A family life

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was tired after they came home from the SBS gayo daejun and went straight to Yoongi's room to check upon him. He smiled when he saw Yoongi sprawled out on his bed asleep with Eun Young on top of him,  snoring softly.  He quietly tried to take his daughter but she only pushed his hands away and Yoongi stirred,  "Joon,  if you disturb me I will kill you"

Jin chuckled and left the room just as Hoseok entered and Jin looked questioning at him. The dancer his cheeks turned pink,  "I don't want to sleep without Yoongi hyung on Christmas eve"

Jin smiled and pinched his cheek softly before leaving.  

 

"Where is my baby girl?" Namjoon questioned when his wife entered their room. Jin flopped down on the bed and snuggled with his nose in Namjoon's neck,  "She is sleeping on Yoongi and she pushed my hands away when I tried taking her. Namjoon chuckled as he cuddled the elder.  

"She loves her big brother"

Jin nodded absentmindedly as he played with Namjoon's hair,  "Hoseok once again went to sleep with Yoongi...  I believe something is going on between them... "

Namjoon wasn't surprised by that,  as the leader he noticed everything from s but he also believed that Yoongi and Hoseok were mature enough to make decisions on their love lives.  

There was a knock on their door and Jin went to open up.  Jungkook stood there in his bunny pjs and looking sad so Jin quickly pulled him inside.  

"Jiminnie hyung is already asleep and Tae hyungie is talking to Fany noona on the phone and my head hurt" the teenager complained.  

"Come here,  big baby" Namjoon smiled and patted on the bed.

Jungkook slipped into bed between them and snuggled with Jin who caressed his hair gently.  

 

Hoseok snuggled close to the elder boy and Yoongi automatically scooted to make room for the dancer, "Seok Seok,  go sleep you did great" The rapper spoke sleepy,  transfering the child in between them and wrapping an arm around both.

Hoseok smiled brightly and settled down for the night.   

 

Jin was tired but he could practically hear the wheels in Jungkook's head working overtime so he looked at Namjoon and the leader silently let him know that he understood him.

"Kookie baby,  what's on your mind?" Jin questioned gently and the maknae looked up to him,  "omoni... I am scared".

"What for?" Jin looked surprised,  Jungkook never admitted his insecurities so this was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter