Kookie his birthday

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany was surprised when Jin invited her to Jungkook's birthday party but happily took the invitation as she longed to see Taehyung again and of course her new friend, Minseo. She pondered a while what to get the maknae and first thought of sport wear but she'd have to go out for it and people would talk again. "Eotokke?" She sighed as she scrolled through her phone aimelessly until she remembered the toy race car she bought as an excuse to hang around in a toy store where Yoona was looking around for a gift to send to cnblue Jonghyun his baby niece.
She quickly asked her manager to buy some batteries for the car and wrapped the gift. She also took a piece of carton and made a card.

Around 2 AM she arrived at their apartment and Minseo opened for her. "Unnie" she smiled and hugged the pink princess, "Tae Tae! Your sweetheart is here!"
Tiffany blushed and hurriedly smoothed her hair when she saw Taehyung. He gave her a big smile and took her hand, "Come"
He brought her to the livingroom where everyone was and she was received with so much warmth that she got a bit teary but Jin was quick to embrace her, "I am glad you could make it, Fany-ah. Your hands are cold! Kenchana?" "Deh, omoni" Tiffany joked, "It is just chilly outside"

Jungkook was not skittish around Tiffany anymore and gave her a bunny smile, "Noona, you came!" "Do you think I'd miss the chance to see my favorite maknae?" She smiled and hugged him, " saengilchukahae, aegi-ya"
The birthday boy smiled shyly, "Noona, I am twenty now" Tiffany laughed and pinched his cheeks, "I forgot, you are a big boy now" She handed him the present and he was quick to tear off the paper, making everyone laugh. "Whoa!" He stared in awe at the race car, "omma, can I try it? " He looked pleading at Jin who smiled amused, "Deh, but you won't run Tae or Jimin over with it"
"I would not dare" He looked at Jin with wide innocent eyes and the three eldest rolled their eyes, knowing he was always up to mischief.

They decided to play games and jungkook was very lively even towards Tiffany. He blindfolded her and ran away with the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter