Chapter 19

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I update again today,i hope you will like it.And sorry if there any typo.When i update ,i always in rush.I don't know why lol.Maybe i don't want my readers waiting for me!!chessy!lol.Okay.Continue from chapter 18.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica just stay silent.Yoona keep crying in her arm.She don't know how to answer Yoona's question.

 

Yoona pull from the hug and stared at Jessica.She wiped her tears and walk to the sofa and sit quietly.

 

"What he's doing here?and why you let he kiss you like that?,"Yoona was still mad.The image Taecyeon kissing Jessica keep replaying in her mind.Slowly Jessica approach her and sit next to Yoona.

 

"he was mad at me cause i ignored all his calls and messages.I ask him to not disturb me anymore cause i don't love him anymore.Then he ask me why?i-i told him that i am a married woman.He ask me who is him,then i told he it was a girl.He mad and try to what you see earlier.,"explained Jessica ,tears started to welled up in her eyes.Yoona who see it quickly wiped those tears with her thumb.

 

"I just don't know what to say,im hurt seeing you kissed him earlier even you didn't kissed him back.,"Yoona said with a cold face.She really can't accept it.In her eyes,it seems like Jessica just let him do that.

 

"He force me Im Yoona,"Jessica said halfshouted.It makes Yoona snapped her head towards her.

 

"Then why wouln't you push him away?,"Yoona snorted at Jessica.Jessica stood up and stared at her.

 

"You think who i am?a superman,?,a batman?,"im not strong like you,im just a simple yet weaked person.He is a man!damn it Yoona!!,"Shout Jessica and crossed her arm.Yoona really been occupied with her emotions now.

 

"Then you shouldn't let him entered your office from the first.,"uttered Yoona,looked down to her feet.Jessica let out a big sigh and slumped herself to her own chair.

 

"I don't want to start it,,"Jessica said as she called for her bodyguard to take Taecyeon body from her officed and throw it out the building.She really mad at him and she think she will never treat him nicely anymore.

 

"But you just start it Jessica Jung,"Yoona said and walked out from the room,not before she slammed the office door and make Jessica's heart jumped in shock.Jessica become more sad now,did Yoona feel dirty with her now?did you don't love her anymore.Then her eyes caught something on the floor nearest the door.Jessica stood up and walked to the object and pick it up.She smell the white Rose and smile bitterly.

 

"I hope you believe me Yoongie,i-i love you,"Jessica said to herself and put the rose in the her office's vase.It look more beautiful now to Jessica eyes.The guard arrived and apologise to her for being late before bring Taecyeon with them.

 

----------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter