Jimin is not himself

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was surprised to see Jimin home while the concert was near,  he was usually the first to practice from sunrise to sunset but there he was with his phone,  smiling sweetly.  Eun Young was playing by his side with her wooden blocks and smiled brightly at her mother.  Jin picked her up for a cuddle and turned to Jimin,  "Chim,  you are not going to practice?" He questioned gently and Jimin shook his head,  "It's raining and cold" 
Jin found that an odd excuse but he knew Jimin talked more easily with Hoseok about things that bothered him so he just left the boy and went the the mini home studio where the rappers and Jungkook were.  His heart melted at the sight of Jungkook being all serious while Namjoon explained things to him. His two boys... 
"Jin hyung" Hoseok greeted brightly and pulled a chair for him,  "Kookie is learning really fast just like Tae and Chim" 
Jin nodded,  "did Chim talk to any of you?  I am worried about him"
"Do you mean him smiling like that Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland?" Jungkook replied. 


Jin nodded,  amused by his wording,  "He didn't go to practise because of rain and cold" 
"That's not like him" Yoongi got up,  "I am going to check on him"
"Hyung,  you are such a mother hen when it comes to Chim and Tae" Namjoon teased but Yoongi ignored him and went to Jimin. 

"Chim Chim" Yoongi called unusually gentle and sat down by the boy.  The younger jumped a bit and smiled sheepishly,  "Ah... hyungie... I didn't hear you" 
Yoongi nodded and relaxed,  closing his eyes... "Y'know,  you never really spoke out about Hoseoki and I dating...you can just say it if you don't like it,  after all most fans ship YoonMin"
Jimin looked thoughtful at him,  "Hyung, you don't really choose with your brain who you fall in love with... your soul recognises the missing piece and that's falling in love... gender,  age and nationality are no barriers"
Yoongi was quiet for a while,  when did his little mochi mature like this? He realized that the years he fought with himself made him miss out on this. 
"Jiminnie,  you sound like you know what you are talking about" 
The boy bowed his head shyly and looked up startled when Hoseok threw himself on the couch,  "talking about?" 
Jimin turned red and hid his face,  "This is embarrassing! Hobi hyung...,  how did you ask Yoongi hyung out?  Also isn't it weird seeing the fact he is older?"
"Why the sudden interest?" Yoongi glanced at Hoseok to take it over. 
"Is it Kookie or Minseo?"
"No!" Jimin looked mortified at Hoseok,  "Kookie is my real dongsaeng except blood wise and noona is noona... it's not her" 
"So it is someone... " Yoongi noted,  "Someone we know?" 
"Taemin?" Hoseok guessed and Jimin looked at him as if he were crazy,  "no! I am straight... " 
"Well with the way you are with Kookie,  fans speculate different"
"You know how I am actually allergic to pets but still find them cute?  Kookie is like that"
Hoseok choked but Yoongi looked unimpressed,  expecting anything from "his Jiminie". 
Hoseok was about to question further but Jimin's phone rang and the name Qing Yi flashed. 
He was quick to grasp his phone and got up,  "JieJie"He spoke very sweetly,  "uhm... later kay?  Yoongi omma and Hoseok appa are here" 
He listened and laughed, "ahrasseoyo... Yi noonaaa" 
He quickly hung up and stuffed his phone in his pocket.
"His ears are red just like yours when you get shy" Hoseok chuckled, earning a glare. 
 "So Qing Yi eh?" Yoongi smiled and Jimin turned red,  "hyung,  she is just a friend..." 
"You are not escaping to your room" Hoseok told him but Yoongi interfered,  "Let him go for now,  Seok-ah.  He will talk later" 

Jimin escaped to his room where Taehyung was playing a game. 
"Tae,  I am going to the bathroom... no one should disturb" Jimin warned him. 
"Is it about that noona you have been talking to every free time?"
Jimin kept silent so Taehyung put his game aside and pulled Jimin on the bed, "I am your twin,  talk to me at least please?  I am dating a noona,  I won't ever judge" 
"We are just close friends" Jimin sighed... "She is so sweet,  gentle,  soft spoken,  small,  cute,  caring and she is really beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter