Chapter 10

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day Yoona felt something different whenever she's looking at Jessica.She dont know what is the feeling.What she knew is whenever Jessica is around her,she felt her heart beating fastly and she felt nervous.Yet she denied and ignored the feelings.Well her ego is no joke.She can be the worse person ever.

 

     Yoona POV

I woke up in the morning and feel my head spinning.I clenched my hairs and cursed my friends silently.This is because of lastnight.We celebrated for my new projects.Dont get me wrong,this is just a small celebration,the big one ofc my dad's work.I promised to myself not to take alcohol but it seems like my friends convince me so well.aishh.What i remember me and Jessica black out in Yuri's car.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned.uh sleep for more 5 minutes didnt hurt right?i was about to lay back but stop halfway when i see someone was in my blanket..Did i jist sleep with someone?Slowly i lifted up the blanket and froze when my eyes meet with Jessica's eyes.

"Arghhhh!!!"Jessica kicked me and make my beautiful kissed the floor and my earsdrum broken.I need to go check up later.

"What the hell you did??!"ask me halfshouted and stand up.Send her my glare.

"What are you doing in my room this early??"ask her and hug herself.I looked at her confusedly and looked around the room.

"This is my room you goodness sake's ok?,"i said and glared at her.She looked around and let out a sigh.She stood up and walk to me.

"You know what?"she looked at me.

"What?"i asked.

"Whatever"she said and was about to walk away,but im fast enough to pull her wrist and make her looked at me.

"Clean my bed first,you are the last one to woke up,so yeah"i said while pointed to my bedsheets and pillows.She smirk at me and walk to my bed.I smile in victory when she hold my blanket,but my smile faded away when she throw the blanket to the floor with the pillow,and take one and throw it to my blurred face.

"Im done"she said smirking and walked out from my room,not forget to slammed my door.What the hell,did she just make this room looked more 'beautiful,clean and pure'?Wow i cant believe im married with this weird spesies human.Aishh seems like i need to clean by myself and cooked my breakfast.

 

 

--------------------

Huh today was such a busy day for me.There so many files i need to sign cause i leave it for a weeks .My hand feel like a signature machine.Well blame my holiday's day.I need to stop now or i will broke my hand.suddenly someone knocked my door.

"Come in!"

SinB hurriedly walk to my desk and shoved some file infront of me.

"What is this?"i checked and find out it was about the new project with my father in law company.

"You need to sign now ms Im"she said and looked down when i looked at her.I pull out my pen and sign it immediately.This is the second confirmation file.

"SinB,just put the rest of this file on Mr Im desk or Yujie"i pointed the said files to her.She nodded her head and leave.arghh my free times.I stood up and do some warm up to gained my energy back before grabbed my purse and car key and walk out from the stress building.

Yoona POV ends

-----------------------

Jessica POV

 

"Jess,how are you and Yoong now?did you both already do it?,"I glared at my ert bestfriend,this must be because of that midget who teach her something.

"Urghh stop that Fany,we both never touch each other,even we sleep in different rooms.,"I tell her the truth.Her eyes wided open because surprised with my disclosure.

"Are you kidding me?thats not funny Jess,you both already married ok,even me and Taetae sleep together,"I look at her ,feel disgusting.

"What that midget had done to my pure bestfriend and turn her to be this erted!!,"i said and earn a slapped on my arms,make me laughed at her.

"Haha funny Jess,btw i think if you both love each other ,you both must be the best couple,"said Tiffany and make me let out a sigh.Its not like i dont want tried to love her,but i fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter