Chapter Nine

Where do we go from here?
During the tour of the studio, Hoody was really impressed by how well established the studio was and could imagine herself coming in and already producing new music.
 
"We have about four recording rooms here," Jay explained as they were walking towards the first room down the hall on the right.  Upon entering the room, one of the artists was inside working on their album. It was ELO and alongside of him was Loco who was monitoring him as he was in the booth recording.
 
"Hey guys! We've got a new artist that we want you to meet," Simon said as he walked into the room. Loco stopped what he was doing and swiveled the rolling chair to face Simon. ELO then took off the headphones before greeting the CEOs.
 
"Hey wassup, Simon hyung, Jay hyung," Loco exclaimed as he greeted the two men. ELO greeted the CEOs as well. Next Hoody was then introduced and they talked for a little while before ELO and Loco had to continue working again.
 
"It was nice meeting you guys," Hoody said as she waved goodbye and moved on with the tour.
 
As the tour went on, Hoody met the other guys: Cha Cha, Ugly Duck, DJ Wegun and DJ Pumpkin. The atmosphere of AOMG had Hoody feeling the very  chill vibes. She was happy receiving warm welcomes from everyone. At first she didn't know what to expect when meeting them, though she knew how charismatic and cool they looked on stage, since she saw them live at Secret Society.
 
Now checking on Jessi in the States, Jessi was at her hotel getting ready for the concert. While deciding on what to wearJessi brushed her hair then tied it in a ponytail. 
 
"Hmm I guess I'll wear something casual..." Jessi talked to herself as she rummaged through her luggage. Ten minutes later, she was able to find an outfit to wear. Jessi also got a call from her manager that he got the tickets and that he was on his way back to the hotel. So she quickly double checked her outfit and touched up a bit of her makeup in the mirror. She definitely didn't forget to put on her hoop earrings since that was her favorite accessory to wear. By the time she heard a knock on the door, it was her cue to get going.
 
Meanwhile, back at the AOMG studio, Jay and Simon were still giving Hoody a tour of AOMG. The three headed up the stairs which led to the practice room. While in the practice room, Hoody got to meet some of the best dancers and choreographers in the business. After that, they left the practice room and headed  to the elevator to go back to the main floor. 
 
"Ayo Jay, there's one other artist that we haven't introduced Hoody to yet," Simon said as a thought of Gray popped in his mind.
 
"Ah you're right hyung, but I don't even know if he's here today," Jay replied as he scratched the back of his neck and fixed his snapback. In the elevator, Hoody was confused about who Jay and Simon were talking about and just stayed quiet.
 
As they reached the main floor, they went into the last recording room and much to their surprise, they found Gray there. 
 
“Aye, look who's here today!" Simon exclaimed when he entered the room. This caught the singer-songwriter off guard. Gray stopped what he was doing and greeted the CEOs.  Then he noticed that the girl standing there looked familiar to him.
 
"Hey, welcome to AOMG! I'm Gray," Gray greeted the girl as he smiled and held out his hand to her. 
 
“Thanks, I'm Hoody," Hoody smiled back as she took his hand and shook it. The two CEOs were pleased at the scene. Time flew by as they were talking for about an hour or two over collaborations and recalling the first time they met at Secret Society. When Hoody checked the time on her phone, she didn't realize that it got so late.
 
"Umm... Excuse me, I think I should get going now. But thank you so much for the tour!" Hoody informed the CEOs and politely bowed goodbye to Gray. The guys nodded their heads in understanding and told her to get home safe. Gray, being the gentleman that he was, offered to walk her out of the building and help hail her a cab.
 
“Oh, um, thanks I guess...I'll see you tomorrow," Hoody said before getting in the cab. Gray nodded his head then waved goodbye as the cab drove off before heading back into the studio.