Chapter 17

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica entered the house with a tired face.She walked to the living room and slumped herself to the sofa.Suddenly she smell something from the kitchen.

 

When she arrived at kitchen,she saw many food at the table.All of that food is her favorite.

 

"Ouh Hi Sica,let's eat,today i cooked you favorite food,"Yoona said and pull Jessica's hand and pull the chair before let Jessica sit.Yoona hurriedly sit across from Jessica and smile sweetly.

 

"Hope you will like it,let's eat now,"Yoona said and scooped kimchi fried rice into Jessica plate.Jessica smile at Yoona and shoved the food into .Her eyes was sparkled when she looked at Yoona.

 

"This is so delicious Yoongie,i don't know you can cook!,"exclaimed Jessica with full mouth.Yoona rubbed her neck shyly and put down the spoon.

 

"Nah,i just ask the recipe from daddy,"Yoona said and smile.

 

"Wahh,dad can cook too??,"Jessica ask amusedly.She doesn't know her father in law can cook.

 

"Yup,when mother still alive,he will spend his free time with mother at the kitchen,and learn some recipe from my mom,well she insist daddy to learn too,she said it will be easy for him to teach me and Yujie cooked one day,"explained Yoona and smile warmly at the old moments.Jessica was smiling too,but it a warms smile.She held Yoona's hand that was on the table and caressed it.

 

"Then you can teach me right?,i-i want to be a good wife for you,even you know,"Jessica said shyly.Even she don't know her true feeling yet,but she wanted to be a good wife for Yoona.

 

Yoona was overwhelmed when she hear the news.She beamed at Jessica and kiss Jessica's knuckles.

 

"I would love to teach you!and you surely going to be a good wife and mother for our future child,"Jessica was blushing with Yoona statement.

 

"Let's continue eating,"Said the shy woman and shoved the food into .Yoona just let out a chuckled at the cute sight.Suddenly Jessica's phone rang.Someone ju§t called her.

 

Jessica pull out her phone and stared at it.She looked up at Yoona with a pair of guilty eyes.Yoona was confused at first,but she understand when Jessica showed her the phone screen.Taecyeon calling.It makes her blood boiled but she composed herself and smile surely at Jessica and nodded her head.

 

"Just answer it okay,maybe he wanted to ask you something important,"Yoona said as the called ends.She think Taecyeon was give up in calling Jessica,but she's wrong when Jessica got a new message.

 

From:Taecyeon

'Let's go out tomorrow,my treat.i miss you already.

 

To:Taecyeon

'We just meet today,and i don't feel like to go out with you tomorrow.

 

From:Taecyeon

'Please give me a change to win your heart back.And i can use this time to win it back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter