Chapter 29

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

      "Yahh!are you going to go back now?,"ask Sooyoung and Yuri frowned when Yoona suddenly said that she need to go back to her company.Taeyeon could only chuckle as she looked at their friends solemn face.

"Yeah,I'm sorry okay,my secretary need me now,there is some problem in my company,"

"But we just got here 1 hour ago,beside today is the only day that we spend time together,just the 5 of us,without ours fiance or your wife Yoona,"

"Why you sound like she will never meet us again Yuri,it just she had something she need to settle first,don be so dramatic please,"

Finaly Hyoyeon said with her poker face.Taeyeon high five with Hyoyeon and Yoona.

"Yes,you are right Hyo,haissh,i will be going first,take care all of you,"

 

With that Yoona quickly walked out from the cafeshop while her friends could only stared from inside through the big window.They was still hoping Yoona will suddenly turning back and be with them again.

When Yoona was about to crossed the road to go to the parking lot,suddenly two men wearing white mask approach her.She was startled but composed herself.

"Yes,who are you?,"

"We told you to backed off but you seem so stubborn to follow our's order,we told you Jessica is belong to someone out there but you never let her go,,"

Yoona was confused yet stunned with the two men,she was about to open when suddenly they pull out the baseball bat from behind them and hit Yoona,making her fall to the ground,groaning in pain.Peoples who walked past them gasped in shock.The two men theb hit her again,they didn't care the stared from the peoples who was terrified and some of them let out a scream,making peoples inside the cafeshop alerts.

"You !just follow the orders that you get next time huh!,"one of the man shout in anger.

"Arghh!!,"

Yoona could only groaned in pain as the bat hit her body,she was too weak to fight back,she burst out blood from .All she could only remember now her wife.

"YAHH!!!!,"the two men looked at the back and saw the bunch of women rans to them.

"Next time,you are dead!,"they said and  hit Yoona's head and kicked her on her stomach for the last time ,ran and hoped in the car that was waiting a bit far and drove off,leaving the peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter