Chapter 34

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next update 

 

 

 

Yoona life became like in hell when Jessica left her.She didn't bother to go to hee office.She ditched hee works and never bother about her friends anymore.She has changes.It made her friends felt sad.
 

Tiffany already talked with Jessica,but Jessica just telling her that she need some times.

 

  

  Yoona'POV

 

Today i prepared to go to Jessica's house.I will tried to bring her back to my side even if i need to beg to her.

 

I inhaled before reach their residence's door.I knocked it twice before someone open the door.

"Yeah-,"There she is,the person i miss the most,the person i never get tired off,the person that stole my heart,and..the person that hurting me but here i am still wanted her back.

"Sica,"i call for her softly.She was stunned but then she tried to close the door,but i push it back.

"Sica,please comeback to me..,"i said put my hand on the door,to prevent her from closing the door.Finally she let go the door.

"What are you doing here ??,"She ask me and her voice was so..cold.Why?My heart feel weak.

"I'm wanted you back please Sica,"i said and look into her eyes but she just look away from me.

"didn't you understand what i told you?,please stop bugging me,"Jessica said.I see her eyes start to get watery but she quickly blink it away.Slowly my hand reach for her hand but her action hurt me.She pull back hee hand harshly and glared at me.

"Don touch me!!go away Yoona!!,"she start to shout.I was stunned to hear it.

"But i still love you,i need you baby,"I said as tears flowing down to my cheeks.I miss her eyes,her thin lips,her pointed nose.

"Im Yoona,I'm begging you,please let me go,"Jessica said with a shaking voice.She didn't even spare me a glance.

"But,i still love you!!,"i said halfshout.It make her snapped her head towards me.

"Don say that words to me again,please just find someone who can make you happy Yoona,"she said and wiped her tears.I couldn't said anything but just stared into her eyes.Did she didn't love me anymore.

"Baby,who is that??,"suddenly i hear a man voice from insode her eyes.My eyes wided open and i snapped my head inside her house but she stp me and push me .isn't that Taecyeon?.

"Hey who is that!?,"i ask and looked her,hurting.

"I'm soory,goodbye,"she said and slammed the door infront of my face.Is this the end?i cant control my tears anymore.I quickly turn around and left her residence with a broken heart.How could she find someone so easily.How could she forget me?

 

Yoona's POV end

H

Jessica's  POV 

 

I'm so sorry Yoona-yaa,i need to do this.After make sure she already leaving my house,i quickly made my way to the living room.

"Hey,don you call me that,,"I said to Taecyeon.Yes i don't know why he suddenly come here and asking for a second chance and said sorry about what he has trying to do to me.

"But i still love you Sica,please comeback to me,,"he begged me.I let out a heavy sighed and looked at him.

"I already forgive you,but i don't think i can give you a second chance to be yours again,"I said with a calm voice.

"Why?Please Sica,beside Yoona will never know about us if we keep it as a secret,"he said and make me snapped my head towards him.Why he need to mention Yoona here?.I-i want to forget her.

"Don you mention about her again Taec,"i said seriously even though im hurting inside.Taecyeon face change 100% when i said that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter