Chapter Twenty-Four

Where do we go from here?

*Ding*! Dok2 received one last text from Jessi. As he was getting ready to leave the studio, he saved his work before heading out. 

 

"Peace out, guys!" Dok2 said, letting his homies know he was leaving. 

 

"Later, Hyung...wait you're going home?" Hash swan replied as he swiveled in his chair to face Dok2. 

 

"Nah, I gotta date tonight with Jessi," Dok2 replied.  Then he took out his phone from his pocket, replying back to his girl's text. Hash swan nodded his head in understanding while the others were 'oo'-ing. Dok2 laughed then waved goodbye, making his way down to his car.

 

Meanwhile with Hoody, the rehearsal had just ended. Hoody walked off stage heading back to the waiting room to gather up her stuff. After changing back into regular clothes, Hoody decided to hit up Jessi and see what was new with her.

 

"Hello? HyunJung?" Hoody heard Jessi say. 

 

"Hey! I just finished rehearsing and I'm about to leave soon," Hoody replied. A few minutes later, the guys came talking amongst themselves while they get their stuff as well. 

 

"Oh ok, right now Vivian is doing my makeup for my date tonight," Hoody heard her best friend excitedly say. 

 

"Aww, your first date! I can't wait to hear all about it," Hoody said. The girls talked a bit  more before hanging up. The guys were still packing up while they were making plans on where to eat. 

 

"Hey, Hoody? Are you down to get some food?" Jay asked, fixing his hair before putting on his snapback. Hoody thought for a second, remembering that Jessi won't be back until later. 

 

"Yeah," Hoody responded back.  Gray then sat down on the chair next to where Hoody stood. 

 

"You can ride with me, if you want," Gray said. Hoody smiled and nodded her head yes to his offer.  Once they figured out want they wanted to eat, everyone  headed out to their respective cars.

 

Now checking back with Jessi,  who was sitting at her vanity as Vivian worked her magic. A minute or two later, she was ready and all she needed was her bag and flats.  

 

"Wow! So pretty! Thank you so much, Viv!" Jessi exclaimed while looking at the mirror as her fingers ran through her hair. She then got up and gave Vivian a hug before putting on her shoes. Dok2's name suddenly appeared on the screen of her phone and she answered it coconfirming his arrival. 

 

"Ok, I'm ready! I'll see you later, girl," Jessi said while they both walked to the front door.

 

"Okay, have fun! Tell me what happens tomorrow," Vivian said, giving her friend one last hug. Without wasting any time, Jessi reached Dok2's car and they drove off to their destination.

 

Dok2 and Jessi were on their date in Cheongyecheon plaza and stream. They saw many couples and tourists walking around, enjoying the nightlife. 

 

"So, what do you want to check out first?" Dok2 asked as he put his car keys in his pocket after locking the car. 

 

"I guess we can get some food at the plaza," Jessi said, tucking in strands of her blonde hair behind her ear. While the date progressed on, the two seemed happy and even more close. 

 

"Do you want to go get some ice cream now, then go see the stream?" Dok2  asked as they left the café.  

 

"Yeah, let's play rock, paper, scissors to see who pays," Jessi suggested as she was competive in nature. Dok2 laughed, then agreed to the bet. Upon finding the ice cream shop, they get on line talking about what flavor they each wanted before playing rock, paper, scissors. It was a game of three rounds. The first two rounds was a tie until Jessi lost with scissors to rock.

 

"No! I lost! Ok, I'll pay for the ice cream since you paid at the cafè," Jessi said, accepting her defeat as they had reached the counter. Once their order came, the two headed to the stream and from then on, it was an incredible way to end the date.