Chapter 4

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days has passed but the father and daughter relationship didnt work like a usually anymore.Yoona treat their father coldly due to the incident at the night.But one thing that still left in her soul is to work hard and dont let your problem go against your works.That was her motto.And ás for Yujie,she dont know what to do anymore,all the problems that happen to them make her felt guilty.If she didnt tell their father about her plan,their father will never command Yoona to get married first.

'haishh what will happen if Yoona unnie didnt like this girl?she surely wanted someone as perfect as her,how on earth she's going to find a person like that,'Yujie was lost in her thought until she didnt realize that their car already stopped in front of the Jung's residence.Yes today is the day Yoona finally will meet with her soon to be wife and parents in law.

"Yahh !!Yujie back to the world!!,"Yujie was startled by her sister's shouted.She divert her attention to her sister who was staring at her like a hungry dragons.

"we arrived here,let's go,appa already walked to the front door,"Yoona said as she take off her seatbelts.Yujie hurriedly take off her seatbelt and grabbed her purse before hop off from the car leave Yoona by herself.Yoona just let out a heavy sigh as she is not yet ready to meet with the girl that will be her soon.

'urghh how im going to deal with the new life soon,i hoped this girl didnt agree with our dad's crazy idea!,' thought Yoona as she make her way to her sister and their father who was waiting for her.Yoona looked away as her father checked on if she okay or not.

After a few seconds waiting,suddenly the big door opened by the man that she knew very well.

"Im Yunhwan my buddy!,"greeted the Jung and hug her dad like they didnt meet with each other for a years.

"Jung Jaehoon,we just met a weeks ago,and now you pretend like we never seen each other for a years now,"said Yunhwan to the Jung.Yoona who fidgeting on her spot cleared and make the two mens turn to her and Yujie.

"ouh im sorry!!lets get inside now,my family was waiting for you guys inside,"uttered Jaehoon as he saw the uncomfortable looks on Yoona's face.The three of them thanks him and follow him inside go to the dining room.

"baby!"called Jaehoon to her wife who's busy talking to their daughter's,Krystal.The called woman divert her attention from her daughter to her husband and hurriedly stand up and walked to the Im's family.

"hey this is my old friends and her family that i had been talking about lately,"introduced Jaehoon to her wife.Mrs Jung ask their guest to take a seat at the dining table.

"this is Im Yunhwan,and that pretty girl is his first daughter Im Yoona,and the cute ones is Im Yujie,and this is my wife Jung Soohee and thats my younger daughter Krystal Jung,her sister is not here yet,"intro Jaehoon to her wife and the Im's.

"its nice to finally to meet you,"Yunhwan said with a smile visible on his face.Yoona just keep quiet all the times and she knew the younger Jung keep on glancing at her beautiful face.

'is she the girl that will be my futured wife,if yes hmm she's not bad but still im pretty than her'thought Yoona.

"nice to meet you aunty and uncle,krystal unnie too,"said Yujie politely.She nudges her quiet sister and make the latter looked at her.Yoona catch it so she looked at the Jung's family and smile fakedly.

"nice to meet you too uncle and aunty,urmm Krystal too,"greeted Yoona.Jaehoon smile at her and nodded his head before diverted his attentions to her daughter.

"krys,where is your sister?go and tell her our guest already here,her futured too,"joked Jaehoon and earned a laughed from Yunhwan and his own wife,Soohee.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter