Chapter 20

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Tiffany open her eyes and rest her back at the headbed.She pull the blanket to her chest and smile when she remember what they do yesterday night.It was a wonderful night for her.She then divert her head towards a girl next to her.She caressed the shorty girl's cheeks sweetly and make her stirred in her sleep.

 

"Good morning Taetae,"greeted Tiffany and peck Taeyeon's lips twice.It make the just wake up girl shot her eyes open with a wided smile on her lips.

 

"Morning Ppany,"Taeyeon greeted back and snuggled closer to Tiffany chest.She hug Tiffany's waist tightly.Her action makes Tiffany giggled at her cute girlfriend.

 

"Why you act so clingy today,?,"Tiffany ask and hug Taeyeon back.Taeyeon just shook her head and smile.

 

"I still can't believe it that we just do it yesterday night,"Taeyeon say and make Tiffany blush.Taeyeon then looked up into Tiffany eyes.

 

"You,you didn't regret it to give that to me??,"Suddenly Taeyeon ask and make Tiffany looked at her.

 

"Nah,don worry,i never regret it,i love you,and you only love me right?,"Tiffany ask.But Taeyeon just stay still.She even don't utter any words.It make Tiffany worry.

 

"You love me right baby?,"repeat Tiffany,but still she got nothing in reply.

"Yahh Taeyeon!,"shout Tiffany and pulled away from Taeyeon and make the latter's head landed on the pillow.Tiffany don't know how to react,is she need to be angry or laughing.She thought Taeyeon don't want answer her but it turn out the shorter girl fall asleep on her chest.

 

"my baby is so cute,"Tiffany whispers and hug Taeyeon.She snuggled closer to Taeyeon and close her eyes.Soon both of them drive into the dreamland together.Just pray they still alive.kidding.

 

-------------------------------------

 

For Jessica Jung,she feel this is the first morning she woke up felt happy instead of felt disturb.This is the first time she didn't mind her sleep been disturb by someone.Not just someone,but her love one.

 

"good morning baby,"greeted Yoona and kiss Jessica lips.She really love to do that now.to taste her wife lips.Jessica let out a soft giggled when Yoona peppered the kiss on her neck.It makes her wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck.

 

"Good morning too to my 'husband',"Jessica say and peck Yoona lips.It feel so right.

 

"Hmm husband?why husband?,"Yoona ask pouted her lips cutely.She hovered on top of Jessica.

 

"Cause you are the man in this marriage.and i love to be your wife,"Jessica said and smile sweetly.She play with Yoona's hairs while staring into Yoona's doe eyes.

 

"Hmm if you said so,i surely love to be your only 'man',but still i'm a pretty man,"Yoona said and smirk.Jessica just rolled her eyes at Yoona's remark.She push Yoona's body aside and rolled down from the bed.

 

"Where are you going?,"Yoona ask and laying on her back.She just stared at Jessica's angelic face who's now looking at her with her brows knitted up.

 

"Do you just get an amnesia ms Yoona,cause i think we both still have a company that we need to take care of,"Jessica said and crossed her arms to her chest.Yoona eyes widened at Jessica's statement.She quickly rolled down from the bed and stood next to Jessica.

 

"Im forgot baby,i just too happy to have this moment with you,i think i will go prepared now,"Yoona said and peck Jessica's cheeks.She turn around and was about to run to her bathroom but was been pulled back and the next thing she knew is Jessica was kissing her lips.

 

"I prefer my lips than my cheeks baby,"Jessica whispers seductively after pull out from the kiss.It send shiver down to Yoona.She felt hot so suddenly.

 

"Now go prepared yourself,"Jessica said and push Yoona inside the bathroom.She smirk before walked out from Yoona's room to her room to take a bath.When Yoona was back to the world,she let out a soft chuckled after remember what Jessica do to her earlier.

 

"Wow,she's hot,it make me-yahh !Im Yoona,you aren't a ert like Taeyeon,"Yoona mumbled to herself and doing her morning routine.

 

--------------------------------------

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter