Chapter 11

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 As soon as they arrived at their home,Jessica push Yoona to the couch and hurriedly runs to kitchen to take the first aid kit.When Jessica comeback,Yoona was glaring at her.

 

"Why you so worried and no need to push me you know,i can sit myself!,"scolded Yoona but being the ice princess one,Jessica just ignored her and started to attend her lips.

 

"Ouchh!ouchh!slowdown please,"said Yoona winching in pain.

 

After that Yoona just keep silent while study Jessica's angelic face.She dont know what will happen to them in the futured.And Jessica just keep her cold face even inside she was nervous as hell.She know Yoona was staring at her.

 

"Okay done,"said Jessica and stood up.Yoona looked at her and smile a little.

 

"Hey thanks okay even it still hurt cause the alcohol.,"said Yoona.Jessica finally smile at her back and nodded her head.

 

"Nah,im okay,urmm i will go upstairs aftee this okay,night,"said Jessica and walked to the kitchen.Yoona slumped her back to the couch and sigh heavily.She secretly hoping that they will live as happy married couple after this.

 

---------------------------

 

Im Yoona wake up really earlier in the morning that day,she just felt wanted to cooked something for Jessica as the thanks for attend her lips that night.She skipped her way to the kitchen happily and start to cooking.

 

Suddenly someone called her and make her stop whatever she was doing that time.

 

"Unnie!!i miss you!!,"Yoona quickly put her phone away after hearing her sister's annoying voiced.

 

"yahh!slowdown your voices,its still early in the morning!,"scolded her as her hand trying to open up the sauce bottles.

 

"Okay im sorry but when you will comeback again,appa miss you too,also his daughter in law.,"sAID Yujie pouted her lips.

 

"Aishh okay2,today after work,i will come home with Jessica and make sure to prepared some delicious food,"Yoona still struggling to open the sauce.Suddenly a pair of hand take the sauce bottle.Yoona who a bit startled looked up only to find a fresh Jessica smile at her while trying to open the sauce bottle.She mouthed thanks to her and continue with her sister.

 

 

"Hey are you still there?,"

 

"Yes,and okay2,i will do it,ermm need to go now,see youbsoon baby,love you,"before Yujie could replied her,Yoona already hung up the phone and throw it to the kitchen counter.She turn to looked at Jessica.

 

 

"Thanks,haishh thats kid know how to ruined my plan."Yoona said and take the sauce from Jessica.

 

 

"You two looked closer,just like me and Krys,but sometimes we bickering,"Jessica said and start to help Yoona cooking too.

 

 

"Nahh,we both just like that too,bickering is a normal thing between sisters,so im kinda expact it.ehh you can go and just sit at the table okay,let me cooked today,"said Yoona and trying to take the knives from Jessica hand,but Jessica pull her hand away.

 

"Nahh let me help you,by the way,this is my job at home actually as a wife,"Jessica said but the last words just a murmured but Yoona can hear it clearly.So she smirk and tapped Jessica shoulder and make the latter looked at her confusedly.

 

"Then give me a morning kiss,that a wife job too,"Yoona said amd puckered her lips to the front,but instead of get a kiss,she get a kitchen gloves flying to her face.

 

"Yahh!ert!shush!go away,leave me cooking in peace,"Jessica said and push Yoona.But Yoona just laughed at her blushing face.

 

"If you are going standing there,i will not cooked something,"threat Jessica and make Yoona stopped smiling.

 

"Haishh such a meanie,okay2 im going to wait at the table now,"Yoona said and hurriedly leave Jessica smiling in victory.

 

------------------

 

"Hurmm Jessica ,after work,we need to go back to my house cause my dd wanted to meet you and me,"Yoona said while munching her food.Jessica looked at her for a while before nodded her head in agreement.

 

"Okay,after works,i got nothing to do,so i guess im very okay with it,"Jessica smile a little and wiped .

 

"Maybe after visiting my house,we could drop at  your house"Yoona said and smile.

 

"Nahh its okay,actually my prents didnt at home,they fly back to US for something.maybe leave Krystal only,"

 

"Then didnt you want to visit your sister??,"

 

"Aishh okay2,now can we continue eating in peace,you asking to much,"finally Jessica give uo and rolled her eyes in annoyed.Yoona just smirk at her and shoved the food into her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter