a day off

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS was back in Korea and Namjoon was at home to rest and Jin stayed home too instead of practising in the studio. Jimin wanted to go with Jungkook and the rest to the studio but Jin and Minseo refused to let him go. At first he sulked about it but his beloved noona made his favourite foods for him. 

Jimin was content to play with his precious princess, he claimed that if he had to find a girlfriend, she'd have to be as cute and smart as the Kim princess. "Youngi-ah,  does your favourite oppa get a kiss? " he begged her but she ran away,  "Youngi-ah love Tae Tae oppa" Jimin pretended to dramatically fall down and cried loudly so the child knelt by him and started patting him not so gently on his head while loudly singing twinkle twinkle little star. Minseo laughed out loud at his pained expression,  for her age the little girl had quite the firm hand.  Namjoon and Jin joined them and the leader encouraged his daughter,  "Great job,  princess!  He is almost asleep" This resulted in the child patting Jimin's head even harder while Namjoon laughed his head off.  

 "Minseo, you and Hobi went to your rooms late" Jin casually commented and Jimin grinned,  knowing the elder was acting like a nosy ahjumma again but the girl was too innocent to notice. She was even more innocent than Jungkook when it came to love and didn't even realise her best friend had a crush on her.  He pitied his Hobi hyung for having a one sided love. 

Minseo smiled apologetic,  "Did we disturb you?  He was a bit down after reading hate comments so I tried cheering him up.  Her eyes softened at the thought of her best friend,  he was really the best guy friend a girl could wish for and she enjoyed their rare moments alone where they could watch dramas for hours and joke around. He was the first to get her out of her shell after she started working for BTS.  She was painfully shy but the seven guys slowly won her heart and she adored the little girl.  Sadly enough she'd go to school soon. 

Eun Young decided to pity her brother and went to sit on his knee once he was recovered from her attack.  He pulled her against his chest and inhaled her baby scent.  "Chim Chim oppa?" She started out slow and looked up to him.  Jimin kissed her head,  "Yes,  my pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter