Where Were You??

Dandyu's Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Where Were You??

Posted: 21 December 2013

Pairings: dandyu, with sunbyung interaction in the beginning.

 

The two girls were moving against each other in a dark room. The room was rather warm, despite the air conditioner quietly humming above, trying to cool the once cold room.

“Aaah…! Faster…” the shorter girl moaned loudly. She was close. Really close.

“Soonkyu-ah… ” the girl hovering above kissed her lover deeply on the lips to stifle their moans. It was already dawn, and the sun slowly crept into their room. The others will wake up soon, at least if they could still sleep soundly through their moans and grunts.

“Ummph…”

They broke the kiss, looking for a much needed air. Their grinding got wilder, until the girl beneath tightened her hug and let out yet another wanton moan while her girlfriend arched her back in a silent scream after her release.

Amid their attempt to catch their breath, the shorter girl whispered, “Kiss me…” She kissed her lover, longing for her love, which the latter gladly gave her as she moaned into the kiss.

When they finally lied down on the bed, the girl with shoulder-length brown hair said, “I don't wanna go…”

“You have to, Soonkyu-ah… They need you there.”

“But I need you!”

“And I’ll be here, waiting for you to come back, okay?” she said, giving a peck on Sunny’s sweaty forehead.

“Sigh... Okay…”

Her girlfriend gave her another peck on her lips, before closing her eyes and drifted to sleep, tired after a long night of love-making. When she was asleep, Sunny her cheek and whispered to herself, “I still don’t wanna go…” before nuzzling her face onto her girlfriend’s neck.

 

#

 

I’m boarding, will set my foot to Japan soon, closer to you :3 I miss you a lot!

Sunny pressed the ‘send’ button, turned off her phone, and put it inside her bag before leaning onto her seat. Her eyes were looking outside, but her mind was wandering around. She felt a nudge on her arm, and she saw Hyomin looking at her with a smile on her face.

“It’s good to have you back, Soonkyu-ah. I know Taewoo-oppa said it’s only been a few weeks, but we missed having our Gag-dol here.”

“Really? But you’re not that excited when you saw me before,” she said, squinting her eyes.

“No! Shinyoung-unnie was joking around before, saying that she needed you back here. I didn’t think that you would actually come! I was too shocked because you said you were busy in Japan.”

“Yeah she said the same thing to me, and I just laugh it off. I was quite shocked too when the PD called and invited me as a guest,” she said with a weak smile.

Hyomin took Sunny’s hand in hers. “It’s great to see you and all but you seem a little tired. When did you arrive here?”

“About...30 minutes before I see you guys?”

Hyomin’s eyes widened. “So you got on a flight from Japan to Incheon, and now you’re here, from Incheon, going back to Japan again?!”

Sunny shrugged.

“As expected from Girls’ Generation. You girls don’t rest, do you?”

“Of course we rest, Hyomin-ah. There are days when we just lie around all day in our dorm watching movies in our pajamas, you know.”

“Speaking of lying around,” Hyomin moved closer to whisper in Sunny’s ears, “how’s your girlfriend?”

Sunny blushed. Besides her group members, Hyomin and Shinyoung also knew about Sunny’s relationship with Taeyeon. They had been going out for almost two years. Actually, the next day would be their two-year anniversary. At first, Sunny just wanted to spend the whole day with her slightly-taller girlfriend, maybe watch a romantic movie before cuddling with her to sleep. But duty called; she had to work and postpone their anniversary celebration a few days later.

"She's great. Tomorrow's our two-year anniversary so I guess we're doing pretty good." Sunny suddenly missed her dorky girlfriend. She missed getting teased and kissed by Taeyeon. She also loves it when the kid leader gives her butterfly kisses.

"Really? Wow seeing you guys keeping your relationship for two years made me feel bad about doing that Sunbyung couple thing with you."

"Why?" Sunny shifted her position so she could see Hyomin better. That morning's love-making with Taeyeon took a toll on some parts of her body, mainly her neck and back.

"Well if I'm in a relationship with someone and he's in some kind of fictional relationship with another girl on TV I would be jealous, you know?"

Sunny huffed. "But you know what, Taeyeon was not jealous at all. She found it funny that as my fictional girlfriend you're more caring than she was."

"I found it funny that what you said just now sounded more like a complaint than reassuring me that she's not jealous of us."

"Yeah, that's the funny part for her; when I'm complaining about it."

Hyomin laughed when Sunny rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's almost time for us to take off. Please open all windows, fold your tables, and return your seat to its upright position."

"You know, you're complaining about her not caring enough, but you have been staying with her for two years. She must've done something right then."

She nodded. "Taeyeon can be very annoying and cold, but she has her way of showing her care."

Hyomin raised an eyebrow. "Wow, she's that good, huh?"

Sunny bit her lower lip and with a husky voice she said, "You have no idea."

#

After arriving in Biei and changing into her 'work clothes', Sunny checked her phone for the nth time while waiting for the crew to set up their cameras. Taeyeon usually replies her text right away, but when she her phone in the Arrival Hall of Asahikawa Airport before, there was no text from her dorky girlfriend. Sunny tried to call her too, but no one picked it up. She began to miss Taeyeon, so she typed another text:

I just arrived in Hokkaido with the girls, and I’m really tired. I couldn’t sleep in the flight because I don’t have my ‘pillow’ with me :(

Please reply me soon, I miss you lots!

Sunny's finger hovered over the 'send' button. A bit too needy than the usual, she thought, but pressed the button anyway. Oh well, this will let her know how much I wanted to be there with her.

#

It was already dark when the Invincible Youth team finished planting the flower plants and trees. The Biei locals wanted to officially welcome them in Biei by dancing the local Hokkaido dance. Before the shoot started, Sunny kept trying to maintain a cheerful expression since Taeyeon hadn't replied her text even though it had been hours since her last text. She decided to text one of her dongsaeng, Yoona.

Hey what are you guys doing today?

The reply came almost instantly.

We only have dance training today, all day. Why, unnie?

Sunny frowned. If they only have dance training, she should be able to reply my text during recess, she thought.

Nothing. Tell Taeyeon to check her phone, I’ve been trying to reach her.

Okay ;)

The short girl closed her phone and huffed, annoyed at her girlfriend who picked the worst day to be cold towards her. She knew that the kid leader is one of the busiest members in their group but even that was not a reason to not replying her text, right?

“Okay, we’re ready to shoot now!” one of the camera director shouted.

Sunny breathed out and closed her eyes. Okay, Lee Soonkyu, it’s not the time to be mad at your girlfriend. You’re hungry, tired, and irritated at Taeyeon, but let’s just put on a smile and be professional. When she opened her eyes, her frown was gone, replaced by a glint of excitement for the local dance.

#

“The number you are calling is inactive, or-“

“Aish!” Sunny harshly pushed the “off” button of her phone. She was beyond furious after failing to call Taeyeon a few times. She typed yet another text rapidly:

Kim Taeyeon, you’d better contact me soon or I swear to God you’ll be begging for my kisses for a whole month!

Sunny didn’t think twice and pushed the “send” button. She grabbed her earphones and iPod from her bag and shuffled the songs on her playlist. Unexpectedly, Taeyeon’s song was played.

 

jogeumman apado nunmulnayo, gaseumi sorichyeoyo

geudae apeul geudae gyeoteul jinamyeon

(Even small pains make me teary, my heart cries out when I pass by you)

 

Great. I’m missing her, and among hundreds of songs, it just had to be this song, Sunny thought. She was about to skip and play the next song, but she was too tired, physically and mentally. She didn’t have enough rest after jumping from one plane to another, prior to working in a field again after a few weeks of absence. But mostly she just wanted Taeyeon; she wanted to hear her laugh, or reading her erted texts.

 

ontong sesangi geudaeinde, geudaeman geurineunde

geudae apeseon sumeul jugyeoyo

(You are the whole world, I dream for only you

I hold my breath in front of you)

 

Her anger soon subsided, replaced by her longing for her girlfriend's bear hugs. She missed her dorky girlfriend so bad that even listening to her song just wouldn’t cut it. She looked at the dark streets outside and a tear escaped her eye. Sunny quickly wiped it, didn’t want any of the other G7 members to see it. She knew she’s too upset to talk to anyone about it, so she just leaned on her seat and closed her eyes, savoring her girlfriend’s voice as if Taeyeon was right there, singing right at her ears.

 

seoseongige hae, nunmuljitge hae

babocheoreom, aicheoreom, charari geunyang useobeoryeo

jeomjeom daga seolsurok, jakku geobi najiman

i sarangeun meomchul suga eomnabwa

(You make me walk around, you make me cry

Like an idiot, like a child, just laugh it off

The closer I get, more scared I get, but

This love cannot be stopped)

#

It was almost midnight when the Invincible Youth party arrived at the dorm. As expected, the gloomy and tired Sunny shared a room with Hyomin, who was still very cheerful after a whole day of shooting. When they arrived at their room and picked which bed they want to sleep on, Sunny slowly took out her phone and sighed. Still no text or call whatsoever, she thought.

“Do you mind if I take a shower first?” Hyomin said, peeking from the bathroom.

“Sure, go ahead.”

When the bathroom door was closed, Sunny opened her suitcase and took out a white shirt and purple sweatpants. Once she finished changing her clothes, she stared at her phone, secretly wishing that it would ring if she kept looking at it. A whole minute of waiting and she decided to give up. After turning off her phone, Sunny climbed inside the cover and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. She knew she had to wash her face and all, but her eyes were too heavy to make her think otherwise. In a matter of seconds, Sunny drifted to sleep.

#

“Wake up...”

“Nggg…” Sunny whined.

“Lee Soonkyu, wake up,” the voice said with a poke to Sunny’s cheek.

Sunny grabbed her blanket and covered her head, muffling her reply. “Just let me sleep for another five minutes.”

“Are you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter