relationships aren’t always smooth. There are always bumps in the road to test their durability. For example, even though she has spent years with the girls, they often fight, sometimes over the simplest things and misunderstandings. What starts as a minor mistake can make them throw mean words at each other; words that they would regret later when they make up and realized that they just hurt their sister. Yes, no matter how fierce, their clashes make them closer than before in the end.

And just like that, from a simple misunderstanding can wreck even the closest relationships. Because of what some people thought as she giving up hints about her relationship, Taeyeon is regarded as a liar; a sneaky being who laughs behind the fans’ back, toying with their feelings. However, Taeyeon never meant that way. Never would she even thought about going behind her fans’ back, or giving signs that they think are there in every photo she posted in her Instagram.

Just like every misunderstanding she had with the members, she knows she has to arrange a meeting with the fans, to clear out everything. She hates not being able to be truthful, especially when the company forbids her to do so. In their defense, they claimed that what Taeyeon is trying to do will just make everything worse. She doesn’t need a bad publicity, not after the news that broke out few weeks ago.

Taeyeon slowly sat up on the bed, feeling a bit cold without proper clothing. She walks to her suitcase, pulling a sleeveless shirt and a short pajama pants. Just when Taeyeon pulls on the sash of her robe to change, a soft knock is heard behind the door. She tightens her sash once more and walked to the door. She opens it, not even minding to look at the peephole.

“Hi, can I borrow your hair dryer? Mine is busted.”

“Sure, come on in,” she answers absentmindedly.

Sunny followed Taeyeon in, realizing that the older girl’s hair is not wet, yet she is still wearing her bathrobe. She is about to ask when Taeyeon’s finger pointed at the bathroom, and she says, “Dryer’s in there.”

Sunny just nodded and goes into the bathroom, only to realize that Taeyeon is opening her bathrobe to change. She stops at the sight of Taeyeon’s , but goes into the bathroom once she sees the black-haired girl reaching for the clothes on the bed. She quickly grabs the hair dryer and goes out, slightly disappointed when Taeyeon already wears her shirt, and pulling her pants up.

“Going to bed already?” Sunny asks Taeyeon who just threw the robe to the nearest chair.

“Yeah. My head’s killing me,” Taeyeon says, while lying down on the bed near the wall-sized window.

Sunny puts the hairdryer on the unoccupied bed and walks to Taeyeon. “Here, I’ll rub it for you.”

Taeyeon looks at her, narrowing her eyes to make sure that she meant what she said, but when the short-haired girl is reaching out for her, helping her to sit up, she takes the hand and sits on the edge of the bed.

Sunny starts to rub Taeyeon’s head, starting from her forehead. She doesn’t bother asking if she wants it or not, because if she did, the answer would be no. The word seems to be Taeyeon’s favorite nowadays, since it’s been the answer to every invitation Sunny gives her.

When Sunny’s th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter