the news

BTS' Snowwhite and the seven not so dwarfs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin, too delicate to be called manly despite his broad shoulders, was currently emptying his stomach in the bathroom of the BTS dorm. It was early morning.

"Jin hyung, kenchanayo?" Jungkook stood in the doorspace, looking worried at the eldest. "Do you need medicines or should I wake up Namjoon hyung for you" Seokjin slowly got up after flushing the toilet, "No, Kookie-ah" He smiled gently at the maknae and patted him, "go back to bed, you are barefeet and it is cold" 

Seokjin was carrying a big secret that only he, Namjoon and his parents knew; he was born a healthy baby boy but by the time he was 13, he suddenly got terrible stomach cramps and was bleeding so his parents rushed him to the First Aid clinic and there he got through various tests with the final diagnosis, he had an uterus and all female organs for reproduction and he had 70 percent female hormones and 30 percent male hormones which is why there was little chance he'd get an if he was ually excited, he'd just feel it from the inside. His parents were freaked out at first but through the years they accepted it that their son was sort of half girl. 

Jin could not sleep anymore and decided to clean. "These kids...cinca..." he sighed as he picked up water guns and darts from the floor before he continued to sweep. They didn't have any training until noon so everyone slept in, leaving Jin in all peace and quietness or so he thought. Arguing could be heard from one of the rooms and he found the two youngest arguing over some PC game.   The eldest member resolutely stepped in and turned off the computer, "Tae, you start brushing your teeth and Jungkook you start showering and not a single word..." The boys nodded, their eldest hyung has been acting like a mother lately, he has always been motherly but lately more than usual and it resulted in them getting scolded. 

About an hour later both appeared dressed in the kitchen and Jin smiled gently at them, "Now what do you two want to eat?" He made them choose between Korean and Western and they went with a mix of two pancakes. Jungkook chose chocolate pancakes while Taehyung chose kimchi pancakes and both wanted fried rice. Seokjin started with the pancakes and Taehyung offered to help but he refused, knowing the upcoming mess.     The moment that Jin put the kimchi pancake batter in the pan, the scent hit him like a brick in his face and he ran off to the bathroom, throwing up the fruit and yogurt he ate. 

Jungkook took over to bake the pancakes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter