Chapter 14

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Day turned to day,days turned to month.A certain woman was still trying hard to make her love one realize about her true feeling.But it didn't make any changes.

Im Yoona entered her wife room and chuckled lightly at the cute sigh.Slowly she make her way towards Jessica who was sleeping like a log.She shook the girl's body gently.

"Sica wake up now,"Yoona said still shook the ice princess body.

"Ermm 5 minutes more Yoong"muttered Jessica in her sleep,with eyes still closed tightly.Yoona could only think one way that time.

"JESSICA JUNG!!TIME TO WORK!!!,"Yoona shout at the top of her lungs.The sudden shouted make the ice princess let out her dolphin scream and fall from the bed.Its result Yoona laughing out loud at the sigh.

 

"Yahh!! Im Yoona!!couldn't you let me sleep peacefully??,i never disturb your precious sleep!,"shout Jessica while glared to Yoona.

"Well because i woke up early than you,thats why you can't disturb my sleep,and prepared for your work now,you getting late,"Yoona said and walk out to her own room next to Jessica's room.Jessica climbed her bed again and glance at the wall clock.

 

"heol!!im late!!,"shout her and runs to the bathroom,but in second come out again and grabbed her forgotten towel and runs back into the bathroom,slammed the door hardly.

 

------------------------------

Yoona was checked her paperwork when suddenly someone burst inside her office without knocked first and she knew it was her friend by her scent.

 

"Yes Hyo?what are you doing here??,"Yoona ask without glance at her friend who has wided open.

 

"How you know it was me??,"Hyoyeon ask and take a sit infront of Yoona desk.Finally Yoona put down her paperwork and looked at her friend who was grinned dorkyly at her.

 

"Okay,just straight to the point Hyoding,what do you want??,"Yoona ask and smile a little.

 

"I wanted to ask you and Jessica out with me and Seobaby,we miss you both,"Hyoyeon said and pouted her lips cutely and make Yoona chuckled at her.

 

"Ehh?you only miss us??not Soosun,Taeny,Yulkrys??,"teased Yoona and leaned her back to the chair.

 

"I already ask them but they busy,its only left you and Jessica,please said yes,"pleaded Hyoyeon trying to sound cute just to convince her dongsaeng.

 

"Aishh okay,at 3:00pm sharp,no late,"Yoona said and make Hyoyeon jumped in happiness.After talk a bit Hyoyeon permit herself.

 

"Don't forget Yoong,"Hyoyeon said as she walk to the door and turn to Yoona.

 

"I know ok,"

 

"And.,"Yoona looked up at Hyoyeon who was smirk at her.

 

"I meet Jessica with a guy yesterday,"Hyoyeon words make Yoona looked up and stared at her with wided eyes.

 

"Psppppss kidding!!bye!!,"Hyoyeon shouted laughing and runs out from the office,leaving Yoona almost have a heart attact.

 

"What the hell with that joke?!,i almost die,"Yoona said and rubbed her chest softly trying to ease her heart beat.She really can't imagine that to happen,not when her love for her wife start to appears.Well that's why people said,don't hate,or you will fall deeper.Thats what happen to Yoona,a picky,a so called perfect woman.

 

But one thing she didn't sure is Jessica's feeling towards her,is it same with what her feel,or opposite it.For the first time in her life,she afraid.Afraid a person she love didn't love her back.With that,Yoona continued her work with a worry heart and mind.

 

-------------------------

 

Jessica was in adeep thought.She is not thinking about her works,but a certain deer that make her heart fluttered.Yet its hard for her to claim it as a love feeling.She really confused with her feeling now.Jessica also noticed that Yoona treatment towards her now more gentle and softly,not a cold,cocky person anymore,well sometime yes.Yoona's sudden behaviours make it hard for Jessica to assured her true feeling.Never in her life she felt this confused,even with her ex before.She always confident with her feeling in the past relationship,and it will ended up with broken heart.But when it comes to Im Yoona,her own wife,she didn't dared to be confident with her feeling.She afraid it will lead to a big problem,even divorce.The words divorce send shivers down to her stomach.She really in a deep thought until she didn't realize a person she was thinking about was already infront of her.

 

"JESSICA!!,"Yoona shout angrily.She can't take it anymore.Jessica was startled with the familiar voice and looked up just to find Yoona staring at her.Here comes again ,her heart beat rapidly just looking at Yoona.

 

"W-what ?since when you are here?,"Jessica ask and composed herself.Yoona quickly took a seat infront of Jessica and crossed her arms to her chest.

 

"A minute ago,what are you thinking about?it seem deep thought,"Yoona said shot to the point perfectly.Jessica ckear and looked up again.

 

"Nothing,btw,what are you doing here??,"She ask with small smile.

 

"Urmm i just missed my wife,can't i?,"Yoona said and smile innocently to Jessica.Her words make Jessica wanted to scream out loud.

 

"Hurmm that's all??,"

 

"Nope,Hyoseo ask us to hang out with them,and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter