Chapter 32

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Jessica's POV

 

I'm so sorry Yoongie,i don't have any choice,i have to leabe you no matter what!This tears is nothing than your tears.I hope you will knew someday what i do is for you.Its all about yours.

I still remember the reason i made this decision.

 

   Flashback~~

 

I was doing my works when suddenly my secretary knocked on my office'door.

"Come in!,"

Then i saw she's bringing something in her hand.It was a folded paper.

"what's that?,"i asked as curiousity eating me out.

"Ouh someone came earlier and asked me to give this paper to you,"she said and handed me the thing.When my hand touched the paper,i felt something in it.

"Thanks,you can go out now,"i said and waited for her to exit my room.When she already was not in sight,slowly i open the paper and something fall from it.It was a picture,i pick it up  and looked at it.

"Arghhhhh!!!,"i shouted in shock when my eyes landed on the picture.My eyes almost popped out from the socket.It was a picture of a man in black suit ,he wore a black mask that cover his face.But the thing make me shocked,stunned is he was holding a woman head,there are so many blood at the unmoving head,her body was gone.just her head.

"Mrs Jung,are you okay??,"suddenly my secretary knocked the door and make me jumped in shock.

"Nae,I'm okay,just do your work!,"i shouted back.With a trembling hand,slowly i picked up the picture and throw it to my desk.My eyes caught the paper in my desk and it was a letter?

 

  "How's the picture?it was interested right?do you want to watch we do that live?i will do it for you if you didn't do what i told you.

Leave Yoona,or she will be like the woman in the picture,you will only got her body,not her head,so if you don't want me to hurt her,leave her alone,do it,I'm serious this time"

                                                                            Secret Killer

 

 

Flashback end

 

 

 

I was too shock after knowing what will that psyco do to her if i still with her.All the words i said to her is a big lied.I still love her,no i will always love her,and always caring for her.I'm sorry,i have to choose leaving her than let her die like that.At least i still can watch her from a far right?.

I hope she will never hate me after what i had done.If you asked me why i don't just asked someone to search the culprit,my answer is no,i afraid if they know i do that,they will kill her immediately.

Mianhe Yoongie,Saranghae.

 

   Jessica's POV end

 

 

Taeyeon arrived at Yoona's house with Tiffany at the night.She don't know why she really wanted to visit Yoona that day.

"Tae,why their house looked dark,is they are at home?,"Tiffany asked and holded Taeyeon hand tightly.Taeyeon was confuse too.

"let's go Pany,looks,Yoona's car is there"Taeyeon said and pulled Tiffany's hand to the door.She knocked the door and got no answer.She turn the knob and was surprise cause the door is not locked.

"Haishh Yoong,why she didn't locked the door,what if someone broke into the house"Taeyeon hissed and pulled Tiffany inside.She switch on the light.

"Look Taetae,is not that her bag?,"Tiffany asked and pointed to Yoona's bag on the couch.

"Yeah,where are they?,"Taeyeon asked and walked to the kitchen to check it but found no one.She quickly walked to Tiffany.

"There is no one too,"Taeyeon said.

"let's go back first,i think she go out with Jessica's car,"Taeyeon said and was about to pulled Tiffany when suddenly Tiffany hold her hand tightly.

"Tae,let's check up at her room,i have this feeling.i don't what is it,but i felt something is wrong,"Tiffany said.Taeyeon nodded her head and they both walk upstairs and to Yoona's room.

"Yoona,are you in there??,"Taeyeon call amd knocked the door.

Tiffany hold the knob and looked at Taeyeon.Taeyeon nodded her head and Tiffany turn the knob slowly.

"Yoona--,"

They both was stunned to see the room was in messed.Mirror cracked.the pillow was everywhere,broken lamp,the blanket on the floor.

"Oh my god!Yoona!!,"Taeyeon shouted and rans inside the wardrobe.

"Yoona!!,"She shout but found no one.She quickly go nack to Tiffany.

"Tae,bathroom!!,"Tiffany shout and rans to bathroom.

"Yoona!!,"they both shout when the see Yoona was laying on the floor unconsiously.She has passed out.

"Yoona!!what happen to you?!,"Taeyeon shout and hold Yoona's in her hand.She can see Yoona's face stained with tears.

"Tae!!bring hee to her bed,let me call my doctor,"Tiffany said and walked out from the room panickly.Taeyeon quickly picked Yoona's bridal style and bring her to her bed and put her down slowly.

Taeyeon quickly rushed to Yoona's wardrobe and take Yoona's pants and shirt.She rans to Yoona and change the woman's outfit.

"Tae,i already called the doctor and he said he will arrived in minutes,"Tiffany said entered the room.Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and smile bitterly.

"What happen Tiff,?where is Sica??,"Taeyeon whisper and her eyes pooled with tears.She felt hurt by looking at Yoona in that condition.She know something has happen.

"i don't know,for now,let just waited the doctor"

 

 

******---************

 

 

 

Fingers slowly moving and eyes fluttering open ... Yoona blinked twice and only be welcomed by the room ceiling. She placed her right hand near her chest and there she confirmed that her heart is still beating faintly

"Sica ..." She called out when she examined the room and a lady is holding her left hand.

"Sica,"Yoona call as her eyes got watery.Is Jessica is just comeback to her.?

The said lady slowly open her eys and rubbed it like a child.Yoona who saw it got disappointed when the lady is Taeyeon.

"Tae,"she call .Taeyeon stopped her action halfway and look at Yoona who was looking at her with a small smile.

"Yoona,my god!!finally you are awake,"Taeyeon said and hug Yoona.Yoona wrapped her arms around her friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter