VFany

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was left home alone with Eun Young while Minseo went grocery shopping.  He didn't mind at all and was chasing her around,  pretending to be a bear.  He enjoyed spending time with her one on one because he missed out on so much of her.  He loved her as much as his blood siblings and Jungkook.  

They played until she was sleepy but also hungry and that's where he started stressing.  He didn't know how to cook and Jin would kill him if he fed her ramyun.  The doorbell stressed him even more so without glancing at the security monitor,  he opened up and his mouth fell open when he saw SNSD Tiffany in front of him.  He recognised her through the heavy disguise and he quickly stammered a greeting,  inviting her in.  She took off her disguise and he could clearly see she had cried.  "You said that I could always come to you if I needed it" She mumbled,  "but perhaps it was wrong... I am horrible" Taehyung quickly grabbed her hand,  "Noona,  I meant it when I said you could come to me at any time... I was just a bit shocked that you trusted me" Eun Young chose that moment to wake up and wail on top of her lungs as she walked to him so he quickly pulled her on his lap and tried to calm her down.  Tiffany didn't ask any questions about the child but looked pitying at Taehyung,  "Is she sick?" "Anniyo,  noona... she is tired but also hungry and I can only make ramyun... " Tiffany smiled for the first time since her arrival,  "Can I take a look what there is to cook?" He nodded grateful and tried to cheer up Eun Young.

Tiffany whipped up a fried rice with kimchi and carrots and grilled beef.  "I am not as a great cook as Yoona or Seohyun" She apologised as she served them lunch. Taehyung shook his head,  "Noona,  it smells great!  right,  Youngi-ah?" The child nodded,  "kamshamnida,sae unnie" Tiffany turned red as well as Taehyung.  "Who taught you that? And do you know who she is? " Taehyung groaned.  The child nodded,  "Jungkookie oppa makes me watch their music videos while he plays games and he said that this unnie is my sae unnie because she is Tae oppa's yeoja chingu" The adults were embarrassed but Eun Young smiled sweetly at Tiffany,  "When I am big,  I want to be like Tiffany sae unnie" The young woman her heart melted and she kissed the child,  "Aegi-ya,  unnie did bad things and now people hate her so be like your Tae oppa when you grow up" Eun Young looked at her with her doe eyes,  "Did unnie say sorry?" Tiffany nodded,  "many times" "Then unnie is not bad..." 

After lunch,  Tiffany gave Eun Young a bath and not once did she ask who the girl was.  She simply loved her and tucked her in for a nap.  "Unnie neomu yepeun" the child whispered before drifting off to sleep.  Tiffany smiled and kissed her cheek,  softly singing SNSD' new song,  sailing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter