Chapter 24

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    YOONA'S POV

 

Ughh!!i really felt like wanted to kill someone.That man surely make me furious.Can't he see that Jessica was wearing a ring.?Wait!!?or he is actually didn't see it?hmm but still he can't just approach someone just like that.One more,Jessica is just too nice towards them.It actually make me jealous.

 

I just walked at the beaçh while holding my shoes.The water brushed my feet softly make me felt calm a little bit.I don't know how to faced Jessica and others.I just shouted at them and it make me feel guilty.

 

"Ahh this thing make me stress even more,,"i said to no one.I came here to release stress but it turn out giving me more stressful.First,at work place,second because of my own stupidity.

 

"Yoong.."waited?!who called me?it just behind me.And she sound sad.Who is she?don't tell me she is a.....gHOST.OH MI GOD!!What should i do??,should i just stay here?

 

"Yoong,forgive me...,"please don make me turn around.I don't want to see her face that was full with something.Please God,i promise i will be a good beautiful woman in my life.I promise i will not get mad at someone who is more perfect than me,if there is.I stood up abruptly.Sweat started to trickled down my face to my neck.The night was so dark.Why am i so dumb ,didn't asked at least Taeyeon to accompany me here.

 

"Yoong...,"and now she is crying??!!my heart!!it will explode anytime soon.But why her voice seem familiar.

 

"Please don't disturb me,i am agood person,please go and disturb someone else.Please,i promise i will be a good woman and sister and wife to my family,"i don't care anymore what i said to that thing.I don't dare to turn around just to see something behind me or worse is no one behind me.

 

"What do you mean?,"uahhhh that thing really talked back to me.What am i supposed to do.?how am i going to go back to my beach house.Slowly i move my feet without looked back.

 

 

 

************

 

 

 

  "Yoong,don't go,please forgive me," Yoona swore she had heard that voices before but being a scaredy woman she is,she didn't dare to open again.Not when in that dark night,where she was all alone.

 

"Yoong""

 

"Moommyy!!!!!,"Yoona quickly rans for her life when that someone touched her wrist.She rans without looked back.She swore that she will never stopped,not until she arrived at her beach house.

 

"Yahh!!stopped now!!,"shouted someone from behind.Yoona was shock cause that voice still follow her.Just what is her fault to be followed by that mystery voice.She was praying silently for God to safe her.

 

"Go away!!Dear God protect me from this ghost please!!,"Yoona shouted while running.Her statement make that someone who chased after her realised that she just make the deer scared.

 

"Yoong,its me Jessica!!,"Yoona immediately stopped on her track with her eyes widen in shock.She quickly turn around just to find Jessica was panting so hard becáuse was running after her.It make her felt more guilty since she make her wife running after her just because she was scared over something that didn't exist in front of her.

 

"OH MY BABY!!,"Yoona shouted and quickly ran to Jessica's side and patted the woman's back softly to ease the tiredness.

 

"Im sorry Sica,i should not run,"Yoona said after make both her and Jessica sit at the sand.Jessica just looked at her and smile sweetly.

 

"Its okay,its my fault too,"Jessica said and looked down to her laps.The atmosphere become quiet and awkward for both of them.

 

"Yoona,im sorry for earlier at the beach when i with others girl talked with random guys,"Jessica said broke the atmosphere.Yoona let out a sigh and sidehug her wife.

 

"Nahh,its okay,just next time don be to friendly or nice towards the others people because it will make me jealous,i admit that,and im sorry too for shouted at you girls earlier,"Yoona said sincerely and make Jessica's heart fluttered.It was rare to see her wife jealous over someone or something.Jessica looked up and cupped Yoona's face between her palm.

 

"Its okay honey,thanks for forgive me,and sorry again for make you scared and run,"Jessica said.It make Yoona's cheeks blushing.

 

"Who said im scared,i just jogged in this beautiful night,"Yoona said with a poker face.

 

"Then tell me who said 'Dear God protect me from this ghost please',"Jessica with her teasing smile plastered on her face.Yoona quickly turn around and ready to leave.

 

"Im just kidding Yoongie,"Jessica said while ran to Yoona's side.She even make an aegyo just to consoled the sulking deer.It was surely a long night for them,and Yoona just got to felt another scary moments in her life.

 

**********----***********

 

   

   The next day,all of them decided to breakfast at the nearest cafeteria because no one woke up early.Its all Yoonsic couple fault.They make the girls worried too much.Plus the girls also spend their time laughing at Jessica's story about how Yoona misunderstood her as a ghost.Poor Yoona for bcame a laughing stock lastnight.

 

"This is your fault Yoong,now i am very hungry,"Sooyoung said after they find a vacant tables for all of them.

 

"You always hungry Soo,and you think i didn't??you know what?I think i cn swallow this cfeteria included their staffs and customers,"Yoona shot back with a calmly face.It make Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

 

"Jess,i think you should feed your wife now,i don't want to be in her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter