Being normal parents for one day

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BTS decided to visit a small village in Japan where they were not recognized. The entire family went along. Eun Young sat high on her dad's shoulders while Jungkook clung to Jin. Hoseok was walking with Taehyung and Minseo and Yoongi walked with Jimin. They formed an odd sight.

The family stopped at a park where kids could play and soon Eun Young, Taehyung and Jungkook ran off. To Jin his surprise, he found Taeyeon sitting on a bench with Leeteuk. "Noona, Hyung" he greeted politely and they looked surprised but relieved. They exchanged a few polite words but Taeyeon looked a bit uncomfortable when a little boy around 8 years old ran to her, "Tae omma! I can jump from the monkey bars right into Fany noona het arms!"Jin smiled easily and ruffled his hair, "Oh dear, you are as gorgeous as your mother" Kyungsan gave him a sweet dimpled smile and Jin saw Leeteuk in him but didn't pry."It's nice to be normal parents for once" He commented and watched the kids play, "If Fany is there, Taehyung won't return any time soon... they are very cute"

Leeteuk was quiet but finally spoke up, "Jin-ah, you and your family really helped our Fany when she had a hard time" Jin waved it away, "Fany is part of the family so it's natural to help" Leeteuk nodded, "But I still want to talk to him about my Fany" "Only natural" Jin replied calmly and was about to add something but he heard Taehyung and Jungkook arguing.

Jungkook looked stubborn at his brother, "So what if she is a girl?" Taehyung looked exasperated, trying to make him understand that he could not challenge Yuri, who was a girl, a noona and sunbae to them. Yuri however smiled amused, "Please Taehyungie, don't think I am incapable because I am a girl... and so what does rank matter? It's just a game so join us too" "Why are you two boys arguing? Shouldn't you be watching your sister? Don't make me come any closer or else..." Yuri giggled and bowed politely to Jin, " anneyonghaseyo, jeonen Yuri imnida. Don't scold Kookie" Jin watched the young woman who was by 3 years his senior but gave off a feeling she was not much older than Taehyung. He bowed politely too, "Kwon Yuri sunbaenim... you are too kind" The athletic girl pulled a horrified face, "Please just call me Yul!"Jin nodded slowly and even he had to admit, Yuri was beautiful in a none standard way, she was very athletically build and her eyes sparkled mischievously.
Jungkook who was chasing Eun Young, tapped Yuri on the shoulder and called "Tag, Noona is it!" Before he ran away. Yuri politely excused her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter