Meeting the SNSD leader

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was at the dorm and for once Taeyeon was home too.
"Fany-ah, won't you sleep? It's almost midnight" Taeyeon spoke gently as usual, watching her sister glued in front of her laptop, one part of her earphones in.
Tiffany motioned her to be quiet and Taeyeon went closer out of curiosity, then it dawned upon her that Tiffany was watching the live V-app from BTS for their comeback and she would most likely wait until the music video was dropped to watch it.


She never experienced the younger one spazzing such a way over a boy group... she changed.
Taeyeon sighed, she knew BTS was extremely talented and Sunny said they are really nice boys, Taeyeon kept her distance. She pulled a chair to sit next to Tiffany and put the other earphone in.
Tiffany gave her a smile but soon her eyes were glued to the screen.
They watched the broadcast in silence and Taeyeon was lost in her thoughts until Tiffany let out a shriek, "Yes! The music video!"
The kid leader slightly jumped and glared at her sister but Tiffany was already lost in the video.

After the music video was done, Tiffany grabbed her phone and dialed a number, a sweet smile plastered upon her face.
"Ah Tae, I watched the broadcast cast and the music video was jjang! Your hair... the clothes"
Taeyeon watched her sister chatter happily and she felt worry creep upon her, "she didn't want Tiffany to suffer the way she did but she didn't have the heart to forbid her from dating someone.
Once Tiffany got off the phone, Taeyeon pulled the blissfully smiling girl in a hug and put the phones away and sliding under the covers with her. "Taeyeon, can you be my mum?" Tiffany whispered and Taeyeon was quiet for a moment but then nodded, "Do I get to meet Taehyung without him freezing on the spot?"
Tiffany giggled, "it's just that you are their idol but let's go tomorro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter