Chapter 31

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Jessica was walking together towards their car after done shopping together.They was teasing each other,suddenly a bunch of mens approach them.Yoona who see it quickly hided Jessica behind her

. "Who are you all??,"Yoona asked while slowly stepped back with Jessica still behind her.

"You need to learn your lesson,when someone asked you something,you should just answer it with a yes and just do it,"one of the mens said.

Before Yoona could utter any words,one of them snatched Jessica's arm from behind.Yoona was shock.Since when he move behind them.

"Sica!!!!," Yoona shouted as fears fill her mind.She does not want the mens to touched her wife. Jessica could just struggled in the man's arms as he clamped tightly.Tears start to pool in her eyes while just looking at Yoona.There is no one around the parking lots.

Yoona clenched her jaw tightly and glared to the man who was holding her wife.

"let her go you !!,"Yoona shouted nd charge after him,but the other quickly hold her.

"Let me go!!,"Yoona shouted while struggled in the mans arms.Jessica too trying to release from the man grip,but she does not have any energy anymore.One of the mens gritted his teeth and punched Yoona's belly.

"Urghhh you!!,"Yoona shouted bended down a little while holding her belly.Jessica could only scream in the man's hand,her tears falling down to her cheeks as she can't take it anymore.

"Just stop struggle,i want to tell you something!!!,"The man shouted angrily while looking at Yoona.He quickly walked to Yoona and pulled her hairs up and stared into her eyes.

"Next time,something will happen to your wife if you still does not wamt to let her go,"he said between gritted teeth. Yoona stared into his eyes and chuckled bitterly.

"what if i don wanna do it?," The man clenched his jaw and slapped Yoona's face and make her fall down to the ground.Yoona looked at him angrily.

"If you still don't want to do it,said goodbye to your family,"he said smirking before called his mens before walked away.Jessica quickly rans to Yoona's side and kneel down mext to her.

"Yoong,are you okay!!?,"Jessica asked between her sobbed,she rest her palmed on Yoona's cheeks.Yoona sit up and wiped Jessica's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter