Chapter 37

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "I miss my old Yoongie,where is she?,"Sooyoung asked with a sad tone.She was sitting at the back car with Sunny and Seohyun.

"Yeah,she even ditched me as her unnie,"Taeyeon said puckered her lips.Tiffany who is just sit next to her could only rubbed Taeyeon's back,trying to comfort her fiancee.

Mina who sit at the window,next to Tiffany just stay quiet while thinking about Yoona who refuse to meet them earlier at the Im residence.

"Yeah,im worry about her,Yujie said she has been skipping the meals,which is strange for a shikshin like her,haishh,"Yuri let out a big sighed,focusing on the road.

"Are you trying to talk with Krystal about this Yul?,"suddenly Hyoyeon spoke up.

"yes,but i will just got the same reaction,she will change the topic or stay quiet,i knew it,she won't tell me anything,"Yuri said,with a disapointed tone.Yuri know Krystal has change a lots,maybe she just trying to side her own sister.Why not.

"Urghh Sica is so stubborn,i tried to meet with her but she will never tired to gave  any reason just to avoiding me,what is wrong with that woman??,"Sunny asked annoyedly.

"Maybe she has her own reason,but how could we know that if she never talked to us anymore,"Tiffany said ,trying to think positive a bout her bestfriend.Its true,Jessica even avoiding her,literally everyone.

After that everyone just stay quiet.Mina couldn't stop herself from wondering about Yoona's love life before.

 

******************--********************

 

Yoona dress up casually and for the first time after she ditched everything in her life,finally the almighty Im Yoona back to her old self just for a reason.Today,she will barged to Jessica's house,no matter what will her parents in law think about her.She need to meet Jessica face to face to solve their problem.And this is also the last time she will tried to convince Jessica,and she will do it with the whole heart and she just could hoping that this time Jessica will change her mind.

Yoona took a long breath before she walked downstairs,and meeting with Yujie and Soojung who just sitting at the living room together.

"Unnie,"greeted Soojung with a small smile seeing her sister in law.She honestly miss the old Im Yoona who will joke with her about Yujie or her friends.They both really close with each other and sometimes it make Yujie jealous with her sister and her wife.

Yujie just stay silent next to Soojung with her eyes just focus to the Korean drama in the LED tv.But her ears listening to everything.

"Uhh hi Soojung,where is appa?,"Yoona ask and walked to the single couch next to Soojung.

"Company,urm where are you going unnie?,"Soojung asked hesitated but she could tell with the way Yoona dress up that day.

Yoona smile to Soojung and looked down to her feet.

"I am going to bring back your sister in law back to my arms again,for the last,"Yoona said and suddenly Yujie slammed the remote tv to the glass table infront of them.She then glared towards Yoona who just wore a calm expression.

"Don do that again,it will just waste your time,beside,you are going to marry with Mina unnie,"

"You dont have he right to stop me Yujie,mind your own business"Yoona said coldly.Yujie glare at her.She really didnt understand what happen with her sister.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter