Chapter 26

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   "Look ,someone is not in the mood,"

Said the girl as soon as she approach the man that was waiting for her for a minutes already.

"shut up and just take a sit,"the man was so serious.The mystery girl chuckled at his seriousness.

 

"What is wrong with you?seems like your plan is not working,"

She add fuel to the fire.He just hissed at her and sipped his coffee.

"Yes,she so calm about the threat i send to her family member,that's make me boiled in anger,"

He said with a foul face.The girl smirk at him and crossed her legs.

"Well,you are not that clever,your plan just like under her foot you know.I know that woman for only god know when,she will not let someone pushed her down to the ground easily.,"

 

The mystery man tapped the table loudly,not even care about what the others will say.

 

"Don you ever look me down,who asked you to agree with me in the first place,i could just take away what i want so easily but you was so desperately wanted to work with me in this and now you looked at me like a fooled person!?,"

"Well,because we are at the same shoes.You want her,and i want her,so just bear with my attitude ,and i really like to looked down at people,"

"Thats explained everything why she never like you,"

The man said with a smirk cause he just make the girl furious by his words.

 

"Just shut up and think another options will you?,"

"You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter