Chapter 23

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      "Woohooo!i'm so ing excited to go there,"Taeyeon shouted excitedly when they was waiting for the others at Yoonsic house.

 

"Yah!Taetae,language!,"Tiffany scolded Taeyeon and knocked her head lightly making Taeyeon pouted her lips and Yoona laughing at her.

 

"Yahh!why are you laughing at me?where is your wife?,"Taeyeon said and glared to Yoona who was just stared at them with a small smile.

 

"She was at bathroom,hmm where is the others,btw where you wanted to go this time?,"Yoona ask and crossed her her legs.

"Actually we ws planning to go to some forest and have the camping there,"Tiffany explained to Yoona.Taeyeon just nodded her head.

 

"Seriously?where?didn't you guys wanted to go to beach,?,"Yoona was a quite surprise with the couple in front of her.Where the forest could be.

 

"Ehh,why i did not think of that before?but can we go now?how about the place?,"Taeyeon said and smile awkwardly.

 

"The room surely already full with peoples,you know right we should booked the room first,"Tiffany said a matter of facts.They was confused when Yoona let out a smirk that Taeyeon swear she did not like it.

 

"I'm the Im's okay,so you guys should stop worry about a things like that,i can handled it.Did you forget Taeng that i have the beach house there,it could fit all of us perfectly.,"Yoona said and stared at the shock Tiffany,a bright Taeyeon.

 

"Oh yeahh!!how come i can forgot something like that,"exclaimed Taeyeon and clapped her hands excitedly.

 

"You have it?,"Tiffany ask ,still a bit shock with the news.She start to think what else that Yoona have with her.

 

"Ouhh !!you do not know what she has been hiding behind ours back,"Taeyeon said and chuckled lightly at Yoona's reaction who was motioned her to shut up.Before Yoona could say something,their friends arrived with their excited fce too.Yoona already prepared the big car that fit all of them in it.

 

"Let's go,the car is waiting,my driver will drive it so no worries,"Yoona said and bring her's and Jessica's bag.Jessica smile sweetly at her and linked their arms together before make their way to the car.

 

"Wow,she already prepared for all of it,i think we will go separated way with our own car,"Sooyoung said and dragged Sunny to put their bag together.

 

 

     INSIDE THE CAR--

 

"OH GOSHH I'm fu-,"Sooyoung was stoped when she saw Sunny was glaring at her.

 

"I-i'm funny and excited!!yeah!!funny and excited!!,"shout Sooyoung and laughed awkwardly.Sunny rolled her eyes at her at looked out the window again.

 

"The heck Soo?!,you are annoying not funny ok?,"Hyoyeon said from behind.Meanwhile Yuri,Yoona,Taeyeon,and Krystal was still laughing at the tall girl's choice of words.

 

"Really Soo!!you are so excited until you can't said the right words or you just scared at someone?,"Yuri said between her laughed.Jessica,Tiffany,Seohyun could only rolled their eyes at the situation.Sooyoung gritted her teeth because she really wanted to stranggled Yuri right now.

 

"right,tskkk annoying stick,"Hyoyeon said with her poker face ,smile a little with what happening.Yoona stopped laughing and lapped her tears cause laughing to much.

 

"Actually Soo wanted to cursed,by saying ing,but when she saw her belove fiance was glaring at her,she changes the word to something else,"Yoona explain and got a nodded from the others.With that we can heard Hyoyeon burst out laughing her out,the others just stared at her late reaction.It make the ice princess wonder,it was her or Hyoyeon ,the lated one.

 

"Haishh you guys should stop cursing from now on,"Seohyun said when the laughed died.It makes some of them pouting cutely.

 

"Why?it was fun sometimes.beside,it was free all the times,"Hyoyeon said and quickly clamped as she hear wht she said to her lover.

 

"Don't you dare Hyoyeon,or i will make you pay 2 dollar for one cursing word,"Seohyun said at the same times throw out her ideas.It make Hyoyeon,Yoona,Taeyeon and Yuri closed their mouth tightly.Jessica who is next to Yoona,just giggled at her wife antics.

 

"Why you afraid Yoong,you have many moneys than all of us,"Tiffany said while looking at Yoona with a weird face.

 

"Well,2 dollars is a money,without 2 dollars,there wouldnot be 10 dollars,can you catch what im trying to said here,"Yoona explained with a smirk visible on her beautiful face.

 

 

********--***********

 

 

 

    "Wah!its so beautiful!,"Tiffany and Jessica shouted in unison when their eyes landed at the beautiful views infront of them now.

 

"Yeah,yeah whatever girls,can you both please stopped from blocking ours way?,"Sooyoung said with an annoying voices.Its true,the american duo has been blocking the vehicle door after they stepped out from the door.

 

"Yeah,whtever Soo,"Jessica said and rolled her eyes before dragged Tiffany with her to the beach

 

"Tskkk so cold,"Sooyoung scoff.

 

"Yahh,she is my wife,don't badmouth her oky?,"Yoona said after stepped out from the vehicle.

 

"Haishh i know i know,"finally Sooyoung gave up.They take their bag and Yoona told her driver to go bck first.

 

 

 

 

 

  "Waaa!!this house absolutely beautiful!,"Sunny said excitedly and start to strolling around the house.Taeny and Yustal,include Seohyo was already in their room,leaving only Yoonsic and Sooyoung who was pouting her lips cutely.

 

 

"What with that pout Soo?,"Yoona asked amusedly.Its rare for her to see her friends pouted.

 

"My bunny was busy looking around the house,didn't want to go to the room first,i need my rest,"Sooyoung said.

 

"Just go first by yourself Soo,i will tell her later,"Jessica said and hug Yoona's right arm.

 

"Haishh okay-okay,scary cat,"muttered Sooyoung and hurriedly walked upstairs when she saw Jessica was glaring at her.

 

"What with that glared honey?,"Yoona ask and peck Jessica's lips twice.It make the eyes princess softened.

 

"Nothing baby,just wanted to scared her.hmm i wanted to go swimming at the beach baby,"Jessica said and pouted her lips cutely while staring at Yoona with a puppy eyes and make the deer melted.

 

 

"Arasso,but we need to tell the girls also.We will go together after this,"Yoona said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter