A girls day

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS had an overseas schedule and Eun Young had a cold so Minseo stayed home with her. Jin shed some tears as he hated leaving her behind but work was work. Eun Young didn't mind staying at home because Minseo promised her to visit Tiffany.
"Minseo-ah, will you miss me?" Hoseok asked cutely and she nodded, "Deh oppa, I will miss all of you but I will keep myself busy with Youngi-ah and unnie and I will follow you online while she spazzes over Tae Tae"
Yoongi smiled and patted her head, "You need to eat and sleep on time arasseo?" She smiled sweetly at her favorite brother, "deh, oppa... arasseoyo"

When Eun Young felt a bit better, Minseo put on a darker foundation on her face, a mask to cover her eyes, a cap and an oversized hoodie while she only wore a cap and oversized hoodie. "Unnie, why do I have to pretend to not be able to talk when people talk to me?" Minseo kissed her nose, "Because people are the evil and will hurt us all if they know about appa and omma so not a sound"
Eun Young looked at her with intelligent eyes, "Because omma is actually a prince instead of a princess and many girls scream I love you to omma and appa?"
Minseo nodded, "it doesn't matter to us what appa and omma are because we see how sweet they are but people outside are evil and if they know about you and omma and appa, they won't allow them to sing anymore and we won't be able to stay together" The child nodded slowly, "I don't like it, unnie" Minseo kissed her head, "I know, baby but Mulan disguised herself to protect her omma and appa right?"
Eun Young nodded, "So I am like Mulan?" Minseo pinched her nose, "Yes, you are the Korean Mulan" The child giggled, "But I need a horse and a sword"
Minseo smiled amused, "we'll ask the oppas when they return"

Tiffany was delighted to see her new friend and and the mini pink princess. Once inside the dorm, Eun Young jumped on Tiffany, "unnie! I am happy to see you too" Minseo handed her friend a bag, "Jinnie unnie... I meant Jin oppa send foods for you so you don't have to cook" Tiffany smiled, "You can just say unnie when you refer to Jin, I don't mind or judge"

Tiffany heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter